question for those using feminization files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

question for those using feminization files

Postby MacGyver » February 13th, 2009, 6:21 pm

for those of you who have used the fem files for a while, have any of you ever removed the hair from your legs? my curiosity is getting the better of me again folks.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Re: question for those using feminization files

Postby Heatherinlace » February 13th, 2009, 7:39 pm

I have used a fem file from another site called Glam Model which has suggestions that all body hair will fall out except for eyebrows and hair on scalp. I've listened to the recording at least ten times, probably more, and alas, my body hair continues to grow. I also haven't noticed my tummy fat shifting over to give me nice hips or butt either, other suggestions in the file. But it does help keep me motivated to eat like a glamour model.

MacGyver wrote:for those of you who have used the fem files for a while, have any of you ever removed the hair from your legs? my curiosity is getting the better of me again folks.
Heatherinlace

Postby Kenn » February 14th, 2009, 5:55 am

Where did you find that file, it sounds interesting. Also, it may be taking a long time cause that's a lot to be changing at one time. Try using a file that just focuses on one thing and see if that works, or makes the glam model file work quicker.

MacGyver, there are a few files over on emg's other site, Hypno-files, that are designed to remove unwanted body hair.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 14th, 2009, 6:49 pm

well, what i was curious about was if those who listened took the heir off their legs, and did they shave, use an electric, or has anyone tried them hair removal lotions? and if so, how did their legs feel, was it something they felt they could accept or did it just plain feel weird?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 16th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Once You finally break down and Shave your Legs you will love the soft, smooth, exfoliated feel of Your Legs rubbing against each other. You will not, however like razor bumps and the occasional cuts from unskilled shaving, but this is just part of the territory.

Overtime You will much Prefer to be Smooth to hairy. You will find it hard not to shave very often. If You go to long without a Shave, You begin to Feel hairy again; after you've been shaved smooth the Pleasure of rubbing your Legs together is nearly inescapable.

Once you shave you start wondering how you went without doing it.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm

well, partly the reason i was wandering, like, the haior on my body has never been very thick, took ten long years trying to grow a beard and mustache, and the beard only grows in patches, i have been told since i was a kid that by lookin at my face, without a beard or mustache, that i look feminine. now, my electric thing i been usin on my beard is getting dull after more than 6 years but, i figured to try on my legs as one of the files i wass using said that if my mind did not seem to be removing the hair from my legs, i would shave it, so, done it a few times with my trimmer, still felt rough when through and was wandering what was the deal with shaving the legs.

well, my curiosity ended up getting the better of me, and i ended up buying some of that nair lotion to take it off,well, that is, after leaving smoking feminisation loop for over an hour and smoked a few more cigarettes. so, in the shower that night, i done it, and after i had gotten out of the shower and felt my legs rub each other, i started getting weirded out a bit, felt weird as hell. i reached down to feel my legs with my hands, and they felt like silk, now, 5 days later, they still feel weird but, the day after, when my jeans would rub against my now silky smooth legs, i cant explain it but, well, i got a woody that took nearly an hour and a half to get rid of. good thing i work in an area i am not noticed much.

now, instead of regular covers, for a few years now, i have been using a sleeping bag on my bed, completely unzipped, it is the perfect size for a blanket or cover, however you want to say it, this is when i REALLY noticed how smooth my legs were. my cover slid over my legs as if there was no longer any friction, now when i used the beard trimmer, i had no hair on my legs, but there would still be a small amount of friction between my legs and what i cover up with.

and, just for the hell of it, since my body hair is nowhere near as much or as thick as a normal guy, the only hair i left on my body are the arms, backs of my hands, eye lashes, eye brows, hair on my head, and my beard and mustache.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 17th, 2009, 2:14 pm

Well, I've always wanted to get rid of my body and facial hair competely but having to explain why to other people have kinda prevented me from doing it.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 17th, 2009, 3:05 pm

with my body hair bein so thin and almost non existant, noone seems to notice that it is now gone.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Brianne » February 18th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Kenn wrote:Well, I've always wanted to get rid of my body and facial hair competely but having to explain why to other people have kinda prevented me from doing it.

Kenn I have been completly free of facial and body hair since 1997. At first people will talk behind your back and make comments to you. Eventually all will be forgotten and they will accept your new look. I admit it is not easy but I hope you find the courage to be who you really are. Its your life, live it for yourself not someone else.
Brianne

Postby Kenn » February 18th, 2009, 2:17 pm

Brianne wrote:
Kenn wrote:Well, I've always wanted to get rid of my body and facial hair competely but having to explain why to other people have kinda prevented me from doing it.

Kenn I have been completly free of facial and body hair since 1997. At first people will talk behind your back and make comments to you. Eventually all will be forgotten and they will accept your new look. I admit it is not easy but I hope you find the courage to be who you really are. Its your life, live it for yourself not someone else.

Ha, thanks and that's usually the advice I'd give to others. It's something I will do eventually. But there are some things I need to accomplish first, so even though it's kinda annoying, I can live with the facial and body hair. Though I am listening to emgs body hair loss file from over on hypno-files (it's only a body file so I put it with his relaxation induction). I'm mainly doing it out of cuirosity, just to see if it's possible for me to alter my body through the power of thought.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 18th, 2009, 2:47 pm

kenn, i at one point was using a file for body hair loss, was supposed to start at the feet and go up, but, would you like to know where the hair is actually thinning out at? my arms and hands. got a couple patches with lots of hairs on my left arm, and patches on both arms where there is no hair, and i have not used any lotions nor did i shave to get rid of the hair on my arms, it is just going away. possible result of the file i used to listen to, but i dont care none about that as just as long as it is going away slowly, everyone around me will know i am not taking it off, my legs, noone cares aout the hair being gone from them, was not enough to really notice in the first place.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 18th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Oh, I think that was Urban's file. And yeah, most people don't pay enough attention to notice someones body hair thinning so as long as it's not instance I doubt many people will realize it.

As for the fact that you got a woody from feeling the jeans rub you legs, that was probably partially due to the fact that it was a new sensation. Also, girls seem to really like the way their legs feel, so now you know why. :P
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Heatherinlace » February 18th, 2009, 9:05 pm

Kenn wrote:Where did you find that file, it sounds interesting. Also, it may be taking a long time cause that's a lot to be changing at one time. Try using a file that just focuses on one thing and see if that works, or makes the glam model file work quicker.

I got it at http://www.studiojezebel.com I also have used Mistress Shelly's Cumslut file which is excellent.
Heatherinlace

Postby MacGyver » February 19th, 2009, 6:48 pm

ok, this week, second time within a week i used the stuff on my legs, i dont pay attention but all the sudden i will notice that when i walk, while wearing my jean shorts, i notice i walk with my feet so close together that my calves rub against each other. even when i notice this happening, i cant make myself stop, and after i few more steps like this, for some reason i dont want to stop.

i aint 100% on this but, i may be becoming addicted to the sensations i am having from my legs being silky smooth. within the past 7 or 8, i have only done this to my legs twice, but, i think i now understand why women shave their legs and use lotions on their legs to keep them smooth, it just feels oh so good.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 19th, 2009, 7:36 pm

As predicted! It is very hard to give up the lovely sensations brought about by keeping your legs shaved, and even harder to go back to gross, hairy legs. It just feels so mundane and unappealing to have hair on your legs after you've made them smooth. You could drive yourself even crazier with silk sheets. It just feels absolutely wonderful on your shaved legs.

(The fake, cheap silk sheets are almost as nice. :wink: )
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 19th, 2009, 7:50 pm

earlier today, i was thnking of getting some silk sheets. and as soon as i get the money, i think i will have me some, or even a knock off just as good. specially seein as i am now curious as hell just how would they feel against my legs after removing the hair, then again, i might not ever go back to regular sheets if i use those, ha ha, LOL. :twisted:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 22nd, 2009, 7:32 pm

In my experience if the subject is searching to be feminized you will go to greater and greater lengths to get the content feeling of femininity; the longer you stay interested in feminization the more you need the thrill provided by the act of being even further feminized, always needing to push themselves harder, always inventing new ways for yourself to be more feminine. Inventing even more complex behavior for your hypno files to attune your fetishes. After this behavior is adopted the subject can become so enraptured by their smooth feel, their perfumed scent, so intoxicated by their very girlish nature that going a step backward into malehood (e.g. letting hair grow back on the body) can be mundane or even repulsive. The values of the subject are constantly changing to search for more feminine, and therefore more thrilling, acts to accomplish. The feminized mind wants a feminized body to occupy.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 22nd, 2009, 10:35 pm

well, i may do some the clothes such as a corset, and maybe heels, and i may even do the hairless thingy, but, beyond reshaping my body to something more feminine, i dont plan on it.

the biggest thing i am lookin to accomplish is the beautiful hourglass figure with a nicely rounded butt and shapely thighs and legs. no interest in real boobs or vagina.

but i do like the silky smooth feel of my legs.

no plans for makeup as i know what is in that stuff and dont like the idea of putting that on my skin, and if womehn really knew what all was in that stuff, alot of them would stop wearing it let alone stop buying the stuff.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 23rd, 2009, 5:08 pm

MacGyver wrote:well, i may do some the clothes such as a corset, and maybe heels, and i may even do the hairless thingy, but, beyond reshaping my body to something more feminine, i dont plan on it.

the biggest thing i am lookin to accomplish is the beautiful hourglass figure with a nicely rounded butt and shapely thighs and legs. no interest in real boobs or vagina.

but i do like the silky smooth feel of my legs.

no plans for makeup as i know what is in that stuff and dont like the idea of putting that on my skin, and if womehn really knew what all was in that stuff, alot of them would stop wearing it let alone stop buying the stuff.

Wow, you sound a lot like me, but I'm not worried about chems in makeup. As long as it doesn't damage my skin, I'm fine with it.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 23rd, 2009, 9:18 pm

the chems aint what i was talkin about. for example, mascara started out as vasoline and coal dust mixed together, but, nowadays, alot of makeups used to have a face, i dont know if make-up is still made the same way or not but, it came out when i was a kid, like 15-20 years ago about how animal parts were used to make the stuff, and that has kind of stuck in my mind since i found out how some the stuff was made.

yeah, eventhough it has been quite a while since i last played with the curse corset file, as soon as i had the money to get one, i kept hearin over and over how i would get myself a corset, so, ended up doing so, since it came in, i have worn it maybe 1 hour a day, dont care for it but, my waking mind seems to check out and when it checks back in, i am wearing the thing. i try to be careful i dont drop something off the computer stand if i at online while wearing the thing as i cannot simply bend at the middle of my back to reach what fell, i can only bend at the waist. i even find myself sitting up straighter and trying to type a me4ssage on the computer feels weird when wearing the thing. no, aint wearin it now, the file suggests i get a week off from feeling any effects or urges to even wear heels since i done atleast an hour.

but with wearing the thing an hour a day since it came in, i am now really starting to think that my sleeping mind thinks it knows more than my waking mind as far as how to get the figure i want. like keeping my legs hairless, the first time i used the nair lotion, my waking mind wanted to know if it felt better than just using a mustache trimmer, the second time, my waking mind check out until the deed was done, which had me a bit worried at first but, when my legs were completely dry, and rubbed against each other, there was that pleasure again, it seems as if my sleeping mind is trying to convince my waking mine that the lotion is faster than the electric trimmer, and works better and i wont get any cuts as compared to a razor.

according to what my sleeping mind has shown me in my sleep since i was 12 or 13 years old, i am gonna have the femminine figure that i find attractive.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 23rd, 2009, 9:45 pm

Ok, that makes sense. A lot of people tned to dislike things that are made from animals. That's never really effected me though, but I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

Good luck with getting a feminine figure. Hopefully between hypnosis and other stuff, I'll be able to pull it off aswell.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 23rd, 2009, 9:59 pm

how far off from the figure are you? me? my mid section is round, i got a spare tire to get rid of and i have to get my legs swelled back out with a bicycle. i am over due to take my measurements again, got to find where i put the tape measure, but my calves are looking a bit thinner, will know forsure once i measure again.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 24th, 2009, 10:23 am

Ha, I got that spare tire also. Getting rid of that is my first prioity, then I'm going to try focusing on the hips and legs.

I've been using the increase metabolism file to try to help with the midsection and it is slowly but surely getting smaller. Though I still have a ways to go with it.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 24th, 2009, 12:06 pm

well, seein as i have that file, i am thinkin i should start usin it, but to help with the spare tire, that is why i had experimented with the curse corset file, and am thinkin of going back to using it as a corset is supposed to help give you the feminine figure, or atleast reduce your waist anyways.

if you go the fredereck's website, you can order one depending on what your waist measures in inches. my spare tire is like 48 inches round but the 3X does fit and can be snugged up, and it comes in a plain white vacuum sealed package. just at the moment, my sleeping mind wants me to put it on but my waking mind is still fighting on that one, LOL.

but, this discussion gives me something fresh i can use for another story, but i think i am going to throw a bit of sci-fi into the story as well. maybe if i wear the corset enough, i will think of a beginning for the sotry, LOL.

as for wearing one, if you are unsure, go to youtube.com and they have videos how to lace it and wear it and put it on and stuff. my waking mind temporarily checked out on night and next thing i knew i was watching a youtube video on how to put it on and all.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » February 24th, 2009, 10:48 pm

I've definetly considered using a corset before. Figuring that after I lost the spare tire, I could cinch my waist a little to help give the illusion of feminine hips. My midsection was like 47" around when i measured it using a measuring tape. Though that was a while back and I think it's gone down a bit since then. I'm unsure about using a corset while still over-wieght though, since all it'll do is redistribute the fat to the chest and hips. While I really don't hate the idea of having breasts, I don't really want to try to move any of my fat to the chest. I wish there were files that focused on burning stomach fat. :(

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what other fem files have you tried and what results did you get?
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 25th, 2009, 7:20 am

um, what ones are either free or premium membership? that is quite a bit of them. after using curse gurlish figure like 2 times, the onyl way to stop parts of the file from playing in my head while awake was to go by some pants like a woman would wear for workout, got to youtube, and watch and actually attempt some the belly dance, which wopmen tell me will burn the fat around the waist pretty quickly, and i even had to guy buy one workout dvd for women, then that one kinda went away a bit.

i have played with the fembutt growth file for a good while now off and on, my underwear feel really tight some days, and others they feel snug but ok, so, i do have some the next size up just in case my regular size feels tight, i can still be comfy, specially at work. now, when standing, i appear to be starting to grow hips as well. when i lost near 20 pounds in a month, it was mostly in my waist, which is now a bit more like a cushion in it can be pushed in.

i have experimented with the estrogen cocktail file, for like 2 weeks i got more erections, they were harder and easier to get, then afterwards it got hard to get one let alone maintain it for more than a minute or 2. this was also the one i was using when i was having the dreams of being a woman or a sexy ass lookin shemale, one or the other, and there was another woman there as my guide.

i have done a hairloss file or 2, one even said that if my body hair did nto fall out, i would remove it myself, so, for a while i used an electric trimmer, then 2 weeks ago, i used the nair lotion for the first time, and dont think i will ever go back to using the trimmer.

the curse corset file, i wasnt sure if what i was feeling after listening was right or not till i atleast had something tight around my waist, my mind sometimes needs something to work with, then i started doing heels so i would not be constantly feeling something getting tight around me. at one point, i was doing 2 inch heels every night after work for like an hour or 2 and it felt ok, now, if i do heels for just an hour or just while i sit here at the computer, it is 3-4 inch heels, but if i do it after work, then my work boots just feel wrong. i also ended up getting me some 1 or 1 1/2 inch heels, they are not slip on like the other 3 pairs of heels, got to buckle them, but in a way they feel a bit better to walk on as i am not used to anything higher than 2 inches. then here lately, i did buy a corset so that file would leave me alone for a bit and am even havin thoughts about buying a latex rubber one when i go out to make sure i have stuff for lunches at work, which i will be going as soon as i get off this computer and get dressed.

the one that probably had the biggest effect was the suggestive feminization, i think that is the name, it is made to be played in a loop. the main reason i stopped with that one is that i was getting emotional, it was to the point that the ending of most any movie would either bring me to tears or close to it, then there was my walk, now, i already have a strange walk with havin a knee injury a good 10-12 years ago, but this file had my walk closer to that of a woman.

not only did i trance with these files, but, i also looped their bodies while i was asleep. the one that did the most looped in my sleep was the fembutt growth file, i awoke one morning after lettin the body play in my sleep for like 2 or 3 weeks, and used the trigger, and my butt got all tingly. then a few weeks back, i had been playing it in my sleep again, and used the trigger in the shower and my butt felt like it was swelling up, kinda like a balloon.

my reccomendation for the fembut file is, depending on how large or small your frame is, search the net, maybe even yahoo groups, for pics of women and find a pic ya think the woman has a really sexy lookin butt, or even body, memorise that pic, and let your imagination display the pic during trance. for example, for the curse corset file, i have one pic i try to visualize of a frontal shot of a woman that shows off her hourglass figure, for the fembutt file, i will try to visualize one fo 2 pics of a womans butt i think looks sexy, and so on, the pic is different for each file i try with. i guess you could say it is something to give my mind some reference to how i want it to reshape my body.

if i use a trance file without painting a picture in my head, i dont feel anything happening, i for one am very visual, i can be standing next to you and describe a day at the beach i remember from a family trip some time ago, and you would actually hear the birds, feel the breezes, smell and taste the salt in the air. that is how i am able to describe things, i paint the picture first, then describe what i see, well, in trance, i must be able to see the picture before my mind will do anything with my body.

the onyl thing i dont like about my waking mind checking out long enough to put on the corset is, if i try to take it off before my sleeping mind wants me to, my waking mind will check out again, it may be a nice way to get the figure but, i dont thing i want all that extra weight going upwards, if it goes downwards to my hips and butt, i am ok with that as if too much goes there, the bicycle i am going to build will remove the excess.

well, those are the files i most remember having experiences with, the other files, well, my mind had not learned very well how to enter trance back then. but, after i rid myself of this spare tire, i may give some of them another go such as GSTrigwoman 2, not sure about any fo the ones supposed to turn ya into a shemale. and there be some that seem to get me down deep if i think "i doubt this file will have any effect on me let alone take me into a deep trance", but watchout, some the files may take ya down alot faster than you may be expecting if you think that is the induction is playing, been there, done that, and still do that from tiem to time just to speed things up a bit.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » March 17th, 2009, 10:03 pm

For those of you who are into feminization, there will be those who wont speak up or say anything about it, that is fine, but, if you use files such as body hair removale, thre is one file, i dont remember the name but it does say that what hair your mind does not remove, you will remove it. so, if you are thinking of say shaving your legs, just check out my public journal as i have done a couple different things to get the hiar off my legs and found one thing that seems to work well without having stubble on my legs after 3 or 4 days and without getting my legs scraped and nicked with a razor.

as i experiment with diffeent things, and different files, although i have experimented with most of the femme files on this site except the pay files, i will post my findings in my journal so that some of you may know what to expect when using certain files. there are files that, eventhough i do not plan to use them to full term as long as i can keep myself from getting stuck in each file, i plan to go back to some of the femme files and report any changes to my body and/or behavior in my journal.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » April 8th, 2009, 5:27 pm

a little note on wearing a corset, be careful not to over-tighten as you could damage your corset and it will either have to be repaired or replaced.

i know some of you may be wandering about a rubber corset mentioned in a previous post. those for me an probably most of you, will have to be purchased online. they are cloth on the inside, the outside is latex, and they look more like a waist cincher, when closing one of those, for a guy that does not want his extra weight pushed upwards into his breasts, you might want to start at the top when closing the hook and eye closure. they do not lace up in the back, they make you sweat to help reduce your waist.

read the descriptions before you buy a rubber corst/waist cincher, some can be worn 8 hours or more and there is atleast one that says it is so tight and makes you sweat so much you should not wear it more than 1-3 hours a day.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

macgyver journal

Postby angelcraves » April 9th, 2009, 12:27 am

Hello
Macgyver, where is your journal?

angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » April 9th, 2009, 10:46 am

on the main menu, click journal, and it should show you the 20 most active journals, just look for one with my name on it. then ya should be able to see my journal entries.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » April 9th, 2009, 11:13 am

by the way, my journal is public, all entries are public.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » April 10th, 2009, 8:51 pm

MacGyver, since you've experimented with the majority of fem files, have you used any of the change hormones files (emg's curse, same curse but with female voice, or train hormone change)?
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » April 11th, 2009, 8:39 am

Kenn wrote:MacGyver, since you've experimented with the majority of fem files, have you used any of the change hormones files (emg's curse, same curse but with female voice, or train hormone change)?

According to MacGyver's journal he has listened to the Estrogen Cocktail file. That file incorperates Curse Hormone change. So the answer would be yes. Speaking of... Hey Mac do ya still listen to that at all? :lol: :twisted:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » April 11th, 2009, 7:35 pm

as for the hormone change files, i have used train hormone change and curse hormone change, the fembutt file is supposed to change some teh hormones as well, have not tried emg's curse. the one i am currently experimenting with but not trancing well with it is curse male to female, i still listen to the fembutt file while i sleep, have been thinking about going back with estrogen cocktail as i really like how that file was put together, just want not able to trance very well. but some fo those mixed files are gonna take some practice.

as for results for hormonal changes, none.
results for breast growth, nothing
feminine butt? nope, not yet anyways, but there is still hope.
curse corset results? suggestions no longer work since i damaged my corset, if i get another one, will have to remember to make sure strings are pulled in the correct direction, and am seriously thinking of getting another corset as without, my weight loss is only about 1 pound a week, during the week i used the corset until the damage to it, i lost a bit over 2 pounds, so, until further experimentation with wearing womens corsets, right now i am gonna have to say that if ya got belly fat or a spare tire round ya waist, they just may be useful for weight loss, and even though for the first week ya only sposed to wear it about an hour a day and work ya way up to get used to it, after the second day, wear it for 3 hours, and after the first hour or 2, it starts to feel kinda cool.

i have downloaded but have not yet tried the trig woman cocktail and will look for emg's curse, if it is free or premium, i can download it, but for pay files, will need to get my finances straight first.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » April 11th, 2009, 7:59 pm

i forgot to add the probable reason i may not be getting breast growth, and the reason i may not be getting the hips and butt i desire. coffee. yep, with me bein 32, and drinking a pot of coffee a day, even if my hormones would change to female over night, the caffiene in the coffee will slow the changes way down, also, my eating habits are just about those of an anorexic female, almost. on days i work, i eat twice a day, and on days i dont work, i eat once a day and sometimes skip that meal until either the next day or i get dizzy from not eating.

i have been to a few websites recently that basically say that between eating habits like i have and the amount of regualr coffee i drink, changes for a person like me may take longer than someone who eats like normal and stays away from the caffiene.

so, it aint that the files dont work, just that they are gonna take a bit longer to have much of an impact on me. for example, if i were to stick with curse hormone change every day for 3 months, i would probably grow boobs and get feminine hips and butt, someone who eats right and stays away from coffee might experience the same in say 2 months.

anywho, that is basically what them websites had said. but working 13 hour days, i need my coffee, so, giving it up is not an option for me.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum