Non Triggered State Effects Slipping through? Lucid Dream

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Non Triggered State Effects Slipping through? Lucid Dream

Postby Follower » April 14th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Yeah, so...I've recently decided to hold off on the feminization files, and switch over to the Lucid Dream files. The main reason I've decided to do this is because over the past week or two, my chest has somehow felt more prominent than usual. Although it's hard to believe that physical changes could be taking place just by listening to trigger files, I don't want to risk it. Instead I'm going to attempt to have Lucid Dreams, and then just adopt a female body inside of them. A lot easier than hullicination files, right? And there's no way effects can move from dream stance into real life.

Anyways, as you can see, my main concern with feminization files is that my body will alter and effects will slip through into a non-triggered state. Has anyone had any experience with this? And has anyone succeeded in using the Lucid Dream file for this purpose?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Re: Non Triggered State Effects Slipping through?

Postby dharden » April 14th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Follower wrote:over the past week or two, my chest has somehow felt more prominent than usual. Although it's hard to believe that physical changes could be taking place just by listening to trigger files, I don't want to risk it.

Yes, it is - but an illusory or imagined change could still seem more-or-less real to you.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Follower » April 14th, 2009, 9:07 pm

dharden wrote:
Follower wrote:over the past week or two, my chest has somehow felt more prominent than usual. Although it's hard to believe that physical changes could be taking place just by listening to trigger files, I don't want to risk it.

Yes, it is - but an illusory or imagined change could still seem more-or-less real to you.

So you're saying my body is changing due to listenging to trigger files?

Take into consideration that I haven't even touched CSS or any of the other permanent body altering files.

Edit: Sorry, misunderstood.
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » April 15th, 2009, 8:01 am

Follower wrote:
dharden wrote:

So you're saying my body is changing due to listenging to trigger files?

No. However, if you believe it could be or imagine it might be, it's not inconceivable that your subconscious could latch on to that and generate an illusion that it is. On a conscious level, that illusion could seem more-or-less real.

With hypnosis, individual mileage definitely varies.

Follower wrote:Take into consideration that I haven't even touched CSS or any of the other permanent body altering files.

Edit: Sorry, misunderstood.

I know. I thought I'd expand a bit anyway, just in case it helps.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iron_blade » April 16th, 2009, 10:27 pm

For me, I've had somewhat mild slip through effects but none really serious. I've been listening to trigslowWoman change for about a year now, and yes I can hallucinate myself almost completely as another women for a good amount of time. I can't see myself shrinking, actually feel my long hair (I can see it somewhat), and I can still feel my penis if someone kicks it 8O.

When I'm not triggered, sometimes I happen to find breasts on myself for no apparent reason, but I know that they aren't real because no one notices them and they don't appear entirely reallistic. I just say "revert to normal" and they quietly go away. These effects are probably just caused by repition of listening to the description and the hypnotist saying that you have them. I wouldn't worry about them too much if I were you.
iron_blade

Postby Follower » April 17th, 2009, 7:25 pm

iron_blade wrote:For me, I've had somewhat mild slip through effects but none really serious. I've been listening to trigslowWoman change for about a year now, and yes I can hallucinate myself almost completely as another women for a good amount of time. I can't see myself shrinking, actually feel my long hair (I can see it somewhat), and I can still feel my penis if someone kicks it 8O.

How long did it take you to get these effects? I mean, how long before you saw another face in the mirror?

Also, how many times did you listen to a file in one day?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » April 18th, 2009, 1:23 am

First off, I've trained with other files before listening to these files. I've been listening for about 3 1/2 months now, and I've been seeing a different face only after the 3rd month. XD I didn't mention this earlier, but the full effect only works for me right after I listen to the file, then it slowly wanes off in about 15 minutes to half and hour. When I first started, I was listening to this about 2 to 4 times a day, then I waned away from hypnosis as I didn't have enough time/got bored of it. Then I got interested again and it keeps on going in that cycle in that way for me. :?

Also, I am one of those lucky people who are highly succeptable to hypnosis (I got 3 orgasms from LR female orgasm file without my penis getting hard on my 7th try!) Don't be dissapointed if the file takes a longer time to take effect. Paitience is the key to all this, gl with your files :D
iron_blade

Postby Follower » April 18th, 2009, 2:11 pm

So just for a fun question, iron...which girls do you like transforming into the most? :D
Follower
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum