The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

The forced gay success thread...

Postby Dave564 » May 28th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Hi - I'm a new user on this site but I've visited for over a year, I have to confess despite being straight I must have read the unbelievable forced gay success thread over and over about 1000 times.

I'm a straight 22 year old from the uk, I've had bi-curious tendencies for as long as I can remember but never acted on them, I've been single for many years and am starting to have desperate feelings.

Does anyone think this file can actually help me?

I'm trying to work out if its a good idea or not, I've never tried hypnosis I should add. - I'm trying to read into the stories of other people who have tried it but it's hard to understand what effect it has actually had.

So confused.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby davelowe1977 » May 28th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Depends on what you mean by help.

You say you are straight, but have been single for a long time. If I believe what others tell me, guys can get desperate for any kind of attention at your age.

Do you suffer from any kind of shyness or social phobia?

We come in peace!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor
 
Posts: 161
Joined: June 19th, 2005, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » May 28th, 2009, 4:16 pm

I'm definitely shy, but wouldn't say any real social phobias, I have plenty of friends and yeah I'm working on overcoming my shyness and having a bit more confidence.

My friends always say they don't understand how I'm still single, and nor do I really - either way none of them know about the bi-curious thoughts I've had.

Do these files help you decide what you want to do - or do they make you into something you're not?
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby projectevo5 » May 28th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Dave564 wrote:Do these files help you decide what you want to do - or do they make you into something you're not?


That is a matter of opinion and will change depending on who you ask.

Its hard to say for certain, but I think its safer to assume the latter over the former.
projectevo5
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 1:00 am

Re: The forced gay success thread...

Postby Alien4420 » May 28th, 2009, 10:09 pm

Dave564 wrote:I'm trying to read into the stories of other people who have tried it but it's hard to understand what effect it has actually had.


That's easy to answer -- after listening for two months, I'm gay, and I wasn't before. The file changed me. And judging by the posts here, it's changed others as well. Unless I'm misremembering and without meaning any disrespect, the guys who question whether this really changes you are the guys who haven't actually tried it. Whereas those of us who have listened and stuck with it are divided into two camps, those who have moved in with their boyfriends, and those who can't wait to move in with a boyfriend.

OK, so this file will make you gay if you listen with it, stick to it, and are a good hypnotic subject. Which can probably be learned -- going into trance is a skill, an ability we all have but often have to practice for a while to master. If you want to give it a try, you may want to listen to a trance training file for a while first until you have the hang of it. Or a less intense file.

I guess the question then is, do you want to become gay? If my experience and that of others here is any guide, you'll love it -- this file makes you want men the way you wanted women. But there *are* real drawbacks to being gay, namely bigotry and not being able to have a family, if that's something you want. I don't think the bigotry is much of an issue these days -- the sort of friend who will desert you if you come out to him probably wasn't much of a friend in the first place. But for many, having a family can be a more serous issue.

Another thing is that while it probably seems like forever, 22 is still young. You have plenty of time to meet the right girl, if that's what you want. In fact, if it weren't for your bi curious side, I'd say it makes more sense for you to keep trying for a while than it would to change your sexuality just to get a partner. Not because turning gay won't work -- gay sex is nothing if not easy to get, there are going to be plenty of hot guys wanting to get into your 22-year-old pants, hell, you could come over here :-). But it seems to me it would make more sense if that's the only issue to work on your relationships with women, maybe ask a female friend if she can honestly tell you if there's anything you're doing that's making you unattractive to women, maybe improving your dating strategy, going on blind dates, all the usual stuff.

What makes me wonder, though, is your bi curious side. Could this be the real you? Could you unconsciously be putting women off because you really need something else? I've noticed over the years that finding one's sexual identity can require a certain amount of experimentation, that often you don't really know what you are and what you like until you've tried it. I've seen even middle aged people try something they've never done and change totally overnight, realize suddenly that this is something they've always wanted or wanted to do.

And vague impulses, a fascination with something -- that's one common way in which the subconscious makes its sexual desires known. I mean, there are other files that might be expected to grab your interest, like files that increase your attractiveness to women But you're fascinated by this one. Which makes me wonder, purely as a matter of speculation, whether you aren't bottling up a gay side that would make you happy.

So -- I love the file and if you decide to listen to it, I think that's cool and hope you have as much fun with it as I have. I just wouldn't do it solely as a way to attract a partner, not at this stage in your life. To overcome shyness over a part of you that wants to come out, sure. Or on a lark as I did or as part of a dare or because you get off on being changed. But just not as a way to get sex or get a partner if you would really prefer women, not yet, because there are usually ways to do that that are less heavy duty.

Does that make sense? I'm sensing as I said that you really do want to do this, which probably means it's right for you. But because the file can change you, it's more than just shacking up with a guy to see if you like it, so IMO it should be something that you do because you want the effects of the file -- for whatever reason -- rather than just to end your sexual frustration or loneliness, given that there are probably less life-changing ways to do that.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » May 30th, 2009, 5:01 am

Firstly Alien4420 I want to say thanks for your thoughtful reply, I really appreciate it!

I guess your first 2 paragraphs pretty much sum it up, the file turns you into a homosexual, please don't take offence but yeah it is something I find hard to believe as someone who hasn't tried it but I can't argue with the results and if you're saying it has changed lots of people here then I believe you.

It's an incredible thought that someone who was straight could actually be moving out of their place and moving in with another man!

I am aware of trance training files that can be used to help improve your ability to go into trance, I have actually downloaded a few of these but have never listened to them.

To answer your question about "why" I want to become gay, well the truth is I don't actually know if I want to be gay at all, I guess I was hoping that a file like this could help give a straight person gay feelings \ tendencies but then leave it up to them to actually make a choice about what they want to be once they've experienced things from both sides, but it sounds like this file just turns you gay completely.

As for the curious side, well I should explain - I am 100% attracted to women, and I FEEL straight, and always have done - I don't look at guys in a sexual way at all and simply don't find them attractive - I guess occasionally I just have thoughts about what it would actually be like to kiss a man etc and involve myself in those kinds of homosexual acts, but I'm certainly not a closet homosexual already attracted to men who just needs a push to come out - does that make sense?

Not bothered about bigotry, I live in a very liberal place, it already has a large gay community, and right now I have no real thoughts or cares about having a family although I know maybe I'm too young. (I am actually 23 soon :)

I wouldn't say I've come on here thinking about this because its a shortcut or alternative approach to finding a partner, but I've been through the motions with girls for years and have always had real big problems with relationships and thats after I've spoken to female friends and had tips and advice.

I'd be interested in speaking with people who have been converted.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » May 30th, 2009, 9:01 am

Dave564 wrote:Firstly Alien4420 I want to say thanks for your thoughtful reply, I really appreciate it!

I guess your first 2 paragraphs pretty much sum it up, the file turns you into a homosexual, please don't take offence but yeah it is something I find hard to believe as someone who hasn't tried it but I can't argue with the results and if you're saying it has changed lots of people here then I believe you.


Don't worry about it, I find it hard to believe myself and I've just done it!



It's an incredible thought that someone who was straight could actually be moving out of their place and moving in with another man!



Isn't it? One guy here listened to CFG for a month on a dare from his girlfriend and then left her and moved in with a guy, LOL.



To answer your question about "why" I want to become gay, well the truth is I don't actually know if I want to be gay at all, I guess I was hoping that a file like this could help give a straight person gay feelings \ tendencies but then leave it up to them to actually make a choice about what they want to be once they've experienced things from both sides, but it sounds like this file just turns you gay completely.



Yeah, it does. Someone said he listened to curse forced straight after CFG and it brought back his attraction to women without eliminating his attraction to men, but people have idiosyncratic reactions so I wouldn't count on that/risk it.

On the other hand, there are files that are designed to increase attraction to men without affecting your attraction to women. EMG's Train Bisexual is one of them, it's on this site. I listened to it a year or two ago but it didn't have all that much of an effect on me, it sort of gave me some vague interest in men but nothing like CFG. Still, everyone's different. You could look through the files on this site, and also maybe at Mind Mistress's CD's -- she gives instructions in the descriptions on which tracks to omit if you want to increase attraction to men without losing your attraction to women. (I've listened to a couple of her CD's, and found them effective but too long for me -- again, everyone's different.)



As for the curious side, well I should explain - I am 100% attracted to women, and I FEEL straight, and always have done - I don't look at guys in a sexual way at all and simply don't find them attractive - I guess occasionally I just have thoughts about what it would actually be like to kiss a man etc and involve myself in those kinds of homosexual acts, but I'm certainly not a closet homosexual already attracted to men who just needs a push to come out - does that make sense?



Sure. I was the same way. Though what I'm talking about is somewhat different -- I have friends who are sort of the way you describe, they obviously have strong gay tendencies and keep a lid on them, deny them -- but I think it's also possible for a tendency to be so deeply repressed that you aren't even aware of it. That's based in part on observation, like I have a friend who had never crossdressed or been into domination, and then one day when he was in his 30's he ended up in that situation and his entire sex life changed because he discovered that those things were what he really liked and wanted. Not saying that that's true in your case, of course.

[/quote]



Not bothered about bigotry, I live in a very liberal place, it already has a large gay community, and right now I have no real thoughts or cares about having a family although I know maybe I'm too young. (I am actually 23 soon :)

I wouldn't say I've come on here thinking about this because its a shortcut or alternative approach to finding a partner, but I've been through the motions with girls for years and have always had real big problems with relationships and thats after I've spoken to female friends and had tips and advice.


Have you considered consulting a psychologist? Not that I've had very good experiences with that myself -- I'm finding hypnosis a much more powerful tool, e.g., I spent a lot of time trying to be cured of procrastination and it never did anything, whereas EMG's stop procrastinating file makes my procrastination vanish. And most people I know who have done it don't seem to change much. But if you're choosing the wrong kind of woman or are doing something that's interfering with relationships, they might be able to help.

I have no idea what's going on in your case, but from what I've seen, these things tend to be very simple. For example, I had a good friend who was really nervous around women and who was all business -- he was never comfortable with anything but work. And the combination made him very unattractive to women. Just a couple of things that could have been changed . . .

And another friend who has the worst taste in women imaginable. He always hooks up with vicious witch women who hurt him because his mother, whom I've met, was that way. Again, I think that could be changed, maybe through hypnosis . . .

If you could identify what's happening, you could ask EMG to write a custom file to change it.

Meanwhile, from what you've said, I think trying the bi thing sounds like a great idea. If I could snap my fingers, I think that's what I'd choose, since it gives you the best of both worlds. I know some guys who are like that, switch hitters, they just do whatever they want . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » May 30th, 2009, 6:18 pm

hmm I must say this has left me feeling pretty confused.. not sure what the next step it.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » May 30th, 2009, 8:26 pm

Dave564 wrote:hmm I must say this has left me feeling pretty confused.. not sure what the next step it.


You know, as much as I love this hypno stuff, I'd try the counseling first. No guarantees, but it can't do any harm either. And hell, I'd try the bi thing too, no harm in that. Maybe Train Bisexual would work for you, only way to tell is to try it. Or maybe you could pay EMG to make you a custom file that would add attraction to men without the orientation change? Focusing more on specific attraction to male attributes than Train Bisexual, more like CFG. Not sure if that would be as effective as CFG is, but it might be worth a shot. (There are also the Mind Mistress CD's, but they contain a feminization component that I'm guessing you don't want.)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » May 31st, 2009, 3:18 pm

The counselling isn't worth it in my opinion, I've had enough already - it's not helped.

The mind mistress stuff doesn't appeal either.

Maybe I'll just forget about the whole thing, I can't lie the CFG sounds really tempting but it might not be right for me.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

CFG

Postby jennewhalf » May 31st, 2009, 3:25 pm

I think that is wise.

I was really stupid with Curse Stroke Sissy. I thought this would be a joke. After about a year I left my wife and live with a guy. I am a real life sissy to him and beginig feminization. I realise that my thoughts were probably latent and deep inside but I don't think I would have gone down this route if I hadn't listened. Its strange but I was still bi when I listen to Curse Stroke Sissy however after two months of Curse forced gay I really switched and think only about men.

It was alos strange i fought and fought the effects then just gave in. I am happy but don't know if the files have made me so.

Last night tucked up in bed with my mans arms around me I did have a brief feeling how the heck did I get here but then I am and want him.

So really be careful make sure you want this.

As it does work.

sissy jen
jennewhalf
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 18
Joined: March 5th, 2008, 1:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 1st, 2009, 10:46 am

The problem all of these sorts of replies just make a curious guy like me even more curious!
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 1st, 2009, 1:16 pm

Dave564 wrote:The problem all of these sorts of replies just make a curious guy like me even more curious!


Heh, yes, me too, in fact after reading Jen's post I was tempted to listen to Curse Stroke Sissy but decided that getting used to being gay was enough for now.

One thing I can say, CFG probably won't make you unhappy, my experience has been just like Jen's in that there are moments I wonder what I'm doing but mostly I'm excited, horny, and happy. Course, I agree with Jen that you should think carefully about the practical consequences. Not that I did myself, LOL, or rather I decided not to listen because of the practical consequences and then did it anyway, LOL.

Anyway, if I could be sure that you'd enjoy it as much as I have and that you wouldn't be giving up something that might make you happier it would be a no brainer, I'd say go for it. I have a feeling you're going to anyway because that seems to be what happens when people get fascinated with a file -- they'll leave it on the shelf for a while and eventually they'll succumb and do it. (Hope this doesn't mean I'll do Curse Stroke Sissy -- I keep thinking about Jen's description and thinking wow, that would be intense . . . )
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Re: CFG

Postby Alien4420 » June 1st, 2009, 1:37 pm

jennewhalf wrote:I think that is wise.

I was really stupid with Curse Stroke Sissy. I thought this would be a joke. After about a year I left my wife and live with a guy. I am a real life sissy to him and beginig feminization. I realise that my thoughts were probably latent and deep inside but I don't think I would have gone down this route if I hadn't listened. Its strange but I was still bi when I listen to Curse Stroke Sissy however after two months of Curse forced gay I really switched and think only about men.

It was alos strange i fought and fought the effects then just gave in. I am happy but don't know if the files have made me so.

Last night tucked up in bed with my mans arms around me I did have a brief feeling how the heck did I get here but then I am and want him.

So really be careful make sure you want this.

As it does work.

sissy jen


So true, but it's exactly like Dave said -- I read this and I think "wow" and start thinking about listening to Curse Stroke Sissy myself, even though I listened a few times a few years back and know how effective it is.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby ftslave67 » June 1st, 2009, 2:57 pm

Maybe you should try something really "unconventional"--dating! :)

You could go out with some guys & some girls, try to get to know them & see which you find more interesting. Maybe you would even fall in love, maybe even with someone into hypnosis.

If you find the idea of being with a guy repulsive, then I don't think this (or any) file is going to change you--your mind would just reject it and you would probably wake up.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor
 
Posts: 285
Joined: April 29th, 2005, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 1st, 2009, 3:43 pm

its strangely tempting, if not a little scary - almost like a leap into the unknown.

ftslave67 of course I've been on many dates! (no guys though) this isn't supposed to replace dating or to try and find myself a partner, I think that message is getting a bit confused here - that would just be odd.

I don't find the idea of being with a guy repulsive, as I said - strangely curious about the whole thing, but certainly wouldn't just act upon it!
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 3rd, 2009, 7:03 am

Dave564 wrote:its strangely tempting, if not a little scary - almost like a leap into the unknown.

ftslave67 of course I've been on many dates! (no guys though) this isn't supposed to replace dating or to try and find myself a partner, I think that message is getting a bit confused here - that would just be odd.

I don't find the idea of being with a guy repulsive, as I said - strangely curious about the whole thing, but certainly wouldn't just act upon it!


I wonder if Train Bisexual wouldn't be worth a go? It isn't nearly as intense as CFG but OTOH it doesn't affect your desire for women. And I only listened to it a few times, it might be more effective if you listened to it regularly for a while. Of course, if the living dangerously element appeals to you . . . still wondering what's going to happen, whether I'll end up listening to Curse Forced Straight and going back or end up like Jen, and it's a blast. Guess I'm just weird, LOL.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby experimenter » June 3rd, 2009, 11:46 am

Alien,

I'm curious as to what your reaction is to CFS. Since I've been listening to CFG, I've attempted to listen to CFS to reverse the effects. At first, CFS would reverse the effects of my desires, but it wouldn't break my desire to go back and listen to CFG. Now, I've been listening to CFG extensively, and now, I actually have anxiety about listening to CFS, like my brain wants to fight it, even though I consciously want to listen. My heart rate accelerates, and fights trance. So, I'm curious if you have a similar reaction.
experimenter
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 3rd, 2009, 2:02 pm

experimenter wrote:Alien,

I'm curious as to what your reaction is to CFS. Since I've been listening to CFG, I've attempted to listen to CFS to reverse the effects. At first, CFS would reverse the effects of my desires, but it wouldn't break my desire to go back and listen to CFG. Now, I've been listening to CFG extensively, and now, I actually have anxiety about listening to CFS, like my brain wants to fight it, even though I consciously want to listen. My heart rate accelerates, and fights trance. So, I'm curious if you have a similar reaction.


Funny you mention that since I decided this morning to erase CFG from my disk and try CFS. Half out of curiosity to see what would happen and half because I was reading some other posts and looking at a hot picture of some Latvian girls that a friend sent me this morning and I figured that if I let it go any longer I'd never want to listen. So far I haven't been able to psych myself to listen to CFS, but maybe I can use your post as an incentive. I'll let you know what happens . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby experimenter » June 3rd, 2009, 3:39 pm

okay... I've got a tip for you if you want to try it.

Listen to CFS with a 4-5Hz binaural beat playing behind it. The binaural, when played long enough, will relax you, sort of like forcing your brain into trance. I listened to CFG with the same binaural in the background, and it intensified the effect. The binaural finally pushed me past the anxiety of listening to CFS. We'll see what happens.
experimenter
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 1:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 3rd, 2009, 4:37 pm

I hadn't realised there was a CFS, surely if this exists then there's really no risk attached to trying CFG?

I'm even more tempted now.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 3rd, 2009, 6:13 pm

Dave564 wrote:I hadn't realised there was a CFS, surely if this exists then there's really no risk attached to trying CFG?

I'm even more tempted now.


Check this out, just found it this morning -- it's a thread about a guy who used CFG for a couple of weeks while his wife was away, had a gay experience, and then used CFS to change back, or almost back:

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4820&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 3rd, 2009, 6:30 pm

experimenter wrote:okay... I've got a tip for you if you want to try it.

Listen to CFS with a 4-5Hz binaural beat playing behind it. The binaural, when played long enough, will relax you, sort of like forcing your brain into trance. I listened to CFG with the same binaural in the background, and it intensified the effect. The binaural finally pushed me past the anxiety of listening to CFS. We'll see what happens.


Read this after I'd tried listening to it. Now I feel like I've been through a laundry wringer.

The real workout for me came when I was done and looked at some porn to see what had happened. Total confusion, lots of anxiety. Nothing worked right. The gay stuff wasn't working right either, I'd get horny for a moment, then it would go away.

Maybe some of my reaction was resistance after two months with Curse Forced Gay? But I'm sort of wishing for a CFS as good as CFG and meanwhile all the fun of listening to CFG has gone away with nothing in its place.

EDIT -- slept for a while, woke up horny, CFS seemed to have taken effect and was working a lot better, very well in fact, so I'm not feeling so sour. Have to see what happens tomorrow.
Last edited by Alien4420 on June 4th, 2009, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Route42 » June 3rd, 2009, 10:02 pm

Dave564 wrote:I hadn't realised there was a CFS, surely if this exists then there's really no risk attached to trying CFG?

I'm even more tempted now.

Don't try CFG expecting GFS to "bring you back". I've never tried CFS (as CFG has yet to really take hold on me... but I've really done nothing more than dabble)... but from what I've read CFS isn't worded as strongly and just isn't as effective. There have definitely been people who've used it successfully after using CFG... but if I remember right, those successes are either after the listener used CFG for a short period of time (a couple of weeks), or was used in conjunction with the curse removal file.

I don't say that to discourage you. I'm a big fan of trying other sexual preferences. However, you might be playing with fire if you see the two files as equal and you plan of just dabbling with gay with no real intentions of sticking with it. (Of course, most people end up being pleased with the results and never get so far as wanting to try the reverse...)
Route42
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 73
Joined: September 10th, 2008, 12:00 am

Postby experimenter » June 4th, 2009, 4:11 am

The problem with CFS is that it's recorded using a computerized female voice, as opposed to a real one. Now, there are those that say that the subconscious human mind is unable to detect inflection, tone, and emphasis. I'm personally not one of those people. I believe that the excited tone of voice that EMG used to record CFG makes it a more potent file. And when you combine it with the hypnotic effects of a binaural theta wave background, it's really powerful.

I'm past the anxiety of listening to CFS now, and it's working. But again, what CFS doesn't do is remove my desire to go back and listen to CFG again. Who knows how long this yo-yo effect will last?
experimenter
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 4th, 2009, 10:24 am

experimenter wrote:The problem with CFS is that it's recorded using a computerized female voice, as opposed to a real one. Now, there are those that say that the subconscious human mind is unable to detect inflection, tone, and emphasis. I'm personally not one of those people. I believe that the excited tone of voice that EMG used to record CFG makes it a more potent file. And when you combine it with the hypnotic effects of a binaural theta wave background, it's really powerful.

I'm past the anxiety of listening to CFS now, and it's working. But again, what CFS doesn't do is remove my desire to go back and listen to CFG again. Who knows how long this yo-yo effect will last?


That's what happened to me. Forced Straight worked nicely last night, this morning woke up feeling gay again but CFS won out. But then I downloaded Forced Gay again and listened to it. I have no idea what's going to happen next . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 4th, 2009, 6:07 pm

If you guys are happy with the effects of CFG, why do you want to listen to CFS?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 4th, 2009, 9:50 pm

Rossyfox wrote:If you guys are happy with the effects of CFG, why do you want to listen to CFS?


You ask good questions, they get right to the crux of the matter.

Actually, your post in the other thread was one of the things that lead me to try it. I mean, it's not like I set out to be gay, I just succumbed to the temptation to skate close to the edge, and it's been a blast but your post reminded me of that. And I thought if I'm going to try to go back it's now or never. Now I'm having doubts. I mean, if I'm honest with myself, 90% of the reason I'm trying to change back is social pressure. Is that a good reason? I don't know. I ended up listening to CFS again, but that may have been because it tells you to . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby stereoxchild » June 5th, 2009, 7:22 am

Alien4420 wrote:
Rossyfox wrote:If you guys are happy with the effects of CFG, why do you want to listen to CFS?


You ask good questions, they get right to the crux of the matter.

Actually, your post in the other thread was one of the things that lead me to try it. I mean, it's not like I set out to be gay, I just succumbed to the temptation to skate close to the edge, and it's been a blast but your post reminded me of that. And I thought if I'm going to try to go back it's now or never. Now I'm having doubts. I mean, if I'm honest with myself, 90% of the reason I'm trying to change back is social pressure. Is that a good reason? I don't know. I ended up listening to CFS again, but that may have been because it tells you to . . .


Social pressure or not, you were not gay before so the file still MADE you that way & MADE you believe you are happy with it..
Or you just weren't happy when you still checked out girls?
In my opinion you should not allow some file on the internet influence the course of your life that much.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 26th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 5th, 2009, 9:11 am

stereoxchild wrote:

Social pressure or not, you were not gay before so the file still MADE you that way & MADE you believe you are happy with it..
Or you just weren't happy when you still checked out girls?
In my opinion you should not allow some file on the internet influence the course of your life that much.


It does both -- I've lost most of my interest in girls and I react to guys the way I used to react to girls. Like they've been swapped.

Anyway, you're right, of course, I'm going to keep listening to CFS. So far I seem to be having the same problems other guys who listened to Forced Gay for too long did, namely that you don't really want to change back plus the file makes you listen to the file again every time you get interested in women and it seems that after two months that really gets ingrained.

One thing I know, if I can't change back I'll still be happy, the only downside is that I'll have to deal with coming out and that shit. I know it's the file that made me that way, but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Plus it's been a real blast. I know it was a dumb mistake to listen but I'm still really glad I did, I haven't done anything this intensely fun in years.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 5th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I know it was a dumb mistake to listen


If you still believe in hypnosis in general though...

then do you believe it's also a mistake for gay guys to not try listening to CFS (whether they were always gay or used CFG) as you are doing?

Think a bit before you answer... if you really want to say yes, then do.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 5th, 2009, 3:35 pm

Rossyfox wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:I know it was a dumb mistake to listen


If you still believe in hypnosis in general though...

then do you believe it's also a mistake for gay guys to not try listening to CFS (whether they were always gay or used CFG) as you are doing?

Think a bit before you answer... if you really want to say yes, then do.


Not at all! Not that I'd knock them if they wanted to. I'd just say do what makes you happy.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 5th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Not at all! Not that I'd knock them if they wanted to. I'd just say do what makes you happy.


CFG has apparently made you happy though. CFS must have suggestions that do that also. You clearly think that being under the influence of CFS is better than being under the influence of CFG (you cannot now, it seems, be under the influence of neither).

Would you suggest it to them, at least?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 5th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Rossyfox wrote:

CFG has apparently made you happy though. CFS must have suggestions that do that also. You clearly think that being under the influence of CFS is better than being under the influence of CFG (you cannot now, it seems, be under the influence of neither).

Would you suggest it to them, at least?


Sure, if they asked a question or I thought they'd find the information useful, e.g., if someone said "I listened to CFG and now I'm about to leave my wife." But not I think just because someone was listening to CFG or was already gay unless it arose naturally in the discussion.

By the way, while you're right that right now I'm stuck with CFG and/or CFS, it's apparently possible to remove any hypnotic suggestion. So if CFS doesn't work, I can always listen to CFG or get a real deprogramming file from EMG. The question is will I want to. From what I've seen, that's the reason these curse files can't be reversed if you listen long enough. It's not that you can't be changed back, it's that they make it so you don't want to. So right now there's a battle between my wanting not to change back and . . . well, between my id and my superego.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 5th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Alien4420 wrote:So right now there's a battle between my wanting not to change back and . . . well, between my id and my superego.


It's possible of course, that it's not just the file, and the 'real' you doesn't want you to change back either, even though the 'real' you didn't want CFG to work at first.

P.S. Did you get my PM?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 5th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Rossyfox wrote:

It's possible of course, that it's not just the file, and the 'real' you doesn't want you to change back either, even though the 'real' you didn't want CFG to work at first.


Sure, that's one of the things I've thought about. But that raises the question of what is the "real" you? I mean, if you've experimented some with gay sex when you were a kid but never really got turned on by it or by male bodies, in what sense would that attraction be real because you change after you've been hypnotized? And conversely, if you kept wanting women while you were listening to CFG and gradually that went away, in what sense wasn't that desire real? Also, CFS has a long section that leaves you turned on by licking pussies, it's apparently taken from a pussy love file somewhere. And it worked on me, suddenly I got really turned on by the idea of licking pussies. Does that mean that the real me wanted to lick pussies?

So while I do think that there's validity in the assumption that we sometimes have strong sexual potentials that are repressed and maybe more likely to come out, in the end I don't know whether I had any special gay potential any more than I had a special pussy licking potential. Hell, if I had evidence that I did, it would make this much easier because then I could say "Well, this is what I was born to be." About the most I can say is that the file tempted me and I didn't reject the suggestion, but that could just as easily be explained by a hypnofetishistic desire to be made to do something.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 5th, 2009, 10:27 pm

So have you actually had sexual experiences with guys yet?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 6th, 2009, 4:01 am

Rossyfox wrote:So have you actually had sexual experiences with guys yet?


Not yet, I'm up in the boondocks right now. I'll either have to get back to the city or do what some other guys have done and find a gay bar.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 6th, 2009, 6:15 am

Alien4420 can I ask - if you've never had any gay experiences, then can you explain what it is about your CFG change that you enjoy?

What is it that makes you so much happier than you were before?
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby stereoxchild » June 6th, 2009, 7:05 am

Some people can have a fetishistic liking for 'being controlled' in a way. Or have a fetish for transformation. Or they can just like the submissive side of these kind of files. In the end, hypnosis is a way of submitting to someone's will. And yes, we know, a subject has to accept the suggestions of a file himself, else it won't work. And indeed, they don't fight it, but what if they just get a lot of sexually arousal because of the fact that they are SUBMITTING to something and CHANGING into something they normally would not want, than because of just 'being gay'?
For many people almost 90% of the excitement & arousal of these kind of files is because they are changing and seemingly can't do anything about it, it is 'beyond your control'. It's a form of mental BDSM. People like that.
In that way, it does not directly mean you already were gay when you seem to accept these files' suggestions.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 26th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 6th, 2009, 12:55 pm

Dave564 wrote:Alien4420 can I ask - if you've never had any gay experiences, then can you explain what it is about your CFG change that you enjoy?

What is it that makes you so much happier than you were before?


I don't know, everybody seems to react that way to these files. I felt the same way when I listened to Curse Stroke Sissy a few times a few years ago, or when I was listening to hypnodomme files. The closest I can come to describing it is that I feel like I did when I first reached puberty. Really really horny and happy and sort of stunned. I've been coming like four times a day and I didn't even think I could do that anymore.

As to not having sex, I don't have a GF right now so it's not like I was getting any, LOL. But as I said earlier -- guess you didn't see the post -- I did have some gay experiences when I was a kid, so I know what the sex is like and what happens is that I think "Wow, it's going to be even better when I hook up."
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 6th, 2009, 1:15 pm

stereoxchild wrote:Some people can have a fetishistic liking for 'being controlled' in a way. Or have a fetish for transformation. Or they can just like the submissive side of these kind of files. In the end, hypnosis is a way of submitting to someone's will. And yes, we know, a subject has to accept the suggestions of a file himself, else it won't work. And indeed, they don't fight it, but what if they just get a lot of sexually arousal because of the fact that they are SUBMITTING to something and CHANGING into something they normally would not want, than because of just 'being gay'?
For many people almost 90% of the excitement & arousal of these kind of files is because they are changing and seemingly can't do anything about it, it is 'beyond your control'. It's a form of mental BDSM. People like that.
In that way, it does not directly mean you already were gay when you seem to accept these files' suggestions.


I think that's definitely part of it. I mean, I don't think most of us would be here in the first place if we didn't like the idea of being changed or controlled.

Also, I think some people use these files to bring out parts of themselves that they want to express, either consciously or unconsciously, for example several guys have said that they were bi and listened to CFG because they wanted to become gayer.

Another part of it I think is that we tend to like and be enthusiastic about whatever we're turned on by sexually.

And just doing something that's on the edge or different is exciting too. Some guys have said they did CFG on a dare.

The more I play with these files, though, the more I become convinced that basically, I'm just behaving as the file tells me. It seems that if I listen to a suggestion long enough, my subconscious will find a way to make it true. Like I know intellectually that I could get rid of most of the effects of CFG by getting a curse removal file from EMG, but I'm finding that I don't want to. Originally, I thought that was because I was turned on and having fun, but more and more I think it's because my subconscious is finding ways to make the suggestion that says the file isn't reversible true. Which gets back to what you said about the subject having to want to make the file work. Though I don't think that necessarily applies to every suggestion, since a capable hypnotist can change the way you feel and what you believe so that you'll accept things you didn't before.

One thing I'm sure of, and I wouldn't have believed it before I'd played with these files -- they really do change sexual orientation. Hell, I feel like a weather vane at this point.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Rossyfox » June 6th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Though I don't think that necessarily applies to every suggestion, since a capable hypnotist can change the way you feel and what you believe so that you'll accept things you didn't before.

One thing I'm sure of, and I wouldn't have believed it before I'd played with these files -- they really do change sexual orientation. Hell, I feel like a weather vane at this point.


So do you get turned on when you think "I COULD have been straight right now... but I played around with a file I didn't think would really affect me..."

I mean, I know it must frustrate you a bit at the moment when you're trying to get back to straightness and CFG's suggestions pop up again, but is it sometimes erotic also that you're failing to get back to what you were before?

Also, I'd love to talk about this in detail over IM sometime :3
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby stereoxchild » June 6th, 2009, 5:45 pm

Rossyfox wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:Though I don't think that necessarily applies to every suggestion, since a capable hypnotist can change the way you feel and what you believe so that you'll accept things you didn't before.

One thing I'm sure of, and I wouldn't have believed it before I'd played with these files -- they really do change sexual orientation. Hell, I feel like a weather vane at this point.


So do you get turned on when you think "I COULD have been straight right now... but I played around with a file I didn't think would really affect me..."

I mean, I know it must frustrate you a bit at the moment when you're trying to get back to straightness and CFG's suggestions pop up again, but is it sometimes erotic also that you're failing to get back to what you were before?

Also, I'd love to talk about this in detail over IM sometime :3


I think it's erotic more in a way like 'oh no, i really don't want this, but still i seem to like it alot and i can't help it'. You could compare it with how a girl can fall terribly in love with a guy that she knows is 'bad' for her. That's the feeling that makes it erotic, interesting and sensational. Something like the forbidden fruit. It's a submissive feeling.
Last edited by stereoxchild on June 6th, 2009, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 26th, 2006, 1:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 6th, 2009, 5:48 pm

haha me too!

I think all the comments about everyone finding some appeal in the idea of "being changed" has to be true also, I'd be lying if I told myself there wasn't a bit of that going on.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 6th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Rossyfox wrote:So do you get turned on when you think "I COULD have been straight right now... but I played around with a file I didn't think would really affect me..."


It's like I started out because I was turned on by the thought of being messed with, and eventually the sex and the suggestions took over. I think I did know I could be changed because of my experience with Curse Stroke Sissy, but that I lied to myself because I wanted to do it. But I'm not really sure now. It's all a blur. I do remember finding these threads after I listened to the file and reading about guys who left their girlfriends and being freaked out but also really turned on by it. Meanwhile, all the time I was thinking "OK, I'll wiggle out of this." I think I may still be lying to myself, because I'm still telling myself I'll wiggle out of this, but I'm going in the opposite direction.

Rossyfox wrote:

I mean, I know it must frustrate you a bit at the moment when you're trying to get back to straightness and CFG's suggestions pop up again, but is it sometimes erotic also that you're failing to get back to what you were before?


Yeah, now that I'm not freaking out. I was really freaking out when I was listening to CFS. There was the anxiety that Experimenter mentioned, plus the files were attacking one another. So suddenly I'd be turned on by girls again, and then as I got aroused CFG would kick in and take all the pleasure away, leaving me frustrated. And vice-versa. Plus as CFS rolled back the gay feelings I started feeling bad about being gay. So it all stopped being fun.

On the other hand, once I realized that I'd waited too long and stopped listening to CFS I started to get back to the point where it's fun and turns me on again, including the possibility that I won't be able to change back.

Rossyfox wrote:

Also, I'd love to talk about this in detail over IM sometime :3


Sure, I'd love to.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Dave564 » June 9th, 2009, 12:20 pm

I'm considering listening to it tonight.
Dave564
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 95
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby AlanH26 » June 9th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Dave564 wrote:I'm considering listening to it tonight.



Do it. I think you'll end up doing it anyway. I listened to it a few times and I have to admit, I can see why it's addictive. I should never have tried as I have a gf but I found the idea of being gay really horny. For a while after having listening to CFG I felt really gay, but I make a conscious decision to stop and the curse never really took a hold of me.

If you're single, and still thinking about listening to CFG, you may as well have a listen and see what happens.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor
 
Posts: 119
Joined: April 18th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby Alien4420 » June 9th, 2009, 1:30 pm

Dave564 wrote:I'm considering listening to it tonight.


Cool. Let us know what happens if you do.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: March 25th, 2009, 12:00 am

Postby experimenter » June 10th, 2009, 8:44 am

So, I've once again yo-yo'ed back to CFG. It's way too arousing. I sometimes find I can't complete an entire listen because I get too worked up at the thought of the file taking me over.
experimenter
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 1:00 am

Next

Return to Success Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 300 guests

cron