Great Big Boobies

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Great Big Boobies

Postby Jessica_James » June 12th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Hi Girls. Well as over 1500 of you have downloaded my Great Big Boobies files I'd like to hear how it has worked for you. Please tell us all about your experience here.

Love Jessica James.
Jessica_James

Jessica James "Great Big Boobies" file

Postby dnapro » June 12th, 2009, 8:31 pm

And we would find this where?
dnapro

Re: Jessica James "Great Big Boobies" file

Postby Jessica_James » June 12th, 2009, 10:18 pm

dnapro wrote:And we would find this where?

Try this link http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2088

JJ
Jessica_James

Postby Cade » June 18th, 2009, 12:28 am

I could definately feel some weight on my chest after the first session, but i have failed to stick to it and keep listening.

it is definately a great file JJ
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslutsissy » June 26th, 2009, 12:32 am

Im gonna start it tonight...i want it to work so bad!!
cumslutsissy
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslutsissy » July 13th, 2009, 8:14 am

after receiving a command from Jessica, i listened to Great Big Boobies again and this time it worked the best its ever worked.

Soon after the induction i felt my chest get heavy but the real results were afterwards when I heard the trigger. Let me tell you all something, I had such big boobies i could barley stand up straight. I dont know what the final size was because i was to in ecstasy with my boobs!!

Jessica had mad a brilliant file...everyone MUST use it.
cumslutsissy
Regular
Regular

Postby KatTF » July 15th, 2009, 7:52 am

Found it nice, but like other similar files, during and immediately after listening to file I can feel them grow and swell. But hearing or seeing the trigger causes them to feel tender and sensitive, bra a little tighter, a little heavier, but nothing further yet so far.
KatTF

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 22nd, 2009, 1:30 am

Does this have a revert trigger? I don't want to walk around feeling huge boobs until the file wears off. ^^
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Jessica_James » July 22nd, 2009, 3:19 am

Hypnosisdragon wrote:Does this have a revert trigger? I don't want to walk around feeling huge boobs until the file wears off. ^^

No dear. The idea when I made this file was to give Great Big Boobies to as many people as possible. And if I can get you to keep listening then you are going to have them all the time.

Sorry but I happen to like all my new girls to have Great Big Boobies.

Have fun with them. Jessica
Jessica_James

Postby sissyslutwayne » July 27th, 2009, 4:00 pm

having listened to this file twice i feel the affects whilst under hypnosis but it does not last. Thank you Jessica James for your email

Sissyslutwayne
sissyslutwayne

Postby angelcraves » July 28th, 2009, 12:11 pm

mm jessica james is so mischevious :-)
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hank01 » May 12th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Can a guy chime in on here? I have been listening to Great Big Boobies for 5 nights now, religiously, 2-3 times a night before falling alseep in bed. Then I sometimes get up and go to a mirror and say the trigger outloud, but nothing is happening yet. I do feel something different when listening to the file, like a fullness in my chest, but when reach up to cup them, nothing.

Am I doing it right? Maybe I just need to be more patient? Any extra advice would so be appreciated. I really, really want this file to work, desperately wanting it to work.

I love the idea of me seeing my big boobies, but no one else. That is a turn on for me, the secret!

Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » May 14th, 2010, 7:38 am

I had to be careful reading this post. =) I have been listening to this for a few months, and I feel them ballooning up a bit just reading this post ;)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » May 14th, 2010, 8:20 pm

That is hot. I wish I was at that stage. Maybe I'm doing too much hoing and wishing for this to actually happen. I would love to feel some ballooning.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » May 14th, 2010, 9:07 pm

its quite a pleasurable feeling, i promise. it did take a while to start working effectively, and it does go away after a nights sleep, especially if i wear a bra to bed. being a genetic girl probably helps a bit though =p

now if only there were a file to do the same to my butt to balance me out haha
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » May 15th, 2010, 8:12 pm

I totally undestand about the butt. I had a stroke about 4 years ago and lost a lot of weight. I have gained it all back now except my butt. I still havent' gotten my butt back yet. I wish there was file that I could use that would work only on my butt.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » May 15th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Hank01 wrote:I totally undestand about the butt. I had a stroke about 4 years ago and lost a lot of weight. I have gained it all back now except my butt. I still havent' gotten my butt back yet. I wish there was file that I could use that would work only on my butt.

Have you looked into this file?:

FembuttGrowth
An induction for males to passionately desire to develop feminine hips and buttocks and enters totally into mind warping mode to stimulate the subconscous to adjust the endocrine system accordingly. A trigger phrase 'girl's bottom is growing bigger now!' Further indocrination for increase in estrogen manufacture in the male subject and the more he resists the larger his buttocks grow more womanly. Until the maximum mind acceptance of taking appropriate hormone treatment. Wears panties 24/7 and required to buy increasing sizes as his buttocks swell into female form.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelharley » May 15th, 2010, 9:48 pm

i know i personally am looking for something more along the lines of a trigger that when heard/said just balloons up my butt. =p

the great big boobies file does just that, but with boobs. and while i love being inflated, especially at random, i'd like something for my butt too =)

I might have to record one for myself
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » May 16th, 2010, 7:53 am

Thank you! I will definitely look for it as soon as I finish typing this repsonse. Wow, that sounds great!!!
Thanks, wish me luck. So, I will eventually have the great big boobies and and great butt. Look out world.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories