An Introduction.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

An Introduction.

Postby Andier » July 18th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Greetings Friends,

After lurking on this site for several years, I think it's time I step out and participate a bit more.

I'm a 23 Year old male, currently living in kawasaki, Japan. I've had an interest in hypnosis for as many years as I can remember, and have practiced it on the side over the years, alongside my degree of audio engineering.

So, what am I looking for and what do I have to offer, you might ask.

I enjoy discussing hypnosis in general. I'm always up for talking with other people interested, whether it be subjects, and their desires, or hypnotists and their techniques and advice. I'm always looking to meet new people.

As for what I have to offer, I do know a bit about hypnosis, having studied it on my own, and taken a few elective classes in college. I have a decent amount of experience hypnotizing people, mainly in person, though I have been successful over a text medium as well. With my background in audio work, I enjoy recording hypnosis scripts for people to listen to. So, I'll make the light offer, that if someone submits a script to me, and it happens to catch my interest, or I'm bored (which happens quite often) I just may record it and post it up to the site.

So, that's my brief introduction. I look forward to getting to know some or all of you.

~ Andier
Andier

Postby Andier » July 30th, 2009, 12:07 pm

As a note: I am still looking for ideas for scripts, or scripts themselves to record. What all interests you? If you'd like to have a file made, let me know. I have a decent amount of free time, and would like to help out.
Andier

Return to Meeting Grounds