New email slave with journal

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

New email slave with journal

Postby whoshypnogirl » August 7th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Hi WMM,

I am a 20 yo straight female. I have been listening to the email slave file for a while now and it works very well.

Please send me triggering emails, and I will post the results on my journal, for you all to see.

My email is whoshypnogirl@hotmail.com

I'm eagerly awaiting your emails, and will start reading them on monday.
whoshypnogirl

Postby demigraff » August 8th, 2009, 10:21 am

Sam questions I'd like to ask.

I sent my standard 'safety net' email, in case you haven't got one already. Better to get that before anything else. Tells you to ignore the "only obey emails from me" crowd, suggestions dangerous to your health or normal lifestyle, and people trying to get you into chat/phone hypnosis sessions so they can extend their control. Is there anything else I should be warning against?

Oh ... my standard email also tells you to temporarily remember the 'must do' suggestions for long enough to write in your journal about them ... so we can still read about how much fun you got up to.

If you want a more playful suggestion, I'll be happy to oblige if I hear back from you. I have lots of ideas left to try.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Good advice

Postby werepuppy » August 8th, 2009, 3:33 pm

I'd say even if you already got some safety stuff you should read his, hes really helpful for me and protected me from a lot of evil stuff. He really nows how 2 make it work well.

And if he hadn't told me to sleep-write all the stuff that people told me not to remember, I think Id only have like 3 journal diaries.
demigraff wrote:
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby Aethelwulf » August 9th, 2009, 4:47 pm

can you also post a link to the journal?
Don't ask me Midgarder, I just work here.
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » August 9th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Aethelwulf wrote:can you also post a link to the journal?

You see the button in the sidebar that says "Journal"? Her username is like 3rd from the top.

If you really need it, here's the direct link
demigraff
Guru
Guru

safety net

Postby whodoyacallit » August 9th, 2009, 10:45 pm

Yes, so you guys don't worry too much, I am pre-screening her emails to protect her wishes/safety/privacy.

I am still going to pass on demigraff's safety net email too. Never hurts to have more than one looking out for you.

The only limits we could come up with currently are:

No personally identifiable information (names/places/addresses/phone numbers/pictures/etc)

No permanent effects. Any attempted permanence yields a 1 day effect window due to pre-training.
whodoyacallit

Postby whoshypnogirl » August 9th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Thanks Everyone for looking out for me. It's really appreciated.

Whodoyacallit is my master, and he will be looking after me. :D

I will of course read the other safety nets, as i think its better to have more than one.
whoshypnogirl

Postby demigraff » August 10th, 2009, 12:32 am

Good to hear you got people looking out for you. I guess the next question should be how edgy you like your suggestions, and any limits we've got to respect. I wouldn't like to get blacklisted for stepping too close to the edge.

Actually, I just realised that I might have sent a rather antiquated version of the safety net, the hazards of rummaging through my sent items every time I need it. So be glad its not the only one you've had :)

Also, I feel I should apologise for one of the emails you've received in case it turns out to be too much. I instructed one of my regular subjects to email the next email slave she saw posting an address here, with the suggestion she wanted to receive herself. I guess I still haven't got on top of how much she wanted to feel humiliated. I suspect master may stop that one, though I could be surprised.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby whodoyacallit » August 10th, 2009, 7:59 am

Nope, I didnt... :twisted:

And we're quite familiar with werepuppy's... saga, as it were.

Thanks, and keep them coming, she'll eventually get to them. We go away on weekends and have limited access to internet, but it was great to come home to about 10 good emails, and a few more that were... less than stellar.
whodoyacallit

Return to Meeting Grounds