A positive solo experience

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A positive solo experience

Postby pippip » August 13th, 2009, 3:10 pm

I'm new to this, and I thought I'd share my first success with you.

I just wanted a bit of fun, so I chose a trigger; the masturbation trigger. It seemed perfect for me. Leaving aside the experience itself, I like the feeling of danger, walking around all day, knowing that anyone could happen on the right words and get me fired, or arrested, or whatever.

I don't trust anyone enough yet to tell them the trigger. A recording of my own voice doesn't cut it, but the Microsoft Narrator does it right. A couple of clicks later and Alice is surprisingly commanding, and I can't help but touch myself, it makes me feel so horny.

The command to end it is just a second click away, or it would be if both my hands weren't glued to my cock. I guess I had no choice but to follow through to the orgasm.

I liked it so much, I'm going to add a second to my repertoire, and maybe getting a friend to say the words for me.
pippip

neato

Postby plum » August 14th, 2009, 12:44 am

That's very cool. I've always wanted to train with the masturbation trigger, but I'm always working on some other file or something. That's great that this has worked so well for you.

Generally I love how synthetic voices can be somehow so calm yet demanding and forceful; confident-sounding, without those hints from a needy ego. Many of my favorite files are synthetically voiced.
plum
Regular
Regular

thanks

Postby pippip » August 16th, 2009, 7:39 am

I'm glad it worked out well for me too, thanks. The trigger's a good one. I'd recommend it to a friend.
I'm still not sure about the voice though. You're right that they do the job pretty well, but I can't help thinking a real voice would feel more, well, real. Poor Alice is just a stopgap measure, bless her, until I find myself a sexier accent to work with. Wish me luck. :)
pippip

Return to Success Stories