Sarnoga, comfortable in diapers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga, comfortable in diapers

Postby Duckypin » August 26th, 2009, 6:56 am

great job, thanks for a good file, I cannot stop listening to it.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sarnoga, comfortable in diapers

Postby sarnoga » August 26th, 2009, 7:55 am

Duckypin wrote:great job, thanks for a good file, I cannot stop listening to it.

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments. Glad you are enjoying it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Sarnoga, comfortable in diapers

Postby sarnoga » September 12th, 2009, 7:07 am

Duckypin wrote:great job, thanks for a good file, I cannot stop listening to it.

Just wondering if you have any results to report?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

results

Postby Duckypin » September 12th, 2009, 8:46 pm

Hi,
So far, I am listening regularly. I am beginning to realize I need to find a couple of weeks to get away from ordinary responsibilities so that I can re enter as a 24/7 diapered guy.
I know more than ever that this is right for me and what I want.
The file is helping me to realize that it is not a part time experience, but the opportunity to enjoy full time cloth diapers and plastic pants.
Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

expansion

Postby Duckypin » September 14th, 2009, 6:56 am

Hello Sarnoga,
I am still listening and feeling so much more comfortable as a guy in diapers. In the file you talk briefly about the relationship between diapers and feeling like someone of a different age, baby, toddler, young child, teen, as well as someone being kept in diapers.
I wonder about a follow up file that develops these images?
Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » September 14th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Hey Ducky,

That is a tricky business when attempting to mix with a file that makes you comfortable in diapers. You are more likely to be comfortable wearing diapers around others if your behavior is age appropriate at least when you are around others.

I do, however have a couple more diaper related files that are recorded and ready to go, though I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for, they may be a step in that direction. I didn't want to post them right away though because as you can see I have just recently posted a bunch of files. I thought it might be best to wait a bit before posting more.

Thanks again for letting me know you are enjoying the file and that it seems to be working for you.

Best regards,
Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

makes sense

Postby Duckypin » September 14th, 2009, 6:55 pm

Hi Sarnoga,
Yes, the being comfortable in diapers is key and not to be confused with other dimensions of the experience.
I guess I am wondering about a sequel, now that I am comfortable in my diapers, wetting/messing regularly, comfortable that others know I wear and use my diapers, comfortable walking around in just a diaper, secure in the realization that I keep diapers in my car, and a traveling diaper bag, it is time to realize other dimensions of diapered life and my desires.
I listened to surrender and wonder about combining it with the file on being comfortable in my diapers.
Thanks,
T
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » September 14th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Combining those two files should be fine. In fact Surrender should enhance any of my files you listen to. The only one I have posted so far that is clearly incompatible with "Comfortable in Diapers" is the file "Putting On Diapers."

While I believe it is a perfectly good file I do not feel that someone should listen to it if they are working with "Comfortable In Diapers." That is why I plainly marked it as incompatible. Though one could easily use that file until they were tired of it and then switch to "Comfortable in Diapers."

I do have a couple more files thought that I think you will be interested in. I just don't want to post them right now because I have already posted way too many files in too short of time. Sorry, but I don't want people to become tired of seeing new files from me and I don't want to post so many that other peoples files get lost in the shuffle. On one file in particular I had you in mind when I produced it. I'm sure you will love it when I finally get around to posting it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » September 15th, 2009, 4:11 am

Thanks for your response. I am discovering how wonderful it is to be in my diapers, how natural and comfortable it is. I have yet to take some time off to enable the full time process to be firmly established, but it is coming.
I look forward to the future files as you determine their posting times.
Thanks,
T
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

progress

Postby Duckypin » September 19th, 2009, 10:01 am

Hi,
I hosted a dinner at home last night for 8 clients and 3 friends. It was a major undertaking and I was diapered all day working in the kitchen and after showering before dinner did not hesitate to pin on a fresh dry diaper and my plastic pants. I did wear a onsie and black trousers with a shirt worn outside my pants. I was wetting as I was talking with folks and secure that my diapers would contain everything. It is so right. In the past I would have been too concerned about wearing in front of company even though I was completely dressed over my diaper underwear.
thanks!
I cannot wait for the next file.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » September 19th, 2009, 10:26 am

Sounds like this file is a big success for you. I'm very happy to hear that and thanks for posting and letting me and everyone know how well it is working for you.

I hope it works as well for everyone else.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

diaper wearing

Postby diapertime » September 20th, 2009, 3:42 pm

Hey Duckypin and Sarnoga,
This has been an interestinng topic to read. I have not listened to this file yet, though I have enjoyed some of Sarnoga's other files, such as the diaper dependence files.

Duckypins.... Is this file leading you towards diaper-dependence and incontinence, (Is that even the intent of the file??) or just making you enjoy diapers all the time? Is it a 24/7 thing? Also, I see you mentioned cloth diapers and plastic pants a few times.. Are you using these 24/7?? Do you ever use disposables? I ask this because I just wonder about the logistics of using cloth diapers all the time. Myself, I wear thick cotton diapers and plastic pants everynight for my bedwetting. But when I do wear cloth diapers in the daytime, for fun, I run into problems with changing in public restrooms, diaper bulges in my pants, having wet diapers in a hot car, etc.. I just wondered how you handle it.

Sarnoga - I noticed in the description for "comfortable in Diapers" it says
" should be perfect for those who are a little shy of my Diaper Dependence series because of its permanence." I take it that this file isn't suppose to cause incontinence? I have listened to your "diaper dependence" files, and found them very good. However, I've been afraid
to use them regularly because they seem to conflict with my goal. My desire is to be 24/7 urinary incon and diaper dependent. Your "Diaper Dependence #3" file seems to hit that goal, but it's the "intro to messing my diapers" that worries me. My lifestyle and work requirements would not accept messy diapers very well. Other than that, they are great files!
diapertime

diaper dependence

Postby Duckypin » September 21st, 2009, 7:26 am

Hi Diapertime,
You ask good questions. The focus is not so much diaper dependence but rather being so comfortable in my diapers that I always feel right in them. I think it is a mind shift. Yes, the file does move toward wearing and using diapers fully. I have always had some reluctance to mess my diaper and the file makes me more comfortable about it, but I am not there yet.
As regards diaper types, I generally wear cloth at home and disposables when I travel. You are right, changing and care for cloth in public places is a bit more of a project. I have done it and am comfortable changing cloth or disposables in a men's room. I put my wet cloth diaper in a secure plastic bag and back into my diaper bag and off I go.
I think you will enjoy this file.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

time for a change

Postby Duckypin » September 24th, 2009, 9:51 am

hi all,
I am about to change my diaper again. I am at about 4-5 changes per day. Everything about it feels perfect and normal.
I still have not messed my diaper. I am not sure what the hesitancy is, do you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

wow

Postby Duckypin » September 24th, 2009, 10:27 am

wow,
I am just back from changing my diaper. As I started I realized that the front of my shirt and top of my pants were wet. My diaper had leaked. Normally, this would have been a major turn off and I would have given up on my diapers. I did not hesitate to clean up, tape on a fresh diaper (I am going out for the afternoon.) and pull on my big boy clothes over my diaper again. The part of the file that eases the reaction to leaks, works! Thanks.
Duckypin :D
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: diaper wearing

Postby sarnoga » September 24th, 2009, 10:57 pm

diapertime wrote:. I have not listened to this file yet, though I have enjoyed some of Sarnoga's other files, such as the diaper dependence files.

I take it that this file isn't suppose to cause incontinence? I have listened to your "diaper dependence" files, and found them very good. However, I've been afraid to use them regularly because they seem to conflict with my goal. My desire is to be 24/7 urinary incon and diaper dependent.

Diapertime, You may find that my file "comfortable in diapers" makes you so comfortable in diapers that you want to wear them all the time. If so it may help you accomplish your goal of being diaper dependent 24/7 and urinary incontinent.

You might keep in mind though that if you only want to be urinary incontinent but want to wear diapers 24/7 you could have a problem. What are you planning to do when you have to poop but are wearing a diaper. It can be very inconvienient to have to take your diaper off to poop.

If you end up in diapers full time you will almost certainly end up using those diapers for what they are intended for. After awhile it will happen without even giving it any thought because you will be comfortable wearing and using your diapers.

It's not clear to me how the diaper dependence files would conflict with your stated goal of being 24/7 diaper dependent. It seems to me that maybe you just want to use the diaper dependent series 1-3. and skip 4. That should give you what you are looking for and you could add to that the file comfortable in diapers. That should leave you urinary incontinent 24/7 and in need of diapers 24/7 but retaining control of your bowels, except that you may mess your diapers in the morning shortly after you get up but retaining control over that the rest of the day. Just warning you though that even if you can still control your bowels it can be difficult using the toilet to do so if you are in diapers. You would have to have a way to take off your diapers and then re-diaper yourself.

Anyway, based on what you are saying here I would recomend using "Comfortable In Diapers" along with the diaper dependence files 1 - 3.

Duckypin, I am glad you are finding this file so effective and so enjoyable. I plan on posting another diaper file in the next day or two. You might want to keep your eyes open for it as I think you will really like it. I am eager to hear your review of the file once it is posted.

Everyone, Just a reminder that those of us who make files and post them for everyone's enjoyment really enjoy reading peoples comments on them in the forum. I would encourage everyone to post their experiences with all the files (not just mine) in the appropriate forum and not forget to leave comments on the comment spot of the files for others to read as well as rating them.

Thanks,
Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » September 25th, 2009, 7:05 am

Hello Sarnoga and Diapertime,
Sarnoga, thanks for your insights and response.
I look forward to the new file. I am still listening daily to Comfortable in Diapers and finding it to be so very true.
I think my routine is what has precluded me from messing my diaper. I am pretty regular and will unpin my night diaper, sit on the potty and then get in the shower. Maybe I will try to break the routine on a weekend so that I stay in my night diaper longer and shower later. I like the feel of my soaked night diaper and the bulk, so having my breakfast and reading the paper might shift the routine long enough.
I want to take full advantage of my diapers and will probably enjoy some time in a fully used diaper. My goal is to be fully comfortable as a diaperboy taking full advantage of the comfort and practicality of full time diapers.
Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

diaper liners

Postby Duckypin » September 25th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Hi,
I just ordered cloth diaper liners to make poopy changes easier.
Here's hoping.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

question about the file

Postby cardclub » October 17th, 2009, 12:15 am

Can this file be looped overnight? If it could that would make things a little easier especially since most of my free time to do somehting like this is while i'm asleep. also, can the diaper dependence ones be used in a loop too?
cardclub

worked!!!

Postby cardclub » October 17th, 2009, 12:06 pm

I didn't loop the file overnight, but I did play it right before i went to bed. I did sorta zone out during the file but came back for all of the commands (pull up the diaper). Then i looped bed wetting subliminal overnight and woke up with a very soggy diaper and very comfortable. I also have noticed that when ever i think about them I seem to add the words "comfy, snug, warm, secure, etc." basically the descriptive words from the file. Great file sarnoga :) thanks. you really helped me get over my uncomfortable feelings with wearing diapers around other people. I have even started to wear them around the house (just them and a shirt). Thanks again sarnoga.
cardclub

Postby sarnoga » October 21st, 2009, 11:38 am

Thanks for the comment on my files cardclub. I am always glad to hear how my files work for people and if they like them.

I don't see any reason why you cant loop the files while you are sleeping, though I am not sure that is the way to get the best results, but if you are going to try to listen while you sleep I would suggest only using the body of the file that can be downloaded at the same place you got the file. You might also try the subliminal for that so long as you put the volume down low enough that it doesn't interfere with your sleep.

Sorry I didn't answer that question sooner but I was hoping it would have gotten answered by someone with experience using the file. Someone that may have already tried that. I know there are some folks out there that listen to this and that check the forum occasionally

Thanks again for the comments and questions.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby youngman » October 28th, 2009, 6:50 am

Hi Sarnoga,

When you talk on these files about their permanence does that mean that re-potty training is never possible?
youngman

Postby sarnoga » October 28th, 2009, 9:48 am

youngman wrote:Hi Sarnoga,

When you talk on these files about their permanence does that mean that re-potty training is never possible?

Hi Youngman, which files are you talking about? There is nothing permanent in the file Comfortable In Diapers. There is nothing in that file that cannot be undone as far as I know.

The diaper dependence series, however is intended to be permanent. As for the word NEVER, as in re-training is never possible. Never is a long time, almost as long as forever. It implies the closing of possibilities. I'm not sure someone, anyone, should permanently give in to the word never until they are dead, that is unless they want to.

Best Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby youngman » October 28th, 2009, 9:11 pm

Hi Sarnoga,

I meant the dependence series. I was curious how permanent permanent is.

What i'm looking for is something that can make me incontinent for a week or so, or only incontinent while in diapers.
youngman

Postby sarnoga » October 29th, 2009, 8:35 am

What i'm looking for is something that can make me incontinent for a week or so, or only incontinent while in diapers.

I would recommend "Sarnoga - The Diaper Does It." That is designed to make you only wet while in a diaper.

Best of luck,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

update

Postby Duckypin » November 1st, 2009, 11:52 am

Hi all,
Well it has been several weeks now and i am still listening daily to comfortable in diapers and to surrender. It is working. I am now 24/7 in my diapers. I wear cloth and baby pants at home and when not at work. Otherwise, I am in bambino's or abena's. I am now getting a regular delivery of disposables so I will not run out and I am finding that the more I wear, use and wash my cloth diapers, the softer and more absorbent they are.
A couple of interesting things have happened. I was wearing my khaki pants at work and discovered that I had a slight leak, you know slight seepage in the front up to my shirt top. I now keep a diaper bag handy-an old gym bag and so it was a quick change to a dry diaper and a fresh tee shirt. The pants and shirt dried quickly enough. I was not overly concerned as I would have been in the past.
Another thing that has developed is my AB side is feeling more comfortable too. I am drinking my morning shake after the gym from a baby bottle, and not hiding my pacifier under my pillow any more.
Finally, for my birthday a few weeks ago, some friends came over with some gifts-since they now know that I need diapers and had asked where I find diapers that fit me, they had as a present a dozen cloth diapers and three pair of baby pants. Yes, they were baby pants- cute prints and all. I was shocked, delighted but not ashamed to open these gifts and realize that my friends want me to be happy and to celebrate with me.
Thanks Sarnoga!
I also realize that some of the energy that makes this file work so well for me is my desire to be in diapers and my readiness to be myself!
Thanks
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diapertime » November 1st, 2009, 4:29 pm

That's pretty cool... have you noticed any change in your bladder control? are you a real bedwetter yet? Do you ever start wetting your diapers in the daytime without realizing it?
diapertime

Postby youngman » November 1st, 2009, 4:46 pm

sarnoga wrote:

I would recommend "Sarnoga - The Diaper Does It." That is designed to make you only wet while in a diaper.

Best of luck,

Sarnoga

Thanks Sarnoga,

Two questions:

#1. Is it possible to have that file without the "curse"?

#2. Is it possible to have that file provide feces on occasion as well as wetness, or does it already?
youngman

Postby youngman » November 1st, 2009, 8:55 pm

youngman wrote:
sarnoga wrote:

Best of luck,

Sarnoga

Thanks Sarnoga,

Two questions:

#2. Is it possible to have that file provide feces on occasion as well as wetness, or does it already?

Also, will the urine feel like cum?
youngman

the journey

Postby Duckypin » November 2nd, 2009, 8:22 am

Hi Diapertime,
Thanks for your encouragement.
I am wetting more and more freely. I find myself wetting without thinking about it, I can be walking down the street and realize that I am peeing in my diaper. I love the feeling of peeing and the feeling of my diaper getting warm and wet.
As regards bedwetting, I am not sure-I think I may go from a deep sleep to a lighter sleep aware of my bladder but able to just let go as I lay there. I have a mattress protector and am thickly diapered. I have had a few leaks but that is to be expected.
How are you doing?
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

and then

Postby Duckypin » November 5th, 2009, 11:57 am

I have been amazed at my energy level, my patience, and my creativity. I think finally being in diapers full time and making good use of them has helped me in other areas as well.
Does anyone have these experiences?
I would appreciate your insights.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » November 8th, 2009, 7:44 pm

youngman wrote:

Thanks Sarnoga,

Two questions:

Also, will the urine feel like cum?

No the file is not designed for any of those things though some people modify files to remove things they do not like.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

i was cardclub

Postby ajnoz » March 23rd, 2010, 8:52 pm

I was cardclub but i forgot my username and pass and the email i used there does not exist anymore. But i have used your file recently after i had more unease about wearing in public especialy and i am happy to report that i am now over that. I have also gotten myself to the point where i wet pretty easily when in diapers and can stay dry when out of them. Still a great file.
ajnoz

Return to Diapers and Incontinence