submissive Drug

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

submissive Drug

Postby dracolich35 » September 25th, 2009, 3:07 pm

So i was on a different fourm, and ran into a bit of information that interested me. In a thread about hypnosis and domination, a person said that they had a domm that would give them a drink that made them feel warm and almost incapable of saying no, along with using hypnosis to train them. I was wondering if anybody knows about any drugs like this. the person said that the drug was legal, but would not give the name, and unfortunatly has not logged on in a few months.
dracolich35
Regular
Regular

Postby Shad_Phoenix » September 26th, 2009, 6:53 am

Could just be a mild relaxant. A natural sub would be "subbier" under that kind of influence. And if the dom said that's what it does, then you've got the mental effect on top of that (if you're on this site, you can't deny the power of the mind.)

From my personal experience, it seems like a barbiturate. I can achieve much the same effect by mixing amobarbital into any drink. However, the majority of these are controlled substances. This guy may have had a prescription, so it could have even been legal.

Either way, the relaxant actually makes more sense. Easier to get, possible boosted effect from the mind and besides, a sub isn't going to say no normally. Even if it wasn't, you'd be better off using a relaxant.
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Postby dracolich35 » September 26th, 2009, 10:26 am

what kind of relaxant, not something like percocet, right?
dracolich35
Regular
Regular

Postby Shad_Phoenix » September 27th, 2009, 5:57 pm

No, more like sleep meds. Or a mild amount of GHB. Stuff that'll ease the person, not numb them.
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter