Bimboslutification

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bimboslutification

Postby Holli » October 2nd, 2009, 2:48 pm

Hi! I've been a fan of hypnosis for ages and ages, mostly coz i wanna be a dumb ditzy bimboslut. I've tried lotsa files from this site in the past with some success but never anything major or stuff. But a few days ago I listened to darkknight's Become A Perfect Slut file and lemme tell ya, wowza that file is good! The files got a whole loada like, suggestions to become both a slut and a bimbo.

Ive been listening to it every day, as well as a coupla other files of his and they are doing some magic! Ive noticed tons of changes since i started listening. First and best, ive been feeling so horny all the time. The urge to get fucked keeps getting stronger and stronger, like ill look at a hot guy and instantly see myself down on my knees sucking his cock.

Ive started wearing heels all the time. Im pretty tall so I used to avoid them a bit coz it made me a bit nervous but now Im totally loving them! Its pretty much 24/7. And more than that, Im even finding that wearing flats is painful. There this like, dull ache all down my legs and in my feet but when i wear heels Im tottally fine! and i have to wear tiny tiny skirts and cute tops and ive started showing off tons a midriff which ive never done before.

Im wearing more makeup, ad i keep having to check it in the mirror. Like, every hour. Today i forgot to redo my lipgloss after lunch and when i realieased i almost had a panic attack u ntil id fixed it. My heart was beating so fast and i felt way ashamed. i had to run and fix it straight away!

and im getting stupider as well. today i had to add up a bunch of numbers at work, not even huge numbers but like, fairly easy ones. and it was sooooo hard. i was just staring at the numbers and my mind began to like, cloud over with a thick fog and i just couldnt do it even though the numbers werent hard and i have a maths degree and my head was going all like empty and all i could think about was a cock ramming up my ass. tehehe, ive never felt like such a dumb slut in my life. it was amazing!

so yeh, these files are really working. darkknight is a great hypnotist. im turning into an airhead bimbo and i totally love it!
Holli

Postby darkknight » October 2nd, 2009, 2:56 pm

Why thank you for the kind words.
darkknight

Postby lexxstrum » October 4th, 2009, 4:02 pm

I think Holli should post some pics, or let us know how her Bimbo journey is going.

Hmm, i might have to get some of my friends to listen to this file; between my goodie goodie Catholic schoolteacher friend and my neo-femisist friend, this could be fun! :twisted:
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img:43b3033f3a]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Lexxstrum.png[/img:43b3033f3a][/url]
lexxstrum

Postby darkknight » October 4th, 2009, 4:26 pm

oh some pictures would be nice come to think of it.

Also it should be noted Holli has more than 1 file - one of which is not available here - from me.
darkknight

Postby lexxstrum » October 4th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Dark Knight is now my hero!
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img:43b3033f3a]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Lexxstrum.png[/img:43b3033f3a][/url]
lexxstrum

Postby carsh » October 4th, 2009, 11:08 pm

Thats awesome Holli, you have fun now :)

lexxstrum wrote:
Hmm, i might have to get some of my friends to listen to this file; between my goodie goodie Catholic schoolteacher friend and my neo-femisist friend, this could be fun! :twisted:

I would like to see this happen :twisted:
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby Holli » October 5th, 2009, 7:17 am

Sure, I can do pics! If I cna figure out how to make it work on this forum. Heres hoping it works!

Yay, it works!
Holli

Postby Starmaster » October 5th, 2009, 9:46 am

Wow! Great job, Holli! You could be a slut in my direction anytime. ;)

This site has a picture gallery, right? You could fill that up with any great new outfits you get. I know I'd enjoy that!

You certainly do make that file seem more interesting now... Congrats to both you and darkknight for a work of art!
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Posting pictures in the gallery

Postby jimaria » October 5th, 2009, 2:46 pm

This post has prompted me to ask a question that has had me curious for sometime...

There is a section in the gallery for "File Results" This topic and these pictures certainly seem as though they would fit. Is there a reason why that section of the gallery is empty?

Again, just curious.
jimaria

Postby BillionSix » October 6th, 2009, 6:10 pm

You look great, Holli! I wish you were closer, so I could have a shot at you! You look totally fuckable.

Good luck with your transformation!

Keep posting as long as you are still willing and able to write coherent words!

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby lexxstrum » October 7th, 2009, 12:07 am

Another reason why DK is my hero, Holli pics!
Great work, sweetie. (i think bimbo girls like to be called sweetie, right?)

Carsh: let me tell you; i have often fantasized about what I would do with my two female friends if I could put hypnofiles into their heads. At one point, I started to think someone had beat me to it: the Schoolteacher was encouraging the femisist to wear shorter skirts, since she "had dynamite legs" (her words) and her bf at the time was getting a bit distracted by some of her younger coworkers. And it worked for a time, until they broke up and she decided to go back to her old style of dress,
lexxstrum

Postby carsh » October 7th, 2009, 6:31 am

Great picture Holli

@ lexxstrum: Interesting. I could have so much fun hypnotising them and would probably make the world a better place :D
carsh
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories