Are there any Adult Little Girls out there?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Are there any Adult Little Girls out there?

Postby fifigal » November 21st, 2009, 1:05 am

Is there any interest in files that would help and encourage the listener to form, develope, and refine the emotional desires, wants and needs of a toddler or very young little girl? To have the desire to dress-up in very ultra-feminine dresses and petticoats and to enjoy the play-time activities of a very feminine, very stereotypical little girly-girl? If so, please help to make this possible by providing your interests and your ideas for these type of files.
fifigal

Postby loridsisi » January 12th, 2010, 10:55 pm

I totally agree with adby that fifigal has a wonderful idea. This is probably my number one fantasy, I often dress as a little girl, would love to be taken farther. My outfits, which I make myself almost always include girly panties, skirts or jumpers, MJs and knee socks--I adore knee socks! Wear them everyday. These files could include both naughty and nice versions, (g,pg, r or x), cause sometimes little girls just wanna play jacks or paper dolls, but sometimes they want to play with boys or daddies ~_^

I'm new to this site, this is my first post, so I have to learn my way around and learn how everything is done, but I want to play!
:wink:
loridsisi

Postby homerj1620 » January 13th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Has anyone here tried this file?:

[url=http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=293]XGirlTime[/url]
"This file will allow you to become a girl from the ages of 5 to 18 by saying the age and Girl Time. There is no time limit, to change back say Girl Time is Over. This file can only be triggered and untriggered by you."
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loridsisi » January 15th, 2010, 10:24 pm

homerj1620 wrote:Has anyone here tried this file?:

XGirlTime
"This file will allow you to become a girl from the ages of 5 to 18 by saying the age and Girl Time. There is no time limit, to change back say Girl Time is Over. This file can only be triggered and untriggered by you."

Thank you for the tip, Lori is gonna check it out right now!
:D
loridsisi

Postby fifigal » November 27th, 2012, 6:42 pm

"Is there any interest in files that would help and encourage the listener to form, develope, and refine the emotional desires, wants and needs of a toddler, or very young, pre-school aged little girl? To have the desire to dress-up in very ultra-feminine dresses and petticoats and to enjoy the play-time activities of a very feminine, very stereotypical little girly-girl? If so, please help to make this possible by providing your interests and your ideas for these type of files."

There were only a few responses to my original post. I am just wondering if there may have been a few more members join the WMM site since I posted this, who would be interested in files like these. Any comments ? Any other Little Girls out there ?
fifigal

Postby zzzzz » November 27th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Yes, it is nice to feel like that!

:oops:
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby fifigal » December 1st, 2012, 3:23 pm

Thank you ever so much, Goddess Gracie. A whole series of files devoted to Little Girls sounds wonderful. I will definitely be looking forward to hearing these.
fifigal

Re: Are there any Adult Little Girls out there?

Postby Tangy » February 4th, 2013, 1:37 pm

fifigal wrote:Is there any interest in files that would help and encourage the listener to form, develope, and refine the emotional desires, wants and needs of a toddler or very young little girl? To have the desire to dress-up in very ultra-feminine dresses and petticoats and to enjoy the play-time activities of a very feminine, very stereotypical little girly-girl? If so, please help to make this possible by providing your interests and your ideas for these type of files.

Plenty of us what you want to know?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ipnosi » February 4th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Oh my this is such a wonderful thought! I would love to be more and more like a super girly little girl. I look forward to seeing your files on the subject Goddess Gracie ^_^
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 5th, 2013, 9:36 am

ipnosi wrote:Oh my this is such a wonderful thought! I would love to be more and more like a super girly little girl. I look forward to seeing your files on the subject Goddess Gracie ^_^

Plenty of us what you want to know?
Well since people have a problem in responding even to their own post if you turn me into a super girly little girl using your files i will donate ten dollars month for you can continue making files :o you would be the first person who actually will change my personality. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum