want to wear, but don't want wet

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

want to wear, but don't want wet

Postby Manturkey » November 29th, 2009, 8:41 pm

i've found that the general collection of diaper/incontinence files suggest wetting and messing. although i've always wanted to regress myself to this state, i am in a position in which i don't have access to actual disposable diapers. so i use towel diapers, and the feeling is great, but i can't wet/mess in them because i will be found out. so, i was wondering if there were any file reccomendations for my predicament, if anyone else shares my frustration, or if there is somebody willing to produce a file without or with fewer wetting/messing suggestions
Manturkey

Postby mattnee » November 29th, 2009, 9:08 pm

What do you want the file to do exactly? For most, hypnosis is designed to overcome bladder or bowel control, or to wear if you aren't used to/wouldn't normally. What is your goal?
mattnee

Sarnoga

Postby soundexcess » November 30th, 2009, 12:34 am

Sarnoga has these 2

$ Name: Sarnoga - Interested In Diapers Additional Types: Body/Link To File

Description: For those who want to explore an interested in diapers. This file will give the listener a growing interest in diapers. You will be interested in buying and trying diapers. This is not a curse though it may be addictive. The more you listen the more your interest grows.
Author: sarnoga PlayTime: 00:23:00 Added On: 2009-09-07 Downloaded: 150
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 4 Comments: 0

$ Name: Sarnoga - Putting On Diapers Additional Types: Body/Link To File

Description: You love putting on diapers. It excites you. You love putting on and wearing diapers but mostly putting them on. The fear of getting caught adds to your excitement. This file is NOT compatible with my file Comfortable In Diapers.
Author: sarnoga PlayTime: 00:23:00 Added On: 2009-09-13 Downloaded: 168
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 0
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Manturkey » November 30th, 2009, 1:50 am

Thank you. Those two sound great. And to answer mattnee's question, I am looking to be regressed back to the state of an infant, but right now I just simply can't afford to be caught. Also, the feeling, smell and sensations of wearing diapers excite me. So I suppose I am somewhere in between an AB and a DL. I really do want to lose bladder/bowel control, but I’m not in a position where I can clean up or just simply be careful enough not to get caught. So I guess, in conclusion, I want to be, or at least experience being an infant, and I want to amplify my excitement and desire to be in diapers.
Manturkey

Postby synthk » November 30th, 2009, 2:40 pm

A couple files that may do what your looking for are
BabyTime - After listening to this file the listener will spend 20 minutes as a helpless baby and then return to being themselves. They will have full memory of their time as a baby

Infantile Tendencies- When someone puts you in a diaper, you feel the compulsion to dress in baby-styled clothing. Every time that you put on a diaper, the file becomes stronger, and eventually, it will move beyond clothing. Maybe buying some baby toys? The file will grow stronger, but will only last as long as you wear the diaper. Eventually, you will be a happy baby, with baby clothing, toys, cribs, and everything else.

Pacibaby - Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they can.

Precious Plaything - This file will install a trigger in the listener - whenever they hold on to a childish object of their choice, like a security blanket or something, they will regress, becoming a small child as long as they hold on to this object - their Precious Plaything. The listener will also find that they go in to trance better if they're holding the Precious Plaything while they go under.

or maybe
You'll Regret It - This file is very exciting. It makes you immediately hard. You'll feel the need to cum but you're not allowed to. If you touch yourself to have some relief, you'll regret it because you'll loose your bladder control for ONE hour. The file is SO exciting that you'll need to listen to it again and again. But if you fail a second time, you'll become incontinent
synthk

Return to Diapers and Incontinence