Any Luck With CursePeeSitting?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Any Luck With CursePeeSitting?

Postby MrMan1982 » December 2nd, 2009, 9:02 pm

Hey.

I'm very interested in the Curse Pee Sitting file, but I don't want to shell out any money before I know that some people have had results (I rarely trusts file comments).

So for those of you who have bought and listened to this file, does it actually work?

Thanks for your time.
MrMan1982

Postby Route42 » December 2nd, 2009, 9:47 pm

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would you need to spend money on a curse to pee sitting? Just start sitting down when you pee. I mean, of all the files you could spend money on on this site, it seems like this one is the one most in your hands as being something you can change with minimal effort without the help of a curse file.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » December 3rd, 2009, 10:17 am

Well, a lot of people like the fact that they feel they have no control BUT to sit down to pee. No choice. Its an attractive idea. Sure they could do it voluntarily, but to be forced to, to not have a choice, even when it may be unpleasant to sit, they simply must. :)
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuteLittleFaery » December 4th, 2009, 1:07 am

Flow123 wrote:Well, a lot of people like the fact that they feel they have no control BUT to sit down to pee. No choice. Its an attractive idea. Sure they could do it voluntarily, but to be forced to, to not have a choice, even when it may be unpleasant to sit, they simply must. :)

The desire to be compelled to perform certain tasks, particularly those that some might deem unpleasant or humiliating, seems to be the rationale behind a lot of the behavior-controlling files. Sure, there there are all sorts of things you could choose to do or not do -- pee sitting, do housework, work out, or simply obey your partner's commands. But for some people, the real fun is being unable to choose, even if they would willingly do as commanded anyway.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Re: Any Luck With CursePeeSitting?

Postby homerj1620 » December 4th, 2009, 1:31 pm

MrMan1982 wrote:So for those of you who have bought and listened to this file, does it actually work?

I bought it last week during the sale, but I been thinking about getting it for a while. I haven't listened to it yet. I probably wont for a few weeks since I'll need to do a little editing to it first.

Route42 wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but why would you need to spend money on a curse to pee sitting? Just start sitting down when you pee. I mean, of all the files you could spend money on on this site, it seems like this one is the one most in your hands as being something you can change with minimal effort without the help of a curse file.

I don't necessarily want to sit down, but idea of being forced to is appealing.

Still, before I start listening I'm going to edit it a bit so that I can remove it myself if I want to.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » December 4th, 2009, 4:29 pm

n.n i'm curious about it, can you journal your experience with it? or keep me updated? the forced aspect is interesting to me too...
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MrMan1982 » December 4th, 2009, 5:45 pm

If possible, could you upload your version here? Or at least keep us updated as to how your experience goes.
MrMan1982

Postby CuteLittleFaery » December 5th, 2009, 8:29 am

MrMan1982 wrote:If possible, could you upload your version here? Or at least keep us updated as to how your experience goes.

I'm not sure that Cardigan would appreciate having folks trading and sharing the pay files he took the trouble to write and record, whether or not they've been edited to remove the curse aspect. It's bad juju to steal from other members of the WMM community, especially in the case of one who has contributed dozens of files for our listening pleasure, most of them free of charge.

On the other hand, posting results here is more than welcome! Sharing experiences with files like this is what this particular forum is all about.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » December 5th, 2009, 6:57 pm

as far as posting modified files, I will post them, but I am always sure to get the original author's permission before posting it(have not had a rejection yet, but if someone says no, i will honor their request) and I also make sure to credit them in the description. None of the modifications ive made have been of pay files though, though it would be nice to have the option to post modifications of pay files in a place on WMM that is only accessable to other people who have paid for the same file (Just like the biurnal/subliminals of payfiles)
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » December 10th, 2009, 3:03 am

I agree with CuteLittleFaery, that it's bad juju to distribute a payfile for free, where only slight changes have been made - maybe a sentence removed or something like that. A pay file is a copyrighted file, and neither I - nor EMG, I'm pretty sure - would take lightly to this.

BUT if you obtain the author's permission to modify the file, and you get an OK to post it too, I'm sure EMG could post the file in such a way, that if you paid for the original file, you would also have free access to the modified version.

What do you say, EMG?

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories