imaginary or temporary transformation into a shemale

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

imaginary or temporary transformation into a shemale

Postby lucyshemalewannabe » December 10th, 2009, 3:59 am

Hi everybody (i love this site sooo much) and this is my first post here...so greetings and greetings to anyone

I wonder if it is possible a temporary or imaginary transformation into a shemale that would be hugely breasted but tiny and unfunctional manhoodand and very bimboish, and of course while as a shemale i will have feminine liasons and appetites, and female hormones running thru the body, is that just a dream?, if its possible would it be effective? I really would love to undergo to a complete change but unfortunately cant afford it, and have to work to mantain myself, so the temporary/imaginary solution would be very nice if applicable in real world, if anyone would help me with that, well i would thank such people in the best way i can, offering my servitude for example, well paying a little money (i am not rich) or other solutions can be discussed, id love to feminized as much as possible, and as i said it would be the best if permanently but i cant
Thanks so much for reading my post
wish you a nice, happy day
lucyshemalewannabe

Postby dangel » December 11th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Sounds really hot, I'd love that to happen to me as well :D
dangel

Postby lucyshemalewannabe » December 13th, 2009, 7:13 am

thanks, feel free to join this discussion...any help is always more than welcome, as sharing ideas and toughts, wish you good luck too
lucyshemalewannabe

Return to Feminizations Forum