New File

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

New File

Postby EMG » August 4th, 2005, 7:41 pm

I'm about to make another file for Iron Shackle, any requests?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

file

Postby GoddessBreaker » August 4th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Why not have a file made that has the slave made completely dependant on their Master/Mistress. That way they don't just feel that they need them sexualy but they need them in life to live. A file that creates a dependancy so deep that if they were ever forced to not serve their Master/Mistress it would be like a literal hell.
GoddessBreaker

IS suggestion

Postby EMGPuppet » August 6th, 2005, 5:53 am

what about an Iron Shackle version of the Dark Cage file? the slave is imprisoned and bound in iron shackles. freedom lies in total submission to Master in all aspects of life.
EMGPuppet

Postby boygoingcommando » August 12th, 2005, 12:52 pm

just wanted to say thanks for the new file Ive downloaded it and got it on my mp3 player for use tonight. hopefully should see the results by tomorow (after its been on loop all night till the batteries run out)
boygoingcommando

new file

Postby EMGPuppet » August 19th, 2005, 5:00 pm

there is a new file called "Uniform" in the Iron Shackle list. is anyone able to download it?
EMGPuppet

Re: new file

Postby EMG » August 20th, 2005, 12:55 am

It was broken, but I have corrected that.

EMGPuppet wrote:there is a new file called "Uniform" in the Iron Shackle list. is anyone able to download it?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rubbermeth666 » August 21st, 2005, 10:20 am

SIR AND MASTERS

it humbly suggests that it its time to be hypnotised so that as it goes about its day to day work it will always know what it is and is compelled to do an act to serve its Master eg. wank in office toilet, lick toilet floor, unzipped pants....knowing all the time it is an inferior possession and have already lost its humanity :twisted:
rubbermeth666

loopable file

Postby EMGPuppet » September 10th, 2005, 4:37 am

the new loopable file is quite effective, although it is hard to keep from going into a trance while listening to it. does anyone else hear a background noise on it? it sounds like an old dot matrix printer running, but that seems unlikely--perhaps a subliminal? that might explain why the file is so arousing.
EMGPuppet

re: Loopable file

Postby Lethr7luv » September 10th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Howdy,

Sorry,
i don't hear a background noise.
i do like the file though.

respectfully,

boy arthur
Lethr7luv

Postby bipbip » October 18th, 2005, 5:39 pm

:( i've a problem to download masters pleasure and only this file since 2 days can you check it please; i'd be very happy to try it.
bipbip

Postby bipbip » November 2nd, 2005, 8:52 am

first thanks for this splendid serie. if you are preparing one more is it possible at this time to have a special oblemian file for those who consider you as their master in a deep obedience trip ?
bipbip

Postby skot » November 2nd, 2005, 3:43 pm

bipbip wrote:first thanks for this splendid serie. if you are preparing one more is it possible at this time to have a special oblemian file for those who consider you as their master in a deep obedience trip ?

I agree on all counts. Great series, although I still haven't listened to all the files. Since I don't have a Master, it just doesn't make sense to frustrate myself. On the other hand, I frequently listen to the loopable file and get aroused when EMG talks about obedience to him or a Master. Since I don't have a Master, obedience to his voice works for me. Being a virtual slave is better than not being a slave at all. It would be great to have a file made that would actually provide the ability to obediently serve to a greater degree.
skot
Regular
Regular

Postby EMGPuppet » November 2nd, 2005, 5:27 pm

perhaps EMG would consider a special subscription series of files for everyone who feels the need to be obedient to EMG and to acknowledge EMG as the master.
EMGPuppet

Postby bipbip » November 2nd, 2005, 7:16 pm

i'm french, writing a vrey rough english or american ! skot wrote better tan me what i want to say. IS is a vrey addictive serie for web slaves but we need one more! In the dark cage for exemple you have harder assignements
bipbip

Postby EMG » January 1st, 2006, 1:23 am

Ok people, time for another new file, any suggestions?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

new year, new file

Postby Lethr7luv » January 1st, 2006, 1:19 pm

howdy,

something similar to the one in Iron Maiden,
removing your work persona when away from work and family?

stripping you of any modesty almost proud of being a slave?

needing to start wearing/showing slave uniform or identity in of public?

or

maybe a file to answers questions about slave needs and desires honestly and completely so that being afraid or embarrassed to answer does not interfere

just a thought,

Thank you for asking.

take care,

boy arthur
yahoo < boy_arthur_tx > profile has pics and more info about me, 5' 7'', 153 lbs, 49 yrs and in excellent shape.
aol Lethr7luv
Lethr7luv

Postby arc704 » January 4th, 2006, 2:49 pm

I'd like to see a punishment trigger, where a Master need only say the trigger phrase to cause corrective pain (needles to the nuts) or pain and humiliation (impaled by a stallion).

I'd also like one that prevents erections w/o permission. The balls get fuller and the slave hornier, but the dick won't get hard.

Just my fantasies
arc704

Postby Lethr7luv » January 5th, 2006, 8:23 pm

i like the way your think,
getting horny but unable to get it up without permission.
grin.
yahoo < boy_arthur_tx > profile has pics and more info about me, 5' 7'', 153 lbs, 49 yrs and in excellent shape.
aol Lethr7luv
Lethr7luv

Postby skot » January 6th, 2006, 3:37 am

I've been thinking of making a file for the guys who don't have a Master, drawing heavily from the Iron Shackle files (using and combining a couple of scripts, adding some pervy commands, then recording it.) Three questions. First, would anyone be interested in a file like this? Second, is it possible to do this without infringing on EMG's copyright; and third, were I to do this, where would I post the completed file? I wouldn't post the file on another site, but I also don't want to post anything on this site that would allow someone to get for free what EMG wants payment for.
skot
Regular
Regular

skot file

Postby Lethr7luv » January 6th, 2006, 8:54 pm

we could ask EMG if he would allow you to do this file,
post it to this website, or even the files section of the Iron Shackle yahoo group ?
aol Lethr7luv
Lethr7luv

Postby EMGPuppet » January 7th, 2006, 12:42 am

Does the paragraph under the heading "Hypnotists Wanted" on the log-in page cover what you are contemplating?
EMGPuppet

new file

Postby Playtah » January 8th, 2006, 11:44 am

I would definitely be interested in something that addresses those of us without masters. I'm still reinforcing things online, but haven't found anyone to work with either online or in person so far.
Thanks!
T.
Playtah

Postby skot » January 12th, 2006, 12:46 pm

I sent a couple of files in - both are similar, but one has a new induction taken from a Yoga Nidra practice. Once they appear, I'd be interested in hearing comments and suggestions.

Also, just for reference, the files require a couple of toys. One is easy - titclamps. The other is a leather cockring with either sharp pins or pinpricks attached to the inside of the ring. The pinpricks are much easier on your cock. If you're unfamiliar with either, try the pinpricks first. The sharp pins are much more extreme. Used with great respect and care, they're an astoundingly nice and wicked addition to your play bag. If you're unfamiliar with them I would reccomend filing them down a bit before use.
Rob of Amsterdam sells them at his online shop. Ask if you need help finding them.

Cheers,
skot
skot
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 16th, 2006, 2:57 am

I have added a new file by me(ReadyToServe), and the 2 files by skot.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skot » January 16th, 2006, 3:23 am

EMG wrote:I have added a new file by me(ReadyToServe), and the 2 files by skot.

Thanks, EMG. The file skot1 is the first, using your induction. The skot file is the one that uses the Yoga Nidra induction.
skot
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 17th, 2006, 12:56 am

Thanks, I've corrected it.

skot wrote:
EMG wrote:I have added a new file by me(ReadyToServe), and the 2 files by skot.

Thanks, EMG. The file skot1 is the first, using your induction. The skot file is the one that uses the Yoga Nidra induction.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skot » January 18th, 2006, 3:16 am

For some reason, the second file, "Skot", did not come through as a complete file. Don't listen to it until it's been resent - trust me, it would be a very frustrating experience.
skot
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 18th, 2006, 9:59 pm

I have re-posted it from the new one you sent me. Hopefully it's better now.

skot wrote:For some reason, the second file, "Skot", did not come through as a complete file. Don't listen to it until it's been resent - trust me, it would be a very frustrating experience.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skot » January 19th, 2006, 3:08 am

That fixed it. Thanks again, EMG.
skot
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM