just a thought

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

just a thought

Postby reverie » January 22nd, 2010, 1:29 am

as a woman on this site i find most files are for men only...is there any way the creators of these files can make a similar version for women?...just a thought...

thanks
rev
reverie

Postby CuteLittleFaery » January 22nd, 2010, 7:48 am

The really unfortunate thing is that the overwhelming majority of the users here are men, and hypnotists who want to be popular and/or sell pay files tend to play to the crowd. :( That's why you see so many feminization files and so few of the reverse, for instance, or files that purport to alter the male listener's sexuality, induce sensations in his dick, et cetera.

You could simply avoid files like that and only go for the ones that seem gender-neutral, but there's a rather insidious problem here in that some files that could be gender-neutral actually aren't -- and you don't find out until you listen. It can be very, very annoying to snap out of a trance when hearing specific mentions of your cock or balls when the file could instead have been written for a more general audience. :x Such specificity might be helpful to some listeners (I'm not sure), but it really would be nice if all files were more carefully labeled whenever the hypnotist makes assumptions abotu the sex of the listener, especially when the file's subject matter could apply to either.

The best thing ladies can do about the situation is to speak up like you have and remind all the guys that they aren't the only ones in the room. Also, remember that a lot of hypnotists here make a conscious effort to make files we can all enjoy, so if there's any particular sort of file you're interested in, mention it and someone is bound to suggest one that works for you.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Re: just a thought

Postby sarnoga » January 22nd, 2010, 8:24 am

reverie wrote:as a woman on this site i find most files are for men only...is there any way the creators of these files can make a similar version for women?...just a thought...

thanks
rev

Hello reverie,

Did you have any particular file in mind?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby reverie » January 22nd, 2010, 3:13 pm

thank you both for your responses
reverie

Postby Jeshi » January 22nd, 2010, 11:49 pm

I've seen many many files for women only that weren't marked as such and I have in fact been jolted out of trance after hearing an unexpected "Good girl" or a reference to my non-existent tits or pussy =/

I think the problem is that people just overall forget to mention if their files are gender neutral or not.

Maybe we should put something like that in the file submission page. Something like "If you're file is geared toward a particular gender please say so in the description.".
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » January 23rd, 2010, 9:30 am

I will consider making that note, and when I rework the file system I may add a field for intended audience(men/women/neutral)

Jeshi wrote:I've seen many many files for women only that weren't marked as such and I have in fact been jolted out of trance after hearing an unexpected "Good girl" or a reference to my non-existent tits or pussy =/

I think the problem is that people just overall forget to mention if their files are gender neutral or not.

Maybe we should put something like that in the file submission page. Something like "If you're file is geared toward a particular gender please say so in the description.".
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zapnosis » January 23rd, 2010, 2:45 pm

EMG wrote:when I rework the file system I may add a field for intended audience(men/women/neutral)

Please do!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

smiles

Postby reverie » January 24th, 2010, 10:04 pm

thanks for all who have given some wonderful solutions to my personal comment. you guys are great...thanks again!!

rev
reverie

oh and btw

Postby reverie » January 24th, 2010, 10:05 pm

i love this site...thanks for all those who contribute files!!
reverie

Return to Site Improvements