Grand Experiment

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Grand Experiment

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Have some time off so I'm slamming myself with programming to see what works and what doesn't. Been about a week of listening to these files all day everyday on my I-pod. Just in a constant loop. At the moment, pubic hairloss and body hairloss subliminals; train exercise, total weightloss package; train jock; penis growth curse cocktail and nipple/cock growth; also aural sedation and train susceptable.

So far, I find I'm obsessed with removing my body hair and have done so. I'm now manic about it and find myself shaving my pubes every day. My sex drive is way up and my nips are definitely more sensitive and are larger just from me working them all the time. I'm beginning to find myself a lot more conscious about food and have started working out too. So far so good.

As an aside, I also train with DragonMaster's grock files. I find it particularly hot to play train susestable at 1/2 volum underneath Dragon's grock files. Sends me deep.

Would be interested in conversing wtih anyone (Dom's especially) that have suggestions or comments. Would love any input as to how I can deepen and make permanent the current trainings so I can move on to more stuff. I'd very much like to become acquainted with a Dom Hypnotist to intensify and further pervert this training. Linikng all the above with deepening obsessions into my other kinks as well.

For the record I am: GWM, 6'1", 200#, inked the fuck up (thanks curse tattooed), and twisted dark kinky. Into FF, CBTT, flog, whip, pain, servitude, submission, modification.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Noticing more changes

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 3rd, 2010, 6:18 pm

My nipples are definitely more sensitive and I'm more aware of them. Don't know about growth yet, but just my jacket rubbing on them today while I was out was making me hard. Nice.

Also noticing a change in attitude toward food. Passed up my favorite cookie shop today. Couldn't get into. Had an Odwalla protein instead. Felt good.

My libido in general is higher. I'm also noticing the phrases "that's how it's going to be from now on" and others from the subliminals are entering my every day speech. Guess that means belief is settling in there somewhere. Repititon right?

Also finding I'm getting quite addicted to listening. Preferring it even to music. The last couple of days I've run the play list of all the files on a continues replay all day via headphones. It's turned down to be just audible but allows me to go about my business. It's just always there in the background depositing programming. I've become fairly mindless as to which files are playing, I'm just digging their constancy. I shuffle them so it's not always the same order.

Played a binaural deepener at 1/2 volume behind DragonMaster's latest grock slave file on a loop. Let myself zone into the DM grock and got lost. Must have let it loop 1/2 dozen times before I came up. Left me feeling serene, horny and very slavish.

More to come. Comments & suggestions welcome.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Bubble induction

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 4th, 2010, 1:05 pm

Hmmm ... discovered the bubble induction. Kicked my ass. Dig it. Working that into my daily all day head fuck.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

INfo

Postby brconfused » February 5th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Have you noticed any effects from the body/pubic hair loss? Keep posting I am enjoying hearing how it is going for you.

Br
brconfused

Hair loss files

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 5th, 2010, 4:30 pm

I have noticed some effects for sure. According to my I-pod play counts I've listened to these files (pubic hair loss and body hair loss subliminals) about 80 times each in teh last 2 weeks.

So far I'm noticing I've become manic about my body hair and have shaved neck down totally. I now shave my pubes and genitals daily as I can't stand any hair there. I've also become obsessed with my arm hair and shave them now 2-3 times a week. In the last couple of days I "think" there might be some change in the regrowth. It's started to seem thinner and not as strong. I sure hope so. Really want to be totally smooth. It makes me feel horny and slaved out.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » February 5th, 2010, 6:24 pm

for arms and legs, you might want to try veet, takes 2-3 weeks for it to grow back. the last tiem i used veet was 3 days before halloween, my leg hair is alot thinner and there are patches on my legs where hair no longer grows. so, maybe give veet a go and ya might not have to shave so often.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Hair removal

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 5th, 2010, 10:56 pm

Thanks for the tip. I may give it a try. Right now I'm really enjoying all the shaving. Participating in the process of my modification to a true slave. Hairless and vulnerable. Really want my body hair gone for good.

I'm definitely enjoying jamming all these files. Finding I hate the quiet of not having my earphones playing subliminal and binaural training in the background. I make play lists and put it on shuffle so the order changes all the time and keeps my mind off kilter about the subject being addressed. It is working.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Todays playlist

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 8th, 2010, 3:02 pm

Centered today on both subliminal & binaural verisions of train trance, train suggestable, bubble induction subliminal, body hair loss subliminal & binaural, finished off with a subliminal accelerator and sleep reinforce. Set to repeat in my ears all day while I do my thing. I-phones are awesome for that. Dig walking down the street lucid and aware while knowing that noise in the background is fucking a nice hole in my head. Feels fantastic.

Tomorrow will switch hair loss to weight train & weight loss subliminals and binaurals. Same deal. Hardcore injection of subject matter.

Interested to see what a whole day of deepening and suggestion about hair loss will do to me.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Progress

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 9th, 2010, 12:04 pm

I should have started a journal from day 1 of this experiment. Now right at 2 weeks of daily listening to a core set of files. Yesterday did an all day focus on body/pubic hairloss. Have a HUGE urge to body shave today which I'm going to do while pumping hairloss trainng.

Today's other focus is workout, diet, jock oriented. Have already started workout routines. Finding I'm zoning out almost from the first pump into a blissfully obsessed frame of mind. It feels good to work my muscles. I'm very aroused during the workout and feel very satisfied about accomplishing it as part of my day.

Now wishing some nice and twisted Dom soul could weave the two. Less hair more workouts/more workouts less hair. Enhance and twist the obsession until fully ingrained.

Going to continue this daily training for a full 3 weeks. They say permanent habits are aquired in that span of time.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Todays playlist

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 1:58 pm

sfhole2stretch wrote: Dig walking down the street lucid and aware while knowing that noise in the background is fucking a nice hole in my head. Feels fantastic.

wow! That sounds both epic, dangerous and wow! :D grats indeed!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » February 12th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Any new developments?
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » February 12th, 2010, 5:07 pm

curiousguy92 wrote:Any new developments?

2nded! Interesting!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

As requested

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 12th, 2010, 11:37 pm

The last couple days I haven't listened quite as much. I've been busy with life and it's not always condusive to be plugged in. That said, I continue to see results.

My Master & I have started working out together. This is really helping the weightloss & train exercise files take hold. I'm actually enjoying the workouts and already seeing results. Playcount for those files over the last 2-1/2 weeks is almost 300.

As for the body hair loss files, I continue to despise my body hair (but I did before these files), and am more dilligent about getting rid of it. The jury is still out on whether hair in some places is starting to thin or not. At times I think so and at times I'm not sure. Waiting for the day a big patch just washes off in the shower.

I did a quiet program with the bubble induction and a mix of the files. I went down like a rock! I think the train trance stuff I've been mixing in is starting to work. Exciting.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » February 13th, 2010, 5:48 am

always ace when you drop heavier and faster then you expect :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby shrk » February 13th, 2010, 1:15 pm

If you REALLY want the "penis growth" files to work, check out http://www.thundersplace.org/
But ONLY if you really want a bigger dick, itś impossible to stop once you get going....... 8O
shrk

Thnx for the tip

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 15th, 2010, 2:10 pm

That's quite a website Shrk. Exactly what someone obsessed with that would want. I'm not quite as focused on that. It's sort of a side joke with Master and me that there's a humiliating irony in a slave bottom with a big dick.

The hairloss and excercise components of this experiment have been the main focus. I did a fully body razor shave yesterday. My legs & arms seemed to have somewhat less grow back than last time and the hair is less robust for the most part. I'm still getting stubborn stiff stuble on my chest and pubic area but even these locations seem to be softening a bit. I intend to work up a schedule that I can do a body part or two a day and stay shaved, training my skin for it (getting better at shaving!), and further enforcing a no trespass attitude toward the hair. I dig being smooth and am now toying with the idea of shaving my head too. I have a healthy full head of hair but the transformation would be mind bending.

On the exercise front, the files seem to be working. I always followed these files with a deepener and stop procrastinating. I think the playcount on this group in the last few weeks is over 350 now. I'd say it's working just fine. Worked out twice a day last 9 days in a row. Feel good about it and seeing physical results. Would enjoy a curse file at this jjuncture that made the exercise addiction permanent and linked to libido to reinforce.

I'm now actively looking for newer and or different versions of the subject matter. I think my brain is getting bored with the material constantly presented the same way. I try to vary by shuffling my playlists and subjects throughout the day, but there is a point at which it seems dull. Perhaps it's time for new subjects to conquer.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

email file

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 15th, 2010, 3:06 pm

I'm considering working with the email file. Thoughts, suggestions? Anyone here interested in triggering me once I'm ready.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubberdog » February 17th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Make the jump and shave your head. You'll be glad you did! I worked up to it by going from having my hair to my waist, then a mohawk, then just shaved it completely. Once I shaved it, I never regretted it. In fact it kind of turned me on to shave it, then polish it so it had an intense shine.

I'm currently out of work, so like you, I've been slamming myself with files based on exercise, shaving and increasing the size of my cock/balls/nips. I started about a week ago, but I am already seeing the changes in my libido. It has increased exponentially.

I am trying to work my way up to being a completely hairless (maybe even eyebrows) bodybuilder with huge nips/cock/balls with an obsession with (not that I don't already have) only being able to wear leather/rubber/spandex.

As always, eager to see your next post.
rubberdog

Postby Rossyfox » February 18th, 2010, 6:06 pm

Which jock files are you using?

You're doing so much at once, you should be careful of conflicts...
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby rubberdog » February 19th, 2010, 12:29 am

I am using the Train Gay Jock In Gear and the Muscle Pig files. Today I caught myself beginning to pose after a particularly successful round of strength exercise. It was awesome! MN_Friendly_Guy has some great files. I like his voice and I like his message.
rubberdog

Hair Loss

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 19th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Dig a major shave again today. Finding the hair (this generation of growth at least) to be softer and finer than previous growback. This is particularly noticable in the heavy stubble areas of my chest and pubis. Very encouraging.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Hair loss progress

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 23rd, 2010, 11:18 pm

Am noticing a huge reduction in hair growth. Hair is much finer and coming in not as quickly in most places. Success!!! Will keep listening.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby trawl » April 9th, 2010, 8:40 am

Extremely curious must ask how the experiment is going? Personality changes?
trawl

Changes

Postby rubberdog » April 9th, 2010, 11:32 pm

I can't speak for SFhole2stretch, but for myself, I have become fixated on exercising and eating right. I'm always looking at exercise equipment to buy and looking at websites for budding bodybuilders to get tips on eating for growth and exercises to build mass. I guess you could say I've gained an obsession for learning and putting into practice everything I can for building the body I have always wanted. Which really is the point of this endeavor.

I am really happy with my progress so far. The mental aspect fits with what I have always wanted, but never had the motivation to pursue. The physical changes are also progressing nicely. I am shaved head to toe now, including eyebrows, and the regrowth is finer and growing back slower. I am gaining more definition in my muscle tone and shedding nine years worth of fat accumulation. Since I started this at the beginning of the year I have gone from a 36 inch waist to a 32 1/2. I had to pull out a lot of my spandex clothes because my regular clothes aren't fitting so well anymore. LOL I used to be embarrassed by my body, but now I really get off looking at how it's developing and feel the need to show it off a lot.
rubberdog

Postby trawl » April 9th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Thats really great to hear, hope you keep progressing! :D
trawl

Postby Shiryuka » April 12th, 2010, 3:45 am

shrk wrote:If you REALLY want the "penis growth" files to work, check out http://www.thundersplace.org/
But ONLY if you really want a bigger dick, itś impossible to stop once you get going....... 8O

oh really? i'd love to see that proven. =3 if it actually works i'd be mor ethan happy to explore whatever methods there are. but i'm a little OCD about not waisting my time.
Shiryuka
Regular
Regular

More progress

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 15th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Thanks for posting the update Rubbrdog. Been wondering about your progress. The shaved head thing isn't for me, but I dig that you're so into it. Love the shaved brows too. Very hot.

I too am noticing great reduction in the rate of growth and hair strength. It's no longer worth while to shave more than once or twice a week. Most notably leg hair is most affected so far. Growback there is very slow with numerous bare patches appearing which is encouraging.

I've been busy and have been concentrating on the hair loss, so not as much to report on the muscle pig stuff, other than I am working out and enjoying it. I'm hoping to get more time to work with the workout oriented files and really build an obsession within myself for working out, diet and a sexy, lithe, hairless body.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby trawl » April 15th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Thats awesome :) please keep us posted!
trawl

Postby curiousguy92 » January 5th, 2012, 12:44 pm

Any updates?
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Update

Postby rubberdog » April 26th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Well, a fair bit of time has elapsed since my last update to this thread. Here's what's happened:

i took the plunge and shaved off my eyebrows too. So now, i am completely hairless most of the time. Sometimes i let the mohawk grow back in. To shave, i use a Phillips Body Shaver. It makes quick work of a full body shave and i can usually to the full body touch-up a couple times a week while watching a movie on NetFlix.

i hit my target for my weight loss and started working on toning up. i was really surprised at the results. i had to give up my home gym space early on, so the only working out i've been able to do is yoga and strength training using my own body weight.

Over the last couple months i decided to really concentrate on building up my nipples. They've gone from almost flat, to completely visible under any shirt i wear. And i can't keep my fucking hands off them! LOL

Shortly after my last update post, i started going barefoot. Since kicking the shoe habit, i have had no problems with my knees or my back. And being without shoes helps to mentally reinforce my slave status.

my Husband/Daddy died almost a year ago, so i have been dealing with the loss. It was really difficult at first, then it was like a light was turned on and everything was crystal clear. Now that it's almost a year since His death, i've decided to find a new Master. There are a few prospects who are keen to help me create the body i've desired for so long; muscle bound, heavily inked, pierced, and freakish cock/balls/nipples.
rubberdog

Postby Schwaerzung » April 27th, 2012, 12:37 am

I'm unfamiliar with DragonMaster's grock files. Where are they?
Schwaerzung

Return to Success Stories