Blank Out File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Blank Out File

Postby Pantheria » February 23rd, 2010, 4:15 am

I have recently added a file to the votes section and was wondering what people think of:

Similar to the trig amnesia but makes you forget what happened between the in trigger and the out trigger instead of everything else. So when untriggered there is a sense of 'what happened?' and 'how did i get here?' could be useful for domination/abduction/'rape' fantasies. Also if another trigger is used while under the forget trigger it could cause the subject to forget that they have been triggered and believe that everything is how it always had been until the out trigger for the second trigger is released. In and out trigger could be 'forgetful time now' and 'wake up now'. Don't know about self trigger. Any comments welcome!

It is in the behaviour section and i was thinking it would be a safe way for people to explore their more extreme fetishes about abduction and things, if anyone has any comments I would love to hear about them, also if anyone can think of other uses for this file.

And remember if you like the idea please vote for it, thanks
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Re: Blank Out File

Postby Calimore » February 23rd, 2010, 6:38 am

Seems to me that EMG's Trig Gone file would have the effect you described.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » February 23rd, 2010, 9:06 am

No this intended to make it so the person triggered can still act as normal they just simply wont remember what happened to them during that time.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Calimore » February 23rd, 2010, 10:17 am

Gotcha - a fugue state which induces anterograde amnesia until reverted. Kinda like '50 First Dates'. Hmm, that would also be useful for dental visits and the like. Sounds interesting.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » February 23rd, 2010, 10:21 am

That's why I thought it would be a good idea, I'm guessing you have been reading the dictionary lol. What did those big words mean?
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Calimore » February 23rd, 2010, 10:28 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterograde_amnesia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » February 23rd, 2010, 10:33 am

Yeah I intended it to be like the fugue state, and it is like 50 First Dates. I didn't think of the dentist but that's a good idea, if you think of any other uses for it let me know
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 23rd, 2010, 1:11 pm

I do love the part of the article on wiki that says in reference to memories 'these are the a part of the brain yet to be explored'... makes me think of that futurama ep where they shrink down and enter fry :lol:

Have to be careful with this kinda thing however because the main is a very clever thing. If it thinks you need to know something (and an extreme experience would be something usually) then it will bring it out albeit slowly either in dreams or even triggered memories (eg, looking at a can of drinking and it reminding you of the scene).

Still does have fun implications too ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » February 23rd, 2010, 5:22 pm

Sorry I thought I explained this better, for an abduction fantasy the person would be triggered, then tied up and gagged or what ever and then untriggered so they would have no idea how they got there, it makes you forget only what happened BETWEEN the triggers. Its like when you go to the toilet during a movie, everything still happened during the time you were triggered but you are further in the story and don't know what happened while you were gone, but it wasn't affected by the fact that you were gone either. I hope that makes sense, if not please ask, I would be happy to help
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 24th, 2010, 2:14 am

Yeah it does. Only it's not just like going to the loo during a movie and coming back :P

It's more like blindfolding someone during the movie for 5mins. As long as you make sure to cut out all the senses it will work (hearing, touch etc) for the memory :)

Otherwise the memories are likely to bleed through for the same above reason :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges