Complete 24 hour baby

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Complete 24 hour baby

Postby babyjay » August 11th, 2005, 12:11 am

Has anyone downloaded the new 24 hour baby file? If you have what were your results. I wanted to get some feedback before I purchased the file. If you were succesful, were you really a baby for a full 24 hours, or did you have conscious control during the period?
babyjay

Postby dynamite » August 11th, 2005, 3:01 am

i too am intrested in this file, cautious on using it untill i can have some1 to care for me during that 24 hours, obviously i also need a spare 24 hrs
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby luierslaaf » August 16th, 2005, 2:07 pm

hai,
i can only tell that the 20 minuts works great fore me.
luierslaaf

Postby Ohka » September 3rd, 2005, 7:53 pm

I saw there is a newer file where it says it permanently makes you a 18 month old, which I think is kinda scary if it would work.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby Boy » December 4th, 2005, 12:38 pm

im new can anyone explane me? what are you toking abouth?
Boy

Baby Transformation file

Postby heidilynn » December 6th, 2005, 3:45 am

I have been using the Baby Transformation file now for about six months. I always try to keep things in perspective when reading or hearing about what these files are supposed to do to and for you. This is the one that is supposedly going to turn you into an 18 month old baby, permanently. Little by little, the suggestions are taking root, although I'm not sure if they're permanent yet. And I kinda hope they are not after yesterday's session. I went probably deeper than I have ever gone during the induct using some relaxation techniques I developed studying Zen meditation. When I came out of trance, I was babbling two and three word sentences and knew exactly how they would be said by a toddler, with contractions and partial words. Then it got really scary. I started thinking about not having a mommy to take care of me and how was I going to survive? The thought of driving a car scared the living daylights out if me. I stayed inside the whole day, afraid of my own shadow, clinging to my Cheer Bear (Care Bear) and sucking on my pacifier or bottle wondering if I would ever make it back. It didn't seem too likely a prospect. I couldn't break out of baby talk mode and I felt like I was really trying to. It was very scary. I finally took a nap and when I woke up I felt better but I was still baby talking to myself. And when I wasn't talking aloud, the voice I hear in my head when I'm talking to myself silently was pitched high like a baby and again using only two or three word sentences or phrases. If you decide to buy or download this file to use for it's intended purpose, I suggest first having a mommy you love and trust and both of you discussing the pros and cons of such a drastic final solution. It does work, though I can't vouch for it's permanence. I am acting more babyish these days and lisping in a high feminine sissy voice when I talk. In fact, looking back at the way I was before I started listening to Baby Transformation to the way I am today, I can honestly say that I have been transformed into a big baby girl. Maybe not completely, because I still have to do some things for myself with no mommy around. A sex change would be needed as well. That's the other thing about the file. It's aimed more at those who wish to be baby boys. So, if you are wanting to be transformed into a baby girl, you'll have to ignore the closing comments when brought out of trance. Or just close the file before it ends.

Total bowel and bladder incontinence has been achieved. I believe that part of it is permanent. Again, if you do not have a SO/Mommy who will take care of you for the rest of your life, you will have to edit the file to suit your situation. For instance, when the voice says you will only eat the foods your mommy or babysitter prepares for you, obviously, if you don't have a mommy, you'll have to be the mommy and baby at the same time or starve to death. It's these inconsistencies which weaken the file. Overall though, I've found it very effective.

--heidilynn
heidilynn

howhow

Postby Boy » December 8th, 2005, 1:57 am

I wont also be baby babybaby weeee
how?
Boy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence