Dog Brain Experience ?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Dog Brain Experience ?

Postby mille » March 20th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Hi People

I have started to listen to Dog_Brain file, i listened three time last night and i was dog for a little wile. That was the best feeling ever, so wonderful. It did not quit have the effect I thought it would, but the effects lasted today. I have been having a wired feeling in the back of my head, acted without thinking, and a feeling like I wanted to crawl and bark all day. I am going to listen again here in a little wile, and before I do that I am going to read a bit about how how dogs think and act.

Does anyone have any experience with this file ?
What are the long term effects of it ?
Should i worry, that I am wanting to listen it ?

Thanks
mille
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » March 22nd, 2010, 3:24 am

Be very, very careful with this file. I listened to it too and seriously messed up my mind for awhile.
My spelling dropped, I couldn't form complete sentences, I started to forget who people were, and all I could think about was the files.

If you're in a place where you can live and thrive with no mind, then don't fear. but if you value your mind, I would be very careful.

DeProgramAll will effectively remove the training if you choose to get rid of it.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby mille » March 22nd, 2010, 5:13 pm

That hard thing is, for me anyway, that it feels so wonderful. I just love feeling like that, no worries and so natural.

I have been thinking about adding Traindog and subliminal_canine, are they just as good ?
mille
Regular
Regular

Postby Thrideye » March 26th, 2010, 8:14 pm

I've tried subliminal_canine and I got more of an animalistic rush less of a trance, the other I haven't tried. If its the feeling your after subliminal_Canine is a good file.
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » April 15th, 2010, 1:52 am

Mille, I understand that it feels good, and that it is what you were after, though its NOT worth neglecting things like intelligence and relationships to achieve it. Eventually, that natural feeling won't go away, and you won't have a human's mind at all....now that can be REALLY dangerous.
I don't want to stop you if this is truly what you want, I'm just giving you full warning from what I experienced.

Traindog2_F is an alright file, though i didn't like that it was always specifying "human dog" and "human pet".
Subliminal_canine is a file that I really liked. Its a little odd to listen to at first, as it sounds kind of "busy", but its got some nice subtle effects to it that I enjoyed.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » July 26th, 2010, 11:47 pm

So how does it work? How are you affected by the dog brain? Hours? Minutes? Is it gradual? Does it have a trigger?
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Bamp » August 10th, 2010, 6:54 pm

Dude, you seriously don't want to listen to it. It's the best free file in my opinion, but also makes some problem.

For answer your questions, yes, you are affected, firstly for some minutes, and after you've got controll again, the Dog Brain still remains, and grows stronger with each time you listen the file. For me, it causes sometimes some tickling in my head. It's kinda funny in(on? I'm sorry, I can't speak english properly. Not because of the file of course:)) the first days, but it's getting quite annoying after a while. And it's hard not to think about it. If you don't listen it too much, the effect(and the tickling) stops if you want it. I don't know after you listened it like 40 times then you can even want things besides of getting food and playing with a stick.
Secondly, it does not have a trigger, it's happens instantly after you waked up by the file, and you do doggy things for a time, depends on how many times you listened it.
Bamp

Postby SDoll » August 11th, 2010, 6:38 pm

I want to try the file once. I will put out food and water for myself beforehand and make sure I have a couple of free days. I think if I only listen once I should be ok.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » August 11th, 2010, 8:42 pm

You'll have to listen to the file numerous times to get any long term effects. You may not even act like a dog after just one time, and if you do it most likely won't be for very long. Depends how suggestible you are.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 16th, 2010, 1:08 pm

This file seems a bit scary, but its very, very tempting. I am a bit surprised that it doesn't come with a sterner warning, as its almost curse-like. Does anyone else have some experience with it?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby TeenWolf » August 17th, 2010, 11:52 am

Hence why the name is TrainDogBrain.
The reason it's called this is because all the 'Trains' are the exact same as 'Curses'/'Permanent'
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby slartibartfast » August 21st, 2010, 4:13 am

I've tried this file a number of times and love it.

Go with the temptation - even if it doesn't work first time, persevere and it will. Worked first (and every time) for me.

Woof :D :D :D :D
slartibartfast

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 23rd, 2010, 1:48 pm

slartibartfast wrote:I've tried this file a number of times and love it.

Go with the temptation - even if it doesn't work first time, persevere and it will. Worked first (and every time) for me.

Woof :D :D :D :D

How are the effects going for you? How long do they last?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 9th, 2010, 10:15 pm

Damn, not a single nibble. I want to learn more about people's experience with this file!
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » September 9th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Jekket wrote:Damn, not a single nibble. I want to learn more about people's experience with this file!

Well the problem is even if someone wants to use this file there is the worry of the whole 'Curses'/'Permanent' thing as mentioned before which can be a major deterrent.

And then of course if it does work and becomes permanent I doubt they are going to be able to post a response anyways. :twisted:
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » September 10th, 2010, 1:23 am

I heard it's the prime example of a dangerous file...and I think I'll like to keep my sanity :V
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 12th, 2010, 12:45 pm

QQ wrote:I heard it's the prime example of a dangerous file...and I think I'll like to keep my sanity :V

Dangerous? How!??!
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » September 13th, 2010, 3:27 am

Jekket wrote:
QQ wrote:I heard it's the prime example of a dangerous file...and I think I'll like to keep my sanity :V

Dangerous? How!??!

I've actually heard plenty of stories where people don't get sane again after 'enjoying' the file.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 13th, 2010, 10:58 am

QQ wrote:
Jekket wrote:

Dangerous? How!??!

I've actually heard plenty of stories where people don't get sane again after 'enjoying' the file.

Link me to them, then. As they say - put up or shut up.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » September 13th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Not familiar with where they are(and generally they're secondhand posts, so not something most would claim as evidence anyway), but general summary of problems with the file:

Indeterminate duration - If 90% of the people using the file mentally limit the duration to something appropriate, that's still 10% that aren't. Always best to define a file's duration.
No Release Trigger - The effect is one that lasts until it doesn't. Again, indeterminate duration, and this makes it worse.
Life Affecting - This is a file you don't want active when doing other things. With the above two problems, this gets even ickier.

Not that the effect itself can't be handled properly, but the lack of safeguards in this file makes it not such a good idea.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AFA » September 13th, 2010, 4:48 pm

Jekket wrote:
QQ wrote:
Jekket wrote:

Dangerous? How!??!

Link me to them, then. As they say - put up or shut up.
Yeah Much easier said than done. Threads like that on other forums get deleted or eventually disappear. And let's not forget that if it really works than by that time they will be unable to read or wright anyways.

I can't speak for this file specifically, but as is stated before:
DKaiser wrote:Not familiar with where they are(and generally they're secondhand posts, so not something most would claim as evidence anyway), but general summary of problems with the file:

Indeterminate duration - If 90% of the people using the file mentally limit the duration to something appropriate, that's still 10% that aren't. Always best to define a file's duration.
No Release Trigger - The effect is one that lasts until it doesn't. Again, indeterminate duration, and this makes it worse.
Life Affecting - This is a file you don't want active when doing other things. With the above two problems, this gets even ickier.

Not that the effect itself can't be handled properly, but the lack of safeguards in this file makes it not such a good idea.

So with that I can give you 1 example I have witnessed myself (I could give 1 more but that person is a good friend of mine and so I would rather not talk about it.).
It was using FurryTransformation by EMG back in 2003 or 2004 on the furtopia forums. Now if you know this file you know it is triggerable and that it is somewhat basic. Still it is the first time I had seen hypnosis used for something like this, it was what got me interested, and it showed me how bad things could get. Basically one of the individual was getting very good results with the file, too good in fact. Eventually what ended up happening was this person ended up forgetting who he was, that he was human once, about the trigger everything. It got so bad that his family had to intervene and after they did he was never quite the same. Afterworlds he couldn't remember what had happened during the time he was triggered, but more than that he had completely lost internist in furry all together. Because of all this it lead to both hypnosis being banned from furtopia which lead to the creation of Fur-Morphed.

In regards to a few others I won't mention I will warn you of one other thing. If you have any and I mean ANY preexisting mental conditions I highly recommend you don't listen to this or any other TF file because they tend to make things a hell of a lot worse.

Also just so you know if you are interested I am working on this file right now and while it won't turn you into a full dog it will add some dog behavior/mentality along with physical changes this one doesn't do when triggered. If you can't wait though the decision is up to you.
AFA
Regular
Regular

mmmmm

Postby MyVoice » September 13th, 2010, 6:44 pm

fun, fun, fun - I'm lovin' this thread!

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 17th, 2010, 8:02 am

DKaiser wrote:Not familiar with where they are(and generally they're secondhand posts, so not something most would claim as evidence anyway), but general summary of problems with the file:

Indeterminate Duration - Thats the point of a Training file, to modify your behavior and outlook for you indefinitely! Just like your diet isn't what you eat for a week.
No Release Trigger - Well duh, it'd be a lousy behavior training file if a simple phrase could undo all its effects.
Life Affecting - What is the point of a file that doesn't do anything for you? If you wanted to be boring and unchanged, you'd just go elsewhere, right?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Hmmmm

Postby Calimore » September 17th, 2010, 8:41 am

This file actually sounds like a LOT of fun for any submissive/switch who can afford to be in training, for at least a little while. I even considered it myself, but Mistress would not allow it, as she's already telling me I need to write new scripts tomorrow and record The Perfect Secretary yesterday!

Seriously though, I'd love to participate in this 'experiment', if only as a control. Guess I'd better put out a few files to tide everyone over while I am gone to cover the time it takes to play?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » September 17th, 2010, 10:53 am

Jekket: Those qualify as problems when the effect is something that can't coexist with normal living, like this one. You can listen to a feminization training file and keep on going to work and such. This one, not so much. SSC comes to mind(Safe, Sane, and Consensual), Dog Brain violates number 1. Where it works is something like Calimore's suggestion, where you have someone to serve as a fail-safe, and that's not going to apply to everyone.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 22nd, 2010, 2:50 pm

DKaiser wrote:Jekket: Those qualify as problems when the effect is something that can't coexist with normal living, like this one.

That depends on your definition of normal living, doesn't it?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » September 22nd, 2010, 5:05 pm

Jekket wrote:That depends on your definition of normal living, doesn't it?

If you can live without the need for intelligence or speech, go right ahead. I just prefer not to leave the possibility for problems if there is a lapse in good judgment by the listener.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » October 3rd, 2010, 2:14 pm

DKaiser wrote:
Jekket wrote:That depends on your definition of normal living, doesn't it?

If you can live without the need for intelligence or speech, go right ahead. I just prefer not to leave the possibility for problems if there is a lapse in good judgment by the listener.

Dogs seem to get along just fine without those things, right?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » October 3rd, 2010, 5:27 pm

Jekket wrote:Dogs seem to get along just fine without those things, right?

Dogs don't have to pay the bills.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » October 5th, 2010, 11:32 am

DKaiser wrote:
Jekket wrote:Dogs seem to get along just fine without those things, right?

Dogs don't have to pay the bills.

My dog does.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dixiepup » November 1st, 2010, 1:44 am

I have had a negative response to this file that damaged me pretty bad for awhile. For those of you who want to know about it feel free to PM me, I'd rather not put all of it out on the public forum.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » March 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Against my better judgment, I did Dog Brain tonight. I immediately came out of trance and couldn't talk. Only bark. I stood up, struggled, then went to all four. I barked and barkeddf.

usadf

this is hard to write. i listen to deprgram all but it dindt work like want. still feel dog in mabaa

(It's still in me. i can't help but wireieifd;kadf jkd;adfeiv stupid write sutpid.)

were backspocie?

must do humasnsdf humans thing s to make dgoog gofd dog go way

oh shiut what do??DA ?>>? helpo!

Istart posted good but now not good. i write stupid now....fdusakf

real real this is real.

want to bark and fda;jkldfghre da be deog but want whuman
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » March 26th, 2011, 9:14 pm

I'm okay now. Had to do some serious self-assertion. My head still feels foggy and bleh, but I feel better and more human. But I can still feel the dog brain in my back of my head. Shit, this file is really bad. I think I'll need to listen to deprogramall again to really wash it out.

Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow morning . . .

THIS FILE NEEDS A WARNING.
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby dachshund » March 29th, 2011, 11:18 pm

thewx wrote:I'm okay now. Had to do some serious self-assertion. My head still feels foggy and bleh, but I feel better and more human. But I can still feel the dog brain in my back of my head. Shit, this file is really bad. I think I'll need to listen to deprogramall again to really wash it out.

You've always had a dog brain, though. This file just showed you how to use it!
dachshund

Postby thewx » March 30th, 2011, 4:18 pm

dachshund wrote:
thewx wrote:I'm okay now. Had to do some serious self-assertion. My head still feels foggy and bleh, but I feel better and more human. But I can still feel the dog brain in my back of my head. Shit, this file is really bad. I think I'll need to listen to deprogramall again to really wash it out.

You've always had a dog brain, though. This file just showed you how to use it!

Dude, it's still lingering! Even after four days! Posts like these don't help with my resistance to listening to the file again . . .
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Erth » March 30th, 2011, 5:56 pm

Why are people still listening to this thing. It really ought to be taken down. Maybe there are other files that are just as bad, but this one is drawing in people expecting a perception change, not a dumbing file.
Erth

Postby HypnotizeMike » March 30th, 2011, 8:01 pm

I think people listen because they want to become a dog and have the brain of a dog. The file can be successful if you believe you can have the brain of a dog and on some level want to have the brain of a dog. I don't think that many people can afford to become a dog (i.e. don't need to work and have someone else to care for them) but this is no different from someone who becomes an adult baby.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby Czab » May 4th, 2011, 10:21 am

thewx wrote:Against my better judgment, I did Dog Brain tonight. I immediately came out of trance and couldn't talk. Only bark. I stood up, struggled, then went to all four. I barked and barkeddf.

usadf

this is hard to write. i listen to deprgram all but it dindt work like want. still feel dog in mabaa

(It's still in me. i can't help but wireieifd;kadf jkd;adfeiv stupid write sutpid.)

were backspocie?

must do humasnsdf humans thing s to make dgoog gofd dog go way

oh shiut what do??DA ?>>? helpo!

Istart posted good but now not good. i write stupid now....fdusakf

real real this is real.

want to bark and fda;jkldfghre da be deog but want whuman

Haha :D so funny :lol: "I feel dog in mabaa! HELPO!"
Czab

Postby AFA » May 5th, 2011, 11:32 am

HypnotizeMike wrote:I think people listen because they want to become a dog and have the brain of a dog. The file can be successful if you believe you can have the brain of a dog and on some level want to have the brain of a dog. I don't think that many people can afford to become a dog (i.e. don't need to work and have someone else to care for them) but this is no different from someone who becomes an adult baby.
I think you got that right HypnotizeMike for the most part. I have tried this file a few times with no big noticeable effect and I think that is due to, as you put it, I can't " afford to become a dog" for various reasons. Still I think it has perhaps increased my interest in puppy play though. =P
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » May 8th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Topics like this do raise the temptation for those of us that sometimes struggle with files, but should hopefully still leave us debating "what if" because there still could be a chance.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby taidos » May 30th, 2011, 5:48 pm

I have been listening to this file for a week now, going to sleep to it and looping while I sleep. Its had no effects of full transformation, although sometimes when I get up I get the urge to crawl on all fours out of my bed.

I guess the only other effect would be that I growl when Im in pain, for example stubbing my toe and squeezing a pimple. I let out a low rumble of a growl that grows louder and louder until I notice it and stop myself.

Im going to continue listening to this for another week and see if anything really happens.
taidos

Postby slartibartfast » June 9th, 2011, 5:33 am

I really don't know why, but I just want to be able to become a dog, not just mentally but physically. If there was a ring ("Shaggy Dog" or a spell that could make it happen, I'd jump at the chance.

Physically, is obviously a problem but I enjoy being on all fours for a while after listening, but mentally, this file is as close as I've got so far.

Ignore those who give warnings. I listen to it quite regularly, enjoy the effects, but when I come out of it, I'm back to normal.
slartibartfast

Postby Fjm » August 20th, 2011, 4:46 pm

slartibartfast wrote:I really don't know why, but I just want to be able to become a dog, not just mentally but physically. If there was a ring ("Shaggy Dog" or a spell that could make it happen, I'd jump at the chance.

Physically, is obviously a problem but I enjoy being on all fours for a while after listening, but mentally, this file is as close as I've got so far.

Ignore those who give warnings. I listen to it quite regularly, enjoy the effects, but when I come out of it, I'm back to normal.

You are back to normal? Good, but this doesn't mean that people should ignore warnings! Unfortunately some suggestible people, listening over
and over again, may just be psychologically damaged and lose control of themselves.

I agree that this file is dangerous and would need a big WARNING.
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby Draylen » August 25th, 2011, 6:36 am

After reading this and the topic from victoriagirl... I am really, really happy I don't have speakers... Sometimes, when things work, they work too well, ya know?

That being said, does anyone have more recent experience using this, or a file like this?
Draylen

Postby Yenaroo » February 29th, 2012, 3:58 pm

I know this is a old thread, but does anyone else install safe words for things that work too well?

For instance, Ive done the file, and Ive done others. Ive been a dog, even seen myself as a dog. But I also have had a friend install safe words to be able to well, revert to normal. I use the safe word "Rutabaga" 3 times, in my head, or vocally, and It will snap me out of anything.

If you really are getting trapped at dogs, then make a safe word, or a safe action to snap out. Your subconscious should identify it as a "reset".

It works for me.
Yenaroo

Postby FlareKitsu » May 9th, 2012, 3:26 pm

Sorry for necro'ing but; yeah. This works. The Dog Brain one.

Sadly my folks came in when I was in the middle of it, and when they opened/closed the door it snapped me out of the trance I was in, but the words are still in my head and I've had to stop myself from barking and dropping to all fours.

It felt amazing, though.
FlareKitsu

Return to Furry Transformations