Success Achieved? (please help)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Success Achieved? (please help)

Postby XeverusMiller » April 6th, 2010, 12:34 am

Hey, It's me again. It's been a really long while since I last listened to a hypnosis file since my college work made me entirely busy and I could hardly find the time to listen to one(I mostly listen to EMG's hypnosis files, mainly his CCP and Accelerator file) and I kinda forgot what it was like being in trance.

So yeah, it's been about 4 months ever since I last got into trance(the file that I used back then was Prostate Milking which was effective the first time I used it) and now that I'm in my summer vacation, I thought I'd resume my hypnosis training.

After a few weeks of listening, got these results from what I can remember and please tell me if these are signs of being in trance. I'll be stating what I experienced with EMG's files

1)During the first few minutes of the file, I get dazed and sleepy and as the files continues I inevitably close my eyes.

2) My mind is conscious but I couldn't move my body after hitting the five or six minute mark of the file. I know and I can feel that I can move my body but it seems like I DON'T WANT to move. I couldn't move My arms, my legs, heck, even my fingers. They all seem to be stuck in place.

3) I can notice that my breathing is slow and shallow

4) There are times that I 'skip' part of the file and realize that I'm in the part where EMG is counting from 5 to 1. Again, I couldn't move or do anything.

5) Whenever there are external noises(I.E. Dogs barking or Vehicles) My mind doesn't lose focus of EMG's voice and I tend to ignore the noises and continue on listening to EMG.

6) It is only at the end of the file that I regain control over my body.

Apart from those, I don't think I can remember anything else but I do have to mention that Cardigan's Male Sex Beast File is having good results on me, whenever he describes something, My body immediately responds. I.E. When he says that I feel incredibly horny and I have a strong erection, I can feel my rock hard cock against my briefs, pulsing and begging to be touched and after a few days of listening(3 days to be exact), well... I'm beginning to feel as horny as hell every time I listen to the file.

I don't know if EMG's CCP is working on me since I need to frequently jack off and I think I'm always milked but every time I shoot, I shoot loads of cum as if I hadn't jacked off for a day.

Please tell me if I did achieve trance.

It would be really helpful of Mr. EMG and Mr. Cardigan would comment on this.[/b]
XeverusMiller

Postby darkenedav » April 6th, 2010, 1:13 am

yep sounds to me like trance :) grats!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnotizeMike » April 6th, 2010, 10:51 pm

I am still working on finding the way to a good, deep trance. I usually think my conscious mind is being too active when listening to files.

But, when I read the list of things below, it seems like XeverusMiller is able to make a lot of observations, which would more seem like the conscious mind is still active. Xeverus is aware of the 5-6 minute mark in a file, thinks about moving his arms/legs, notices his slowed breathing, realizes he is hearing but not disturbed by the sounds of dogs barking and cars outside.

Am I expecting too much from a trance? I have yet to have an experience where I feel like I am not 100% aware of everything that happens during the trance.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby XeverusMiller » April 6th, 2010, 11:05 pm

To HypnotizeMike

That is why I am asking the experts if I'm really being in trance when I'm listening to the files. I could believe that it IS working but whenever other users say that their conscious mind 'shuts off' when listening to the file, I begin doubting myself because my mind is partially conscious for the duration of the file though I did mention that my mind sometimes skip parts of the file and I end up hearing the last part of the file though I still couldn't move and my body seemed very calm and relaxed.

I do hope that someone would tell me if I really am being in trance or not.
XeverusMiller

Postby darkenedav » April 7th, 2010, 1:05 am

XeverusMiller wrote:I do hope that someone would tell me if I really am being in trance or not.

You gotta remember 2 things;

1 - trancing takes practise for some people

2 - each person is unique

So yes you might be entering trance just not as deep as you'd like to go yet, I'm sure this time will pass.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby XeverusMiller » April 7th, 2010, 6:50 pm

Thanks, Though I'm still doubtful of myself because my mind is conscious during the trance and other people seem to 'skip out' the whole file.

Also... I tried the bubble induction earlier today and my body seemed... to reject the induction and I couldn't go into trance.
XeverusMiller

Postby darkenedav » April 8th, 2010, 1:23 am

XeverusMiller wrote:Also... I tried the bubble induction earlier today and my body seemed... to reject the induction and I couldn't go into trance.

Yeah I can't trance to that either :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby XeverusMiller » April 8th, 2010, 4:25 am

XD

Thanks for reassurance. So um... What files would you suggest for me to use? ones that are easy to use and have noticeable effects would be great.
XeverusMiller

Postby darkenedav » April 8th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Basically the best advice I ever got and worked was to get as many as I could that I just 'liked the sound' of what they did (ie installed just a simple trigger I like' then try it until I found a style that fit :)

Now I know I go deeper for the nikki fatyle gently cloak and dagger style then the sorta dom 'your gonna do this now cause I said' approach :lol:
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnotizeMike » April 8th, 2010, 9:02 pm

I have been checking out a variety of files. I can't say for sure that any have worked yet. I do find the ones with the binaural effects to be better than those without. In a way, I think my desire to have it work is actually causing more tension when hypnosis is about relaxation.

Is it any easier to go into a deep trance using a self recorded file than one recorded by someone else? I know that I could customize it a little more to include the aspects that I like/think might work better.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby XeverusMiller » April 10th, 2010, 11:21 pm

I heard that the Show me your cock was an effective file.... but I'm not really that ready to how my cock... not yet that is ^^; I mean I'm kind of afraid to use it due to the numerous success stories and comments
XeverusMiller

Return to Help with Files