Ravergirl

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Ravergirl

Postby angel2342 » April 12th, 2010, 12:45 pm

There's a lot of feminization and I'm only a little surprised to have not seen one along the lines of feminization with rave/raver undertones. Like a desire to wear BRIGHT raver clothing while remaining obviously feminized. Another idea would be giving the subject an increased desire to listen to techno/trance/electronic music, and of course the desire to dance to it as well.

Maybe a desire to make kandi bead bracelets (perhaps making one with an assigned female name, putting triggers into the kandi bracelets, etc.). The kandi bracelets, I think, would be an excellent reinforcement tool. One could even go so far as to 'need' to make a kandi bikini (free templates exist on the net.)

One could go in many directions if they made a file like this, but these are just a few suggestions that I wouldn't mind seeing added to the archive 8D
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby jamesguy33 » April 12th, 2010, 6:05 pm

I think this is a brilliant idea, and one I've thought about for years.

Love the idea of feminisation along with raver and clubbing culture, new taste in music and clothes would be amazing, bright and tight clothing featuring tops with appropriate pictures and text on them, and a new found love for trance and techno while completely abandoning any other older taste in music.

Female name re-enforcement with kandi bracelets is an excellent idea, or possibly having it written on the front of a bright fluorescent choker worn around the neck.

so many great and hot ideas that could go with these theme.

Even the idea of a straight guy being turned into a gay raver boi would be excellent.
jamesguy33

Postby angel2342 » April 12th, 2010, 7:04 pm

That's what I be sayin! XDDD

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » April 13th, 2010, 12:57 am

Gotta say it all sounds lush! :D

Plus if your doing a long very good trance you could have trance music playing softly in the background near the end :)
Plenty of good tracks I can think of ^_^
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby jamesguy33 » April 13th, 2010, 12:52 pm

I think for the conversion to be realistic and credible it would definitely need the right soundtrack from someone in the know (I know nothing of this kind of music) - but also provide the listener with enough knowledge to then seek out new music too.

I actually know someone who I would love to try this file on, ahh if only!
jamesguy33

Postby darkenedav » April 13th, 2010, 3:03 pm

Suggested songs (also for videos related);

Joey Negro - Make A Move
Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria
Camille jones vs Fedde le grand - The creeps
Mason vs princess superstar - Perfect exceeder

For less upbeat and more classicly classics
Faithless - God is a dj (or insomnia)
William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings
Robert Miles - Children

Got plenty of others :) Just get a 'Ministry of sounds - Classic' collection (there are zillions) pick one of them and chances are 1 cd will be epic :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby angel2342 » April 13th, 2010, 3:32 pm

Yeah, there's literally thousands of techno/trance songs out there that would be suitable. lol I, personally, would prefer a dubstep song.

Another suggestion are some episodes of the BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix show. Usually two hours long, it features a lot of trance and electronic DJs with, what I would expect to be, trance inducing music and beats.
lol The Major Lazer Essential Mix had a song about men in pink underwear XD, but that's a little off topic

And Ministry of Sound is <3

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby jamesguy33 » April 13th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Not sure why you guys would like to see particular songs, sounds like you're already into that scene, the appeal of a file like this would be to get someone who likes a different kind of music to abandon it and fall in love with raver \ clubbing music and fashion.

Let's not forget there needs to be feminisation in there too, still the main point of it :)

Still an excellent idea - I can't stop thinking about it!
jamesguy33

Postby darkenedav » April 14th, 2010, 1:10 am

even if your a lover of the music the appeal is losing all interest in others.

Also can't say I've ever been a 'raver' in my life ;) So the raver girl image is defo there :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby jamesguy33 » April 14th, 2010, 12:12 pm

I agree, I've always loved the idea of a change in music taste, and to go from something like a rock fan into a raver is appealing, not just learning to love electronic music, but also actually appreciating all the aspects of techno and trance, getting into the repetitive and driving bass lines etc

Add feminisation and a change of style \ clothing and it could be really interesting.
jamesguy33

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 2:20 am

This would be a good one to make gender neutral. Just turn someone into a raver. Let's face it. Even guy ravers not trying to look feminine can look pretty freaky. You can tell them too how good it feels to roll, but only one or two (and stay hydrated), and how ecstasy makes them want to get naked and bond with other ravers regardless of gender.

Gosh, I think I just described my early twenties...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel2342 » July 7th, 2010, 6:27 am

slutinmyhead wrote:This would be a good one to make gender neutral. Just turn someone into a raver. Let's face it. Even guy ravers not trying to look feminine can look pretty freaky. You can tell them too how good it feels to roll, but only one or two (and stay hydrated), and how ecstasy makes them want to get naked and bond with other ravers regardless of gender.

Gosh, I think I just described my early twenties...

Haha, you just described my current lifestyle.

But, yeah, it would still make for an excellent file even if it was gender neutral. Although I am a huge fan of ecstasy and other substances, but encouraging drug use through hypnosis probably isn't the most ethical thing to do in this situation. Me and a friend talk about this idea somewhat frequently, I just wish I had enough knowledge of hypnosis to make a script.

I like the idea of implanting the bonding/hugging/cuddling part into the hypnosis file. What could be better than someone who's all about peace, love, unity, and respect?

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 4:41 pm

I can't imagine hypnotizing someone into drug use to be much worse than some of the other files on this site. Responsibly, I would suggest limits or exemptions for those with psych issues, hx dependency, etc.

Because drugs and slutty behavior go so wonderfully well together... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel2342 » July 7th, 2010, 5:45 pm

It'd be too irresponsible and could possibly be held liable for encouraging drug use in a hypnosis file. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE drugs, but it's far too irresponsible to plant those types of suggestions into someone's unconscious.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 6:36 pm

Even if you warn them in the description? Major Pixel does it... Of course that's just pot...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel2342 » July 7th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Starting to get off topic but...

A disclaimer would be prudent, yes. But still, Ecstasy is a completely different level of drug than marijuana, legally anyway.

What else would you suggest for the Raver Girl (or for gender neutral purposes, Raver Kid) file idea?

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Obsession with sucking blowpops, automatic dancing whenever you hear techno, easy trancing when you see people spinning glowsticks (can't help staring), bright sexy tight clothes, provocative non-traditional make-up, strong desire to massage people, extra sensitivity to massage, openness to bisexuality, love of cuddling, hearing (imaginary) subliminal messages in the music that feel as if they're affecting you, DJs as authority figures, increased flirtatiousness, seeing passed other people's looks, seeing the sensuality in the universe, desire to listen to different styles of techno depending upon mood, but always to have to be listening to some kind of techno, getting turned on my blinky, glowy things, toys and style of dress that makes you look slutty though underage, preferring bottled water to alcohol when out.

It's a start...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel2342 » July 7th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Tits! I like the way you think. Except for the tight clothing; most of my raver friends, along with me, wear really loose and baggy clothing, mainly because when rolling, tight clothing isn't very conducive to prevent overheating. That's just my opinion.

lol I felt like you were describing me for a second XP
Thanks for all of that. I mentioned in an earlier post that kandi bracelets could be used to reinforce triggers when they have words on them.

There are so many possibilities for the Raver Kid concept that if it ever gets created, it might have to be a series of files that reinforces several of these activities/interests/etc.

Thanks again. If I ever attempt to make a script for this, I'll definitely take all of that into consideration.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 11:25 pm

We used to wear tight, reflective shit. I'm into the Burning Man community and the raves I go to these days are mostly outdoor. I see a lot of people in faux fur and costume stuff, but that's also a burner thing. I guess I show my age. The only thing I didn't mention is carrying around tubes of vics, but I figured to focus more on the look and behavior rather than the details. Besides, what's vics without a few beans? Hehe...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jamesguy33 » July 11th, 2010, 11:30 am

Loving these ideas.
jamesguy33

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 5:15 am

I have fetish for becoming a crack whore. I've made files for this, never smoked crack but rather made cigarettes a symbol of crack. I'd even light them like a "glass-dick" and get all weird off them. There might be some creative ways to incorporate a drug theme responsibly.

Which would be awesome cuz Candy Girls are hot, and this is a great idea for a file/s.

I also think it would be easy to augment a techno file into a binaural... hmmmmm
phryne
Regular
Regular

Postby jamesguy33 » February 10th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Sounds good, what are you waiting for? :)
jamesguy33

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges