Hypnotizing my Girlfriend

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotizing my Girlfriend

Postby velmont » June 9th, 2010, 9:08 pm

My girlfriend is willing to let me hypnotize her, but I'm not sure how or where to start.

I'm thinking of having her listen to some deep hypnosis inductions, then after shes fairly comfortable with that, try to hypnotize her myself. But the one problem is that I have no experience hypnotizing anyone myself. I've listened to several files myself so I have a basic understanding on how to put someone under, but beyond that, I have no idea. Where can i find good scripts to follow to hypnotize her.

There are a few things I want to do to her, can you give me suggestions on how to do this

1. I want to hypnotize her to be more open to the idea of anal sex, and to make it hurt less for her. Shes willing to do it, but very cautious.
2. I want to be able to make her super horny and possibly even cum just by saying a trigger.
3. Shes into bondage and rape fantasy. So I want to be able to bind/freeze her in various positions. For the rape fantasy, I want a trigger where I can makes her forget who I was so it can go from fantasy to "rape". I'm just scared I wont be able to make her remember who I am.

So should I try to just find files that would do this, or try it myself. In my research, people go deeper quicker when its done in person. Is this true? And do you have any other suggestions to help me hypnotize her?
velmont

Postby DancingShadow » June 9th, 2010, 11:59 pm

There are free scripts online that you can find for hypnosis, or if you wish you can go for a premium membership on here and get access to scripts that way.

The golden rules in this situation:
1) Take things Slow. If your not sure about and idea then think about it more.
2) Make sure that your GF wants to continue, and keep making sure. If she decides half way through that she doesn't trust you to hypnotise her any more you could both be stuck with some uncomfortable suggestions
3) Remember rules 1 & 2

Now personally reading scripts online gave me some helpful insights into what works well and what doesn't, but I don't work from a script. Your milage will vairy :P

All this said, I should probably say that I ended up doing my first trance with someone more or less by accident (I didn't think it would work) and that I've had a lot of praise from some people for what I see as very little actual work... So I may not be the best person for tips
DancingShadow
Regular
Regular

Postby lindylead » June 10th, 2010, 12:04 am

This is an awesome thread. I'm in a very similar position and I love to hear some more tips from more experienced people.
lindylead

Re: Hypnotizing my Girlfriend

Postby Alien4420 » June 10th, 2010, 8:52 am

velmont wrote:My girlfriend is willing to let me hypnotize her, but I'm not sure how or where to start.

I'm thinking of having her listen to some deep hypnosis inductions, then after shes fairly comfortable with that, try to hypnotize her myself. But the one problem is that I have no experience hypnotizing anyone myself. I've listened to several files myself so I have a basic understanding on how to put someone under, but beyond that, I have no idea. Where can i find good scripts to follow to hypnotize her.

There are a few things I want to do to her, can you give me suggestions on how to do this

1. I want to hypnotize her to be more open to the idea of anal sex, and to make it hurt less for her. Shes willing to do it, but very cautious.
2. I want to be able to make her super horny and possibly even cum just by saying a trigger.
3. Shes into bondage and rape fantasy. So I want to be able to bind/freeze her in various positions. For the rape fantasy, I want a trigger where I can makes her forget who I was so it can go from fantasy to "rape". I'm just scared I wont be able to make her remember who I am.

So should I try to just find files that would do this, or try it myself. In my research, people go deeper quicker when its done in person. Is this true? And do you have any other suggestions to help me hypnotize her?

I think you'll find some files here that are very close to 1 and 2, there's a file that makes anal sex pleasurable and various horniness/cumming files. What I'd do is search for them and then download the scripts, you can look through them and then modify the script to do exactly what you want.

Virtual bondage should be very easy, hypnosis is great at creating paralysis. In fact, I just read a post by someone who tried it successfully on herself:

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7078&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Honestly, I would *not* try the rape business, not in this form, anyway. Remember that she'll really believe what you tell her to. She could end up calling the police, or hitting you with a table lamp. Fooling people bypasses the superego, the moral watchdog that ordinarily rejects suggestions that would cause harm. The example I've heard is that if you order a subject to kill their grandfather, they'll reject the suggestion. But if you convince them that their grandfather is evil and is going to kill them if they don't kill him first, they'll kill him.

It's also possible that what is at this point merely an amusing sex fantasy could end up being very ugly and painful for her if she thought it was real. Sex fantasies are fun because we don't really feel the consequences. It's like watching a firefight on TV, a lot more amusing than actually being in one. In hypnosis, you aren't actually being shot at or raped, but you *think* you are. And that's pretty scary and unpleasant. Like being in a nightmare.

So while I do think it would be possible to build in safeguards, I think it's probably best to wait until you know enough to feel confident that you can handle this scenario safely. Or to get the assistance of an experienced hypnotist.

There's general agreement BTW that in person hypnosis is more effective than listening to a file, because the hypnotist can dynamically accommodate his technique to the subject.

Pretty cool that your GF wants to try this stuff.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Where to learn

Postby ukhypnoman » June 10th, 2010, 8:57 am

There is also one or two sites that allow you to learn the basics of inducing trance. Although they are basic, they will show you how to induce trance easily, but thats all they teach for free, they then offer an option to learn therapy at a fee. You dont need to give any card details etc to learn the basics
If you want to know more, message me
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

a brief addition

Postby ukhypnoman » June 10th, 2010, 8:59 am

the best way to learn is hands on. I know i do basic training at a low cost in my area, im sure others do aswell. Although refering back to the websites, there is one i know of with great video training, that is almost as good as hands on
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » June 10th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Hi velmont. Nice to hear you have an open minded girlfriend.

I know it seems overwhelming to start becoming a hypnotist but taking it one step at a time will most likely do the trick.

Just play around and keep it fun and the rest will follow.

ocntrl
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » June 20th, 2010, 9:03 am

It's also possible that what is at this point merely an amusing sex fantasy could end up being very ugly and painful for her if she thought it was real. Sex fantasies are fun because we don't really feel the consequences. It's like watching a firefight on TV, a lot more amusing than actually being in one. In hypnosis, you aren't actually being shot at or raped, but you *think* you are. And that's pretty scary and unpleasant. Like being in a nightmare.

This.
The kind of suggestion you gave for number 3 could cause problems for the best of hypnotists, so definitely not one to attempt soon after learning an induction.
But best of luck for number one and two, they could prove fun.

On a side note, I think it's very important to let her know, both before and during the induction, that she has the power to leave trance without being affected by the suggestions if she hears anything that makes her uncomfortable.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby uglymonkey » June 24th, 2010, 12:58 pm

when i first started out hypnotising, i memorised a recording. word for word, and 'tone for tone' if u get what i mean. Just some basic induction will do. Once i knew how, i was curious as to the whys it worke and to further develop my technique. im sure many other people here will also recomend the book im about to suggest. The New Encyclopedia Of stage Hypnotism by the great Ormond McGill. dont be fooled by the mention of stage hypnotism. remember the basics are always the same despite your surroundings.
uglymonkey

Postby brand22023 » July 2nd, 2010, 1:11 pm

velmont wrote:

i have a file for that it makes you crave and enjoy anal and its a trigger so you can turn it on and off
brand22023

Postby velmont » July 7th, 2010, 9:15 pm

brand22023, Can you send me the link to that file.

In general, im nervous to give my girlfriend files on this site because a lot make them submissive to the "voice in the recording" as my girlfriend said. So im trying to find files that have none of that. If you knows of a really well done file that has no submissive suggestions, I have found a few myself, can you send me the link. thank you
velmont

Postby Fizbin » July 8th, 2010, 5:39 am

velmont wrote:In general, im nervous to give my girlfriend files on this site because a lot make them submissive to the "voice in the recording" as my girlfriend said.

You could download the scripts for some of these files and either use them live or try to make your own recordings for her to listen to. You could then tweak them to your liking, such as removing the submission overtones.

You may also get some pointers for developing your own material, even if you decide you don't like the actual effects described by that particular file.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » July 11th, 2010, 7:17 pm

If you're into the rape fantasy, your best option is probably suggestions that she likes to "pretend" she's being raped, and that she finds sex more enjoyable the more she can struggle without "getting away." Probably better under a trigger.

That's similar to an idea I had about making a girl, when triggered, "Act" as though her "body" was a sex-craving machine, while her "mind" is afraid of sex, protesting the body's actions and begging for it to stop.

If the suggestions encourage "acting" then you're probably looking at a much less problematic goal.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby velmont » July 11th, 2010, 8:00 pm

the whole "acting" thing is a great idea. My girlfriend is an actress, so using those kind of wording might get to her a little easier then others. Thanks :D
velmont

Postby Kendai » July 17th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Ah, even better I guess. in that case, be sure to tell us about the results!
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

A Few Tips

Postby softline » August 6th, 2010, 1:29 am

A few tips for you that disagree a little of what was said before.

Don't worry about her becoming to submissive to the voices on the files most are too generic and the person doing the recording (if real voice used) is far away.

Do not record anything in you own voice. People often have real trouble respecting suggestions from someone they know particularly if they think the suggestion is out of character for the person.

Use voices that are close to authority figures (parents, teachers, bosses) that are respected by your girlfriend. Makes things more of a command they should obey and gives confidence that the suggestion is okay to obey.

Use multiple voices. The first way is to have different voices for the induction (soft soothing) and the actual suggestion (authoritative). Another technique I have found that works really well is to have several distinct voices giving the same suggestion. In your case I would have several unique female voices engage in a supposed conversation about how much they like anal sex. Conversations can have many disguised commands in the form of third person statements. Various cults have known for years that the easy way to convince someone of something is get them in a room with a bunch of people all telling them how great the cult is.

Text to Speech programs are very useful in doing voices.

Hope this helps
Last edited by softline on August 14th, 2010, 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
softline

Postby wanttolearn » August 10th, 2010, 3:03 am

brand22023 wrote:
velmont wrote:

i have a file for that it makes you crave and enjoy anal and its a trigger so you can turn it on and off

Hi brand22023, i would be interested in that file as well. If you are willing to send me a link to it, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
wanttolearn

Return to General Hypnosis