Semi-sort of success with Sarnoga - Ladyboy Curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Semi-sort of success with Sarnoga - Ladyboy Curse

Postby brainslug » July 30th, 2010, 1:09 am

I actually listened to this file about a week ago, and I only listened once, but I must say that it is very effective. In just the one listen, it changed me from liking just females, to liking guys as well. It is strange because I don't like guys as a guy, but I do find the idea of being a Lady boy (with everything in the file) and being fucked by a guy.

I do think though that I should warn you before you listen (because it was hard for me to not listen a second time so be careful) that it does include things not mentioned in the description. I have listed them below

1. Submission (to males, and most only males)
2. Having a small penis
3. Loving cum

I would not have listened to it if I knew this before hand because I am not attracted to males as much as I am females. I am not going to finish listening but I thought that I should post this here for people who do want this stuff. It is hard to explain how I want it a little, but then I know I really don't. I feel though that the more i listen to the file, the more I would become what the file says. I would rather embrace my current preferences then get new ones.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » July 30th, 2010, 8:08 am

you should listen some more... explore it and see where it goes....
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » July 30th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Well, fetishes and reason don't really go hand in hand. Just like with people who have fetishes for illegal or unhealthy things, I think it's best to control yourself if you're opposed to the consequences, even if it arouses you. Getting too committed to a fetish can be quite impractical for you in the long run.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » July 30th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Les, I am not going to. The logical side of me does not like where this is file is going and I think that I have to choose that over my sexual side.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

ladyboy

Postby angelcraves » August 3rd, 2010, 11:01 pm

i didnt think about the file description, i always have associated ladyboys as being there for mens pleasure, maybe that is just me.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brainslug » August 17th, 2010, 8:06 pm

After a lot of thought I may continue this file :)

I don't know, I don't see why I shouldn't. If I like guys and am happy with it, why not, right? Maybe one listen really did change me. But I don't care, I like it.

I will keep posting here when something exciting happens.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » August 18th, 2010, 10:22 am

brainslug wrote:After a lot of thought I may continue this file :)

I don't know, I don't see why I shouldn't. If I like guys and am happy with it, why not, right? Maybe one listen really did change me. But I don't care, I like it.

I will keep posting here when something exciting happens.

im glad to hear you changed your mind and wish you well with it :) and absolutely if you're happy with it
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories