Anthro/Furry Slave Series

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Anthro/Furry Slave Series

Postby AFA » September 9th, 2010, 1:14 pm

So I had this idea for a Furry slave series but I wanted to get some feedback. Some key differences in this file from others are:
1. Obviously it is not just enslavement, but turning someone into a furry.
2. They would only become a slave/furry when the collar is warn, but be normal otherwise.
3. There would be a suggestion to find there own master/mistress other than myself if they don’t have one already.
4. While the subject will be addicted to the collar if they absolutely want out they can always get rid of it.

General Series Breakdown:
1. Prolog (Not required to listen to as part of the series but recommended)
Series is explained,
Listener is introduced to going into trance using longer induction than the rest of the series
Trigger is installed to make the individual go deeper each time I say it in these files
the Idea of getting and wearing a collar is introduced
2. Collaring
Short exploitation if any
Associating the collar with feelings of, serving, submission, pleasure, arousal, and obedience, and a general desire to be a slave
Continued addiction to wearing the collar
3. Collaring 2
Introducing the need to strip naked when wearing the collar
Turning into an obedient slave whenever they put the collar on
Taking more interest in the idea of being a furry and transformation, possibly leading them to furry websites and chat rooms (Note not sure if I want this to be all the time or just while the collar is warn but I’m leaning towards all the time)
4. Collaring 3
Introducing the idea of being an anthro/fur and that the collar will now turn them into one

Hmm, I think that’s everything but I would like peoples general opinion on this as well as thoughts on these specific questions.

1) Do you think I should make it a specific type of furry like a dog or some other domestic pet?

2) Do you think with the final file that when the collar is warn not only it would transform them physically into that furry but mentally as well (50/50 human and animal mind)

3) What other things do you think I should throw in to the series that you may like or I may not have thought of? (No guaranties I will do any of these though)

4) What would you think if I made this all or partly a pay file?

5) Do you think I should make a few files more gender specific? And if so do you think I should do separate kinds of furs for each gender?

(Note this is in no way related to the furry stereotype file(s) I was talking about elsewhere and I am still thinking of doing it as well.)
Last edited by AFA on September 9th, 2010, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Neith » September 9th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Well I have to say it's an interesting idea. A domestic animal would really work well with the slavery idea, especially if they're driven to find an 'owner'.

The mental transformation does raise concern though, maybe just bringing a few more instincts to notice and a few urges rather than a full 50/50 shift? Oh wait, I just reread and noticed it's only when the collar is worn. The idea of having bit of a furry 'sub mind' is still interesting though.

And I'd gladly pay for it if it was appealing enough to me.
Neith

Postby AFA » September 9th, 2010, 7:05 pm

Neith wrote:Well I have to say it's an interesting idea. A domestic animal would really work well with the slavery idea, especially if they're driven to find an 'owner'.

The mental transformation does raise concern though, maybe just bringing a few more instincts to notice and a few urges rather than a full 50/50 shift? Oh wait, I just reread and noticed it's only when the collar is worn. The idea of having bit of a furry 'sub mind' is still interesting though.

And I'd gladly pay for it if it was appealing enough to me.
Thanks for the feedback Neith.

First off that was the whole idea with the domestic animal thing so there would be one more level to it along with the fact that many domestic animals ware collars so there would be that association as well.

As for the whole mental 50/50 change thing I still haven't decided how much I would really change mentally epically since whenever I make TF files I'm a bit wary of mental changes even if these are only active when the collar is warn. Still I think if it is done right it could be a very interesting aspect that adds to the experience. I think I would have to be more specific though like you mentioned in that describing new urges, instincts, and general behavior rather than just stating that the mind would just change to be 50/50. I may have to change it to being 5 files though instead of 4 to get things right though.

I’m also glad to hear that if it does appeal to you that you may pay for it.

Thanks again.

(Also forgot one question that should now be up.)
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » September 13th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Ok, so I had one more idea with this series recently that I would like some feedback on. This is assuming I do a dog (probably a husky)

Basically it would be one last file that stands somewhat alone from the rest. (meaning you could listen to the whole series without it) It would only be usable though if you find a RL in person owner. Basically unlike the previous files you don't start with your collar on, but while you are in trance your owner would put it on the subject thus calming them as there pet. After they wake up they will relies they are truly a dog and always have been and taking off the collar is just pretending to be human to fit in with society. Up until this point the dog slave mentality and the normal human mentality have been pretty septate, but this would sort of combine the too and make you a permanent anthro dog pet.

So, your thoughts on this?

(Note: this would diffidently not be a free file and not be cheep probably simply because I have lot's of mixed feeling about permanent files)
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » October 11th, 2010, 11:27 pm

Ok here is something else I was thinking about as a optional pay file.

Well in case you haven't heard of it before it is possible to preform [url=http://www.thedoghouse.org/members/temporaryneutering.htm]Temporary Neutering via Testicular Heating[/url] and supposedly in the state the subject is very receptive. That being the case I was thinking of making a file for it that could be looped.

What are your thought's on this?
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » November 6th, 2010, 7:56 pm

My first thought was what if the subject is already a furry? Will this just turn them into a different species of whatever you choose?
The other question I had was partially answered by a later post, which is 'what if the subject already has a master." I'm not sure about the master placing the collar on though, as it seems like that would be difficult to get right if the Master wasn't there -every- time the subject was to trance.

I like the idea, and it's a good progression from one step to the next.

Along with the canines, a feline file might be a good idea.

Personally, I prefer non-gender-specific files simply because then everyone can use them without compliant :p I'm not sure how hard it would be to change/edit them and do a female and male version for each.

All in all though, this idea is rather fascinating, and I'm interested to see it progress!
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » January 6th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Just a quick update on this.

I am working on this series and if you would like to comment more or see the progress you can find it on this forum since I will be updating this more regularly than here on WMM I think: http://www.hypnofurs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388

As to what Dixiepup said:
Dixiepup wrote:My first thought was what if the subject is already a furry? Will this just turn them into a different species of whatever you choose?
This would turn the subject into a specific species when the collar is warn and only when the collar is warn unless they use the final pay file I have mentioned. This would not over ride there original fursona though if that is your concern

Dixiepup wrote:The other question I had was partially answered by a later post, which is 'what if the subject already has a master." I'm not sure about the master placing the collar on though, as it seems like that would be difficult to get right if the Master wasn't there -every- time the subject was to trance.
Actually what I am just leaning to now is just have the master/mistress connect a tag to the collar. I think that would be significant enough.

Dixiepup wrote:Along with the canines, a feline file might be a good idea.
I may consider doing a feline version in the future but I would first like to see how this one does.

Dixiepup wrote:Personally, I prefer non-gender-specific files simply because then everyone can use them without compliant :p I'm not sure how hard it would be to change/edit them and do a female and male version for each.
This is understandable but I think having a female and male version at some point could be beneficial.

Dixiepup wrote:All in all though, this idea is rather fascinating, and I'm interested to see it progress!
Thanks I just hope it meets peoples expectations. ^.^
AFA
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges