sugeston; skantily-clad-to-nude curse

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

sugeston; skantily-clad-to-nude curse

Postby dechha1981 » September 21st, 2010, 9:55 pm

I have an idea for a file baised on some of the complaints I read about the LivingNaked file. This is suposed to encourage the vict-... erm, subjectim to wear as little as possible as often as possible, but not get them in trouble or anything.

First of all the file should include a reminder to put a bathrobe /dressing gown on when answering the door.

Anyway, the effect goes away if the subject themselves says "I need to wear clothes now", but it only goes away for an hour. For extra fun, they also have to say "I need to cover up now" to use a towel, and "I have to sleep now" which allows them to cover themselves with a blanket for a full 12 hours, but in the nude.

The curse has a sensation which, just for the sake of giving it a name, I'll call it "the Tingleing" (but it's not a tingleing) After "the Tingleing" spreads to an area of their body, that area of theri body feels unusually warm. After half an hour, the area becomes itchy. However, fresh air and/or light disipates "the Tingleing", so if the...
dechha1981

Postby dechha1981 » September 21st, 2010, 10:31 pm

... area is exposed, the subject won't feel anything at all.

Also, If the subject is wearing more than one layer of clothing, the"hot" stage of "the Tingleing"will actually hurt and the "itchy" stage will be unbareable.

However, if they're not wearing underwear or a coat or socks, or if their underweas is visible, then the "hot"stage will merely be "few it's hot" and the itchy stage will just be a slight itch.

An hour after saying one of the above mentioned self-trigger phrazes, "the Tingleing" (unless it's said again) starts at the belly button, shins and nose. After 2 hours, it spreads to the cheeks, neck, the entire belly, mid thigh and top of feet. After 3 hours, it spreads around entire midrif, up to just below butt & crotch, and down to middle of chest. After 4 hours it spreads to everywnere not normally covered by underwear except arm 5hours, everywhere except arms. 6, arms.
dechha1981

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges