X girl Time....

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

X girl Time....

Postby Mijal11 » September 3rd, 2005, 12:24 pm

i know it's really New, but if someone tries the file...
plzz let me know if it works and how does it work

i'm very interested in that

Thanx

Mijal
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby Ohka » September 3rd, 2005, 7:47 pm

I am also interested if this file works as well. Us non members have to wait till january to try it out.

Well, the file so far has had one vote, giving it a 1.0/5.0 , so I guess it didnt work for that person (which is too bad :( )
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby TheRatisDead » September 3rd, 2005, 10:08 pm

Downloading now, I'll post some impressions after I give it a listen. :)
TheRatisDead

Postby TheRatisDead » September 3rd, 2005, 10:50 pm

Update: Listened to it out of trance, got a good impression. Diction was strong; no major conflicts of logic that I could pick up on; not terribly descriptive, but he covered all the important points. Some decent reinforcing in the last part of the file and plenty of repetition leads me to believe this would prove to be one of the stronger transformation/trigger files in terms of effectiveness.

Now, I can't say that this one will work for you straight off if you can't get any of the other transformation files to work. Transformation Triggers are probably the toughest type of files on the site, and he doesn't do anything in this one he hasn't done before.

Overall I'd say it's a strong addition to the site in terms of being a more specialized version of TrigWoman, but its not a file that's gonna suprise you; what you see is what you get.
TheRatisDead

Postby deathjdstn » September 4th, 2005, 4:45 am

i am going to download it right now too
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby Ohka » September 4th, 2005, 9:34 am

Let us know if u guys get results from this file. :wink:
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » September 5th, 2005, 6:13 am

well i tried it last night had some limited success when i used the trigger i did have childish thoughts and such and was thinking as a child but the girl part and such no luck and i did not un trigger myself it just un triggered itself for some reason just did not last i know i most likely need to hear it more and more to get desired results i will keep u up to date
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » September 5th, 2005, 2:33 pm

deathjdstn wrote:well i tried it last night had some limited success when i used the trigger i did have childish thoughts and such and was thinking as a child but the girl part and such no luck and i did not un trigger myself it just un triggered itself for some reason just did not last i know i most likely need to hear it more and more to get desired results i will keep u up to date

:twisted: Well that's a start anyways. I was starting to wonder if EMG would make this file as it was on the voting page for a long time. I'm not a premium member so I'll have to wait but at least I know it's been made. I thought this file idea would be interesting so that's why I suggested it. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » September 6th, 2005, 12:55 am

[quote="loony28"]
deathjdstn wrote:I thought this file idea would be interesting so that's why I suggested it. :twisted:
So it was you... I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity... :D
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby InsaneCPRClown » September 17th, 2005, 12:40 pm

did death get any updates on how its workin? or has death just been... busy doing other stuff??? lol i forgot what the one word i was gunna say was >_<
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » September 19th, 2005, 3:07 am

i been pretty busy with work and taking care of bill issues but i will let u know when i get back to it :) i want it to work as it would be interesting
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories