Becoming completely incontinent

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Becoming completely incontinent

Postby cricri » October 14th, 2010, 8:06 pm

Hi,

Is there someone who know how to become physically incontinent. I mean without hypnosis. hypnose is always revocable. I want to become irrevocably incontinent without the possibility to be potty again.

I wear diapers 24/7 since a month or so and I'm unable to achieve my goal.

Please help
Baby Girl
cricri

Postby soundexcess » October 14th, 2010, 11:06 pm

well surgery can do it though it may be hard to find a doctor to do it
long term catheter use would help if not completely do it, meaning continuous use for months at a time weaken the muscles, for less severe but still permanent effect some of the curse files or mind master files might help, I have been at over to years with only minor results so it generally does not happen overnight.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby vickie17 » October 18th, 2010, 3:26 am

what is Marshmallow incontinence i cant see a description anywhere?
vickie17

Postby ABoy » October 19th, 2010, 1:15 am

Don't bother, its really bad. Doesn't mention incontinence of any kind once in the file, just tells you to put marshmallows in your butt, which have a laxative effect. Giving yourself laxatives everyday is unhealthy.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Re: Becoming completely incontinent

Postby classicg » October 29th, 2010, 6:07 pm

cricri wrote:Hi,

Is there someone who know how to become physically incontinent. I mean without hypnosis. hypnose is always revocable. I want to become irrevocably incontinent without the possibility to be potty again.

I wear diapers 24/7 since a month or so and I'm unable to achieve my goal.

Please help

<delurk>

If you are serious about this - and make absolutely certain that you really are, because this is NOT something to take lightly - then there is one thing that I can personally recommend. Do a Google search for "Twelve Month Diaper Training Program" (including the quotes), and you'll find a guide on how to potty-untrain yourself pretty much permanently. Read through it to get a better idea of just what exactly you're getting yourself into - and if you still are serious about it, then go for it.

It might not be "permanent" in the sense of that it will - probably - still be possible to re-potty-train yourself again. But this is not a bad thing - it won't be an easy thing to do, and you might want to change your mind in the future, after all. And in a real way, this is makes it even more realistic - after all, real babies eventually get potty trained, and hence they aren't permanently incontinent either.

Hope this was of some help.

- ClassicG

</delurk>
classicg

12 month program

Postby Duckypin » October 31st, 2010, 9:59 am

I also recommend the 12month program but only if you are serious. It worked for me. I am confidently in diapers now for 3 years. It has been an adventure but I am happy.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence