FF-Hypnosisfiles in German

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

FF-Hypnosisfiles in German

Postby MadameYao » October 28th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Hi,
does anybody know, if there is anyone who is making feminization files in German language?
Thanks and regards
MadameYao

Postby MadameYao » October 29th, 2010, 4:45 am

Or does anyone know a German hypnotist who is willing to do such files?
MadameYao

Postby mindphuk » January 30th, 2011, 11:33 pm

There are no such files as far as I know. I am german myself and from experience I know that germans seem to be afraid about hypnosis. While you find tons of this stuff from the US or even UK, in germany this is still "black magic" or something to be afraid of.
mindphuk

Postby ohyouknow » January 31st, 2011, 4:05 pm

mindphuk wrote:or even UK

:lol:
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » January 31st, 2011, 8:31 pm

mindphuk wrote:There are no such files as far as I know. I am german myself and from experience I know that germans seem to be afraid about hypnosis. While you find tons of this stuff from the US or even UK, in germany this is still "black magic" or something to be afraid of.

Thanks for the information, mindphuk. I find that very interesting. I was not aware that was the German perception of hypnosis. If I could write and speak in the German language I would gladly make some files in German, but since I do not I guess I cannot help much.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby mindphuk » February 2nd, 2011, 10:03 am

I think it can be only good if more hypnosis of that kind is available in german, because I know there is interest but not much provided.

By the way, this is was a subjective evaluation of the situation here, however it is based on years of experience and discussions in BDSM forums and chats and examining of the quote of content provided on the net (just try to search on google for erotic hypnosis in german for a quick impression).

Anyhow, the german view about hypnosis is much filled with what hollywood planted into the picture, that means an image of magic and esoteric or that it is something only a doctor should do because it's as difficult and dangerous like a surgery.
mindphuk

Postby MadameYao » June 27th, 2012, 10:53 am

hi all,
are there any new files in german language yet?
regards
MadameYao

Postby Kazonk » July 1st, 2012, 5:08 am

>_>
<_<
I made a few Files in German. You can find them [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=110689]here[/url].
Kazonk

Postby MadameYao » July 1st, 2012, 8:18 am

Cool. Are there more files to come? For eg a german version of the genderwipe/feminization-files or a shemale-file would be great...
MadameYao

Return to Feminizations Forum