Inner Costuming

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Inner Costuming

Postby BiffWallop » November 6th, 2010, 7:42 am

You got a whole year to get this one together for next Halloween. I've seen evidence of a lot of files that claim to bring out one's "inner woman" but why stop there? You could bring out your inner anybody so why not be more specific. Wouldn't it be even easier to bring out your inner Judy,Cher,Marilyn or Joan Blondell? Not to mention your inner Elvis. I've been thinking of a costume shop that features magic costumes that come with a file enclosed. I'm also considering a custom service for actors.
For me this is an idea I would use in a story but is it realistic?
BiffWallop

Postby lance344 » December 1st, 2010, 2:27 pm

That sounds like a really good idea. I personally would like one for the eleventh doctor or gwen tennyson. still, awesome idea :)
lance344

Re: Inner Costuming

Postby Liann » December 1st, 2010, 2:44 pm

BiffWallop wrote:You got a whole year to get this one together for next Halloween. I've seen evidence of a lot of files that claim to bring out one's "inner woman" but why stop there? You could bring out your inner anybody so why not be more specific. Wouldn't it be even easier to bring out your inner Judy,Cher,Marilyn or Joan Blondell? Not to mention your inner Elvis. I've been thinking of a costume shop that features magic costumes that come with a file enclosed. I'm also considering a custom service for actors.
For me this is an idea I would use in a story but is it realistic?

Of course it is realistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JMoYiKac_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khx1yLSdxak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB2Y_WZsNKU

It's been done without hypnosis, no reason why it can't be done with the extra help of hypnosis.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

"realistic" - Inner costuming

Postby BiffWallop » December 2nd, 2010, 10:23 am

I guess by "realistic" I mean worth the effort. I see people on this site with skills that they want to market. I was reading a post yesterday where in someone was offering to do custom files because they needed some cash. I know their are people out there who enjoy dressing up like celebrities. I've seen the shows. The question is whether there would be enough of them, who would buy hypnotic files to augment their costumes, to make these files worth it to create. Also could you make files that were effective enough to appeal to a large audience? You don't want the costume sales-folk to have customers come back saying this file doesn't work.

The other thing I wanted to say is: Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.

Biff
BiffWallop

Re: "realistic" - Inner costuming

Postby Liann » December 2nd, 2010, 1:11 pm

BiffWallop wrote:I guess by "realistic" I mean worth the effort. I see people on this site with skills that they want to market. I was reading a post yesterday where in someone was offering to do custom files because they needed some cash. I know their are people out there who enjoy dressing up like celebrities. I've seen the shows. The question is whether there would be enough of them, who would buy hypnotic files to augment their costumes, to make these files worth it to create. Also could you make files that were effective enough to appeal to a large audience? You don't want the costume sales-folk to have customers come back saying this file doesn't work.

The other thing I wanted to say is: Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.

Biff

No file is going to work for everybody. No file is going to work equally well on everybody that it does affect.

All my files have a 100% money back guarantee. :P

In fact, I'll double your money back if you are not 100% satisfied. :lol:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BiffWallop » December 2nd, 2010, 2:33 pm

Lance, speak to Liann,
Liann sez: "All my files have a 100% money back guarantee."

I knew there was money in this idea.

Biff
BiffWallop

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges