Taking it up the butt

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Taking it up the butt

Postby mc » November 18th, 2010, 6:56 am

Due to a bit boredum and time to waste, I thought I'd give Sarnoga's Taking it up the butt file a listen.
I've previously tried Curse Anal Slut, and Train Anal Orgasm, but although they were nice to listen to, they never really had much effect.
I've also tried Jessica_James Cock Slut Queen, which although it had some effect initially, I lost interest in it.

Well I listened to Taking it up the butt about a week ago, and enjoyed it so much, that I've been listening to it at least twice a day since. And today I just had to cum with a dildo up my butt, which gave me one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. It was that good I'm sitting shaking thinking about, and still feeling extremely horny. Also the craving for having another orgasm with something up my butt is growing.

I'm now torn between stopping listening and hoping it's effects fade, as I'm not sure I want to take the risk of having another orgasm with something up my butt. But at the same time, I'm so excited about the prospect of having a file be so succesful, and giving in to the file.

I've had a read of the script for the file, and I know this is how Sarnoga intended it to be, but I never thought it would have quite as dramatic an effect!
mc

Postby mc » December 6th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Thanks for the suggestion adby, but that file doesn't really appeal to me.

Anyway, here's an update.
A few days after I last posted, I caved in and just had to orgasm with something up my butt, and it was good. Although not quite as good as the time before.
Since then, I've been resisting listening to the file, as I don't really want to become reliant on having something up my butt to orgasm.

Things were getting pretty much back to normal, until saturday morning, when I just had an overwhelming desire to play with a dildo, which I did, and enjoyed very much.
I've since been listening to the file again, and am currently desperate to orgasm with something up my butt, and have next to no desire to resist.
I'm even thinking about starting to listen to Taking it up the Butt Again.
mc

Why resist?

Postby MyVoice » December 6th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Sounds like the file really agreed with you, mc! As for developing a dependency, part of you clearly has a real desire to be plugged before you can cum but I doubt that this is something you'll be "stuck with".

As most people explore their sexual selves they often try new things and decide if their new experiences really suited them or not. It seem that your mind wants to experience this compulsion to see if it actually suits you. If it doesn't then please rest assured you will come to believe it was all just "a phase you were going through". If that's the case, you'll simply bore of it soon and move on to something more fruitful.

Otherwise, you may discover a new facet of yourself that you can enjoy exploring more and more. Your rear end is dense with nerve endings and anal play is so common in human sexuality that there is no way any experienced person could say that the butt should be avoided during sex.

Either way, you'll end up knowing more about who you are and what you want, which is the whole point of the exercise anyway, isn't it?

Re: Taking it up the butt

Postby sarnoga » December 13th, 2010, 11:44 am

mc wrote:Due to a bit boredum and time to waste, I thought I'd give Sarnoga's Taking it up the butt file a listen.
I've previously tried Curse Anal Slut, and Train Anal Orgasm, but although they were nice to listen to, they never really had much effect.
I've also tried Jessica_James Cock Slut Queen, which although it had some effect initially, I lost interest in it.

Well I listened to Taking it up the butt about a week ago, and enjoyed it so much, that I've been listening to it at least twice a day since. And today I just had to cum with a dildo up my butt, which gave me one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. It was that good I'm sitting shaking thinking about, and still feeling extremely horny. Also the craving for having another orgasm with something up my butt is growing.

I'm now torn between stopping listening and hoping it's effects fade, as I'm not sure I want to take the risk of having another orgasm with something up my butt. But at the same time, I'm so excited about the prospect of having a file be so succesful, and giving in to the file.

I've had a read of the script for the file, and I know this is how Sarnoga intended it to be, but I never thought it would have quite as dramatic an effect!

Hey Mc,

Thanks for the great feedback on my file Sarnoga - Taking It Up The Butt. It is good to hear you found it both effective and enjoyable. I understand your indecision regarding giving up the file or giving it continued use. That is exactly what I intended.

Have you made a decision? If you have further experience with the file, please post. I'm eager to hear the end of the story.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Taking it up the butt

Postby mc » December 13th, 2010, 1:57 pm

Will I ever make a decision? :?
I think it's more about how soon I fully submit to the decision the file has already made.

Well, over the past week, I've played with a dildo a few times, and enjoyed it everytime.
However, I still have a resistance to completely submitting, so will avoid listening to the file for a few days, like I have done since Friday. But in that time, the only way I can think about getting of, is by having something up my butt. I still jerk off, but although I feel similarly horny to a few weeks ago, jerking off is more a way to gain a temporary repreive from feeling horny and seems to take alot more effort and just doesn't feel as good as what it used to. And even if I do jerk off, within a few hours, I'll feel horny again, and be thinking about having something up my butt.

And typing this has me getting extremely horny, thinking about how good it feels playing with a dildo, and hoping that the vibrator I ordered last week turns up soon. Given how I currently feel, unless I get some time with a dildo before bed tonight, I'll probably end up listening to the file instead.

I've also made a custom edit of the Taking it up the Butt Again file, as my desire to listen to it does seem to be growing, yet I really don't want a shelf full of toys.
mc

Postby madelon » September 30th, 2011, 4:32 pm

After listening to this file I really want more than my collection of toys up the butt--and I think I will do whatever it takes to get a real cock in my butt.
madelon

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 30th, 2011, 7:52 pm

As one that was already proficient at enjoying anal sex and achieving anal orgasm this file was VERY dangerous. I went through quite a time with it and found I had to force myself to give it up. Not that the obsession wasn't enjoyable, it was just becoming too consuming. Sarnoga gives good file for sure.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mc » October 2nd, 2011, 8:52 am

It's good to hear other people found this file as effective as I did.

Although I started listening to my editted TIUTB Again file, and felt it start to have an effect, I stopped listening to it soon after due to picking up flu over christmas/new year, which drained all my energy for a few weeks along with any desire to play.
Since then, I've been distracted by work far too much, and the effects have mostly faded.

However, now I've finally had a couple weeks to chill out and relax, and now have some spare time, I'm finding the desire to listen again very hard to resist. If I'm honest, the only reason I've not, is because I had to reinstall my laptop, and the MP3 player with my WMM selections on it is currently in storage (along with my toys :-/ ), so I've not had the files to hand when I've had time to listen to them.
And seeing this thread brought back to life, has reminded me of how much I actually enjoyed the files!
mc

Postby TheTurretCube » April 22nd, 2014, 8:08 pm

In my opinion, if a file works on you, somewhere deep inside you wanted this. So if you enjoy it, keep at it :D
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories