Female email slave with an unusual request

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Female email slave with an unusual request

Postby SaraS » November 30th, 2010, 11:44 am

22/f here and i have a sort of specific request with the email slave file, if anyone is up to the challenge... :)

i'm sort of an average hippy-ish chick with more liberal sensibilities, but i want to be turned into a stern, conservative, prim and proper woman. of course, this being a sex-oriented site, there would have to be a certain "behind closed doors/under the conservative facade" kinky sex aspect to my new personality, the specifics of which are open to interpretation by the sender. ;) why do this, you ask? well, i see that type as more driven and successful, 2 things which i'm not currently, and why not get a chance to exercise my brainwashing fetish in the process? i also see women who dress the part and have conservative views as mislead, uptight, and rigid, so there is definitely a humiliation aspect to my idea. :oops: i'm mostly looking for a style, attitude, ideological and sexual transformation.

thanks to anyone who's up to the task! :P you can send to chasing_comets@hotmail.com
SaraS

Postby Fizbin » December 1st, 2010, 7:04 pm

Hi Sara,

As you wade through the dozens of emails you have undoubtedly generated, I hope that you are extra careful to only obey commands that lead toward your stated goal. There are many who will try to take advantage of your use of the email slave file to coerce you into their web, not the one you chose.

You should still be able to control which commands you obey. Keep enough of yourself on reserve to reject attempts to seize control.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » December 2nd, 2010, 12:27 am

Hate to state the obvious but there will be plenty who reply with something constructive and well thought out to.

Also common sense helps :)

Never found anyone who's safeties don't work tbh.

Sure you'll enjoy and yeah I get the appeal lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Fizbin » December 2nd, 2010, 7:07 am

darkenedav wrote:Hate to state the obvious but there will be plenty who reply with something constructive and well thought out to.

Also common sense helps :)

Never found anyone who's safeties don't work tbh.

Sure you'll enjoy and yeah I get the appeal lol

True enough, but sometimes folks forget the downside of posting an email address in an open forum. This isn't Facebook, where you have some control over the flow of information.

Then again, there are also some "well thought out" predators - though they seem way outnumbered by the total idiots. That's just what makes it important to keep on your toes.

In the OP's case, I would have suggested at least first having folks PM her with the general nature of the commands/suggestions they would offer, before replying with the address, rather than just laying it all out there.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » December 7th, 2010, 5:54 pm

I hope you'll keep us posted. I think that's an interesting idea and sounds like fun.
It would take some time, though, I'd bet - at least if I were to trance you, I'd expect the chance to be slow, since it's a change to your personality.

Hope you'll keep us up to date. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby Fizbin » December 7th, 2010, 9:13 pm

littlecaltoy wrote:
It would take some time, though, I'd bet - at least if I were to trance you, I'd expect the chance to be slow, since it's a change to your personality.

I agree - especially with just EMS commands. Ideally it would work toward something more real-time so that there could be decent feedback.

Hope you'll keep us up to date.

Also agreed. I'm a bit worried because she appears to be a "one shot" poster.

Sara - if you're still out there, please let us know how you're doing!
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds