CurseFemaleForm

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

CurseFemaleForm

Postby Ohka » September 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm

how is CurseFemaleForm different from SuperFemalewhammy except that it can be removed while SFW cannot?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby axedarkdemon14 » September 9th, 2005, 5:06 pm

i think it makes you think you are a female but it does not change your body, it just makes your mind think that your body has changed into a females, you would still be a man but you would see yourself as a female.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby Ohka » September 9th, 2005, 5:14 pm

axedarkdemon14 wrote:i think it makes you think you are a female but it does not change your body, it just makes your mind think that your body has changed into a females, you would still be a man but you would see yourself as a female.

So basically a 24/7 hallucination of being a woman?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby InsaneCPRClown » September 9th, 2005, 7:15 pm

i think axe is right about that... cause alot of hypnotization stuff is basically imaginary style based... from what i heard... btu i might be wrong... w/e lol
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby axedarkdemon14 » September 10th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Ohka wrote:
axedarkdemon14 wrote:i think it makes you think you are a female but it does not change your body, it just makes your mind think that your body has changed into a females, you would still be a man but you would see yourself as a female.

So basically a 24/7 hallucination of being a woman?

well, yes i guess so.... it makes you think your body is changing into a females when it really is not, it just makes you think and makes you act in female way because you think you are becoming a female when you really are not going though any real change.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby Ohka » September 10th, 2005, 9:02 pm

well, yes i guess so.... it makes you think your body is changing into a females when it really is not, it just makes you think and makes you act in female way because you think you are becoming a female when you really are not going though any real change.

*scratches head* confusing, but you think you are female but you are really not. So what is the harm in this file, because it says your mind stays the same except you percieve yourself as a female.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

FemaleForm Objective

Postby RavenX » September 11th, 2005, 9:53 pm

I listened to it without trance and it´s like that scene from the Scooby Doo movie where the gang switch bodies, it makes you think, see and feel that you´re a woman but YOU STILL HAVE YOUR OWN MALE MIND AND MEMORY also you still have your male voice, and let´s not forget that the other people see your male body (so I suggest that when you have to go to the bathroom in a public place, no matter how weird looks enter the male bathroom and don´t go for the urinal go for the toilet and say you´re taking a crap...if questioned)

You wont have a period and your breasts won´t lactate

Remember that the only way to reverse it is to contact EGM and pay the 30 bucks (american bucks)

So good luck...ladies
RavenX

Postby Ohka » September 11th, 2005, 11:26 pm

Too bad I have not heard anyone achieving success with this file yet :?
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum