Someone spanish, pref argentina

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Someone spanish, pref argentina

Postby hypfan2000 » September 12th, 2005, 12:08 pm

hi, im looking for a hypnotist, or someone that would like to try files with me, also interested in trying others files.
Im in argentina, so if u are here too, better.
THX
hypfan2000

Postby nicosali » September 15th, 2005, 7:43 pm

Another from Argentina !! yeah!! . I am not a tist but I been doing hypnosis for more than a year with files of warpmymind and they work even if english is not you native lenguage. I am a male of 28 . I had success with increase metabolism, pleasure trig, and others files. Since when have you been doing hypnosis?
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby Hawk_Spain » September 16th, 2005, 8:42 am

So... we reply in English... ok... this way, everyone can participate.

Spanish here, from Spain, and also, not hypnotist... I ve been listening to several trigger files, along with the deepening and helping trance. Ah, and the ImAccept one...

If i could find a woman to try the triggers on me...

Any PM or mail, is welcome, either in English, or Spanish. Also, I am in the chat from time to time.

Greets
Hawk_Spain
Regular
Regular

Postby hypfan2000 » September 19th, 2005, 10:30 am

im new in this, im working with the sublim boob growth, and with the trig morph.
where are u from?
hypfan2000

Postby nicosali » September 19th, 2005, 2:36 pm

hola yo soy de capital federal. Me parece que el ultimo mp3 que mencionaste es dificil de hacerlo funcionar si recien estas empesando , deberias empesar con el induction file. Otra cosa , tengo curiosiodad si sos hombre o mujer.Ademas no creo que se obligatorio escribir todo en ingles.
saludos
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby davelowe1977 » September 20th, 2005, 7:45 am

Hágale realiza que si usted desea hablar en español, no mucha gente entenderá!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » September 20th, 2005, 10:17 am

nicosali wrote:hola yo soy de capital federal. Me parece que el ultimo mp3 que mencionaste es dificil de hacerlo funcionar si recien estas empesando , deberias empesar con el induction file. Otra cosa , tengo curiosiodad si sos hombre o mujer.Ademas no creo que se obligatorio escribir todo en ingles.
saludos

To my knowledge, the management of this site has no rule requiring that English be used in the Forums...or anywhere else. As Dave points out, many won't understand you if you write in Spanish. On the other hand, if you prefer that readers not understand you, a language other than Spanish would serve your purposes better.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » September 20th, 2005, 12:03 pm

sandy82 wrote:
...if you prefer that readers not understand you, a language other than Spanish would serve your purposes better.

I proponi esperanto!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nicosali » September 20th, 2005, 1:46 pm

My post was for someone who lives in argentina like me. so that someone didnt understand the post because he/she dont live in argentina doesnt matter.
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » September 20th, 2005, 10:59 pm

nicosali wrote:hola yo soy de capital federal. Me parece que el ultimo mp3 que mencionaste es dificil de hacerlo funcionar si recien estas empesando , deberias empesar con el induction file. Otra cosa , tengo curiosiodad si sos hombre o mujer. Ademas no creo que se obligatorio escribir todo en ingles.
saludos

nicosali wrote:My post was for someone who lives in argentina like me. so that someone didnt understand the post because he/she dont live in argentina doesnt matter.

Not a very pleasant reply there.

Charles DeGaulle, and Louis XIV, used to say that Africa begins at the Pyrenees. I may not agree with the sentiment, but my language dictionaries begin at the Pyrenees, headed in the other direction.

I have never studied Spanish, but I do know some Latin and French. With the help of an on-line dictionary, I don't find that your Spanish is especially Argentinian. Three words caused some trouble. More on those later. Since I know no Spanish grammar, declensions, or conjugations, I can't be sure whether a clause means "It should be" or "you should be," etc. In the case of your paragraph, such precision seems unnecessary.

How does this look?

"Hello, I am from the federal capital [Buenos Aires]. It seems to me that the last MP3 you mentioned is difficult to make work (cause it to work, get it to work) if you are recently starting out, you ought to begin with an induction file. Another thing, I'm curious whether [it is/you are] a man or woman. In addition, I don't think that it's required to write everything in English. Cheers."

I had a little trouble in three places, with your spelling. The Cambridge University Dictionary (on line) spells the word for "to begin, to start" as empezar, not empesar. You misspelled the word for curiosity. It's "curiosidad,' not "curiosiodad." Only one "o". There's a single "o" in English, French, and Latin. And also in Spanish. And "sos" is "sois."

As I said earlier, if you want others not to understand what you write, it would be wise to use another language besides Spanish.

If I have made any mistakes...and I would be surprised if I made none...please let me know.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby nicosali » September 21st, 2005, 1:38 am

You said that my spanish is not argentinian ? that is funny. You are right that I did those mistakes, that you are talking about but that doesnt mean that I am not from argentina. there are words that are not in any dictionary like "esa mina esta refuerte" , this phrase is very used in argentina , or " que chabon pajero" . My post from before was for someone from argentina . My goal was not that others couldnt understand . I was happy to know that there was someone from argentina using the files of this site. In argentina I guess I can be a little calenton. Well, that's all ,I have to go because I am watching the channel Animax ( anime 24/7 yeah).
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby nicosali » September 21st, 2005, 2:29 am

by the way we use "sos" no "sois" .
bye
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby pacifi3r » September 22nd, 2009, 11:46 pm

YO dude don't tell US how to speak OUR language K? :twisted:
It's as if I go around saying it's not "DUDE" it's "DOUDDE"