Little Miss Squidgy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby MsJ » January 5th, 2011, 8:07 am

hello girls

just a quick note to let you all know that the first Little Miss Squidgy file is now free, with the next 3 in the series becoming free in the over the next couple of weeks

go to: [url]http://msj.warpmymind.com/[/url] (you'll need to scroll down)

have fun learning exactly who and what you are my little princesses[/url]
MsJ
Regular
Regular

thank you!

Postby lisacd20 » January 6th, 2011, 2:27 pm

awsome file i really enjoyed!
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Miss Squidgy

Postby radar » January 11th, 2011, 4:25 am

Thank you very much.
This file was excellent.
Really enjoyed the aspect that I had to question my beliefs.
Great work.
I am looking forward to the follow ups..
radar
Regular
Regular

little miss squidgy

Postby teather » January 18th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Interesting file, very different to others I have encountered on this site.
After only one listening in the morning, my head was filled with a lot of new thoughts [honestly] for the remainder of the day. I found this very uncomfortable and disconserting - particularly as most of my colleagues are male. I have to agree with a previous comment that this file is quite insidious in the way that it uses a catch-22 philosophy to any resistance to the thoughts that it plants to reinforce them. Personally I found that this made me question myself whenever the thoughts initiated by listening to the file popped into my head and I tried to ignore them.
teather

Postby radar » January 19th, 2011, 5:19 am

Just posted this into the comments for Little Miss Squidgy - Panties.
Walked into the store this morning, blinked, then found myself in the lingerie section. It was not what I went for and I don't remember walking over. Had to buy a nice panty and bra set so they didn't think I was some kind of weirdo. (It was the one I had in my hand when I jumped out of automatic. Right size and very pretty.)
I cant say that I generally have a lot of luck with hypnosis files. I find them erotic and relaxing but usually there is no effect after the file ends. However this Miss Squidgy set has shaken my reality and got me questioning whether things were my idea or a result of the files. I'm finding this all really exciting and quite un-nerving, but I can't stop listening.
I don't think whats left of my manhood stands much of a chance.

This is a little unsettling and exciting at the same time. Has anyone else had any moments with these files?
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » January 20th, 2011, 8:57 am

i know its very effective compared to most other files for me at least
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adverse6 » February 3rd, 2011, 1:44 pm

My favorite series on the site, or anywhere else - hands down!
adverse6

Postby timmy » February 24th, 2011, 7:54 pm

I posted the following to the comments section a few days ago:

"Thank you for these powerful files. I've always been a transvestite. But that was a private matter. Only my wife and and a few ex-girlfriends knew about my "hobby". Or so I thought. Now, I'm cringing inside before every woman I meet, noticing in every little action and interaction how much of a sissy I really am. I think it really has only been hidden from me. All the girls seem to already know.

I've never thought of myself as a he man (and I'm sure no one else ever has either). But I've always been able to fully sexually satisfy that small subset of women who were attracted to me. I thought of myself as a "sensitive" and "creative" male. But who cares how I saw myself? I'm now realizing that most people look at me and see a faggot.

But until very recently the only cock I ever thought about was my own. That has been changing slightly in the last few years, thanks to the amazing array of shemales on the web (which my transvestite obsessions drew me to). But since listening to your files for just a few weeks, my sexual orientation has been changing fast.

I now find myself lisping and swishing and stumbling and stuttering in front of every woman I meet. Is this actually new behavior, or have I always been this bad? Either way, why don't I want to stop listening? What weird part of me is enjoying this? (Dumb question. Obvious answer: The panty-waisted Little Miss Squidgy part.)

I guess I really am a sissy after all. But have I truly always been? Or is the file tricking me? And if I don't "man up" and quit this nasty little habit, how long will it be before I can't even get it up for my sweet and loving wife because I'm too frightened of women? Will I really become too much of a pansy panty-obsessed "

Somehow I accidentally posted the comment before I was done writing and editing it. (Lately, I've been such a silly little airhead. Sorry!) Here's what I wanted to end with:

" too much of a panty-obsessed pansy to get hard, even in her hot and eager mouth? And how will I explain to her how that could suddenly just happen, when I used to always be more than ready? (In fact. I always used to have a bit of a hair-trigger response to female attentions.) "Dear, I purposely hypnotically trained myself to become a mincing little limp dick fairy. I'm now permanently impotent. This damp little wee-wee is all that's left of what we used to call 'my manhood'. Isn't it wonderful?" If I wasn't deeply fearful of women before, I think I'll have reason to be then.

I love this file way too much for my own good.
timmy

Postby misterlastname58 » February 25th, 2011, 7:59 am

timmy wrote:I posted the following to the comments section a few days ago:

"Thank you for these powerful files. I've always been a transvestite. But that was a private matter. Only my wife and and a few ex-girlfriends knew about my "hobby". Or so I thought. Now, I'm cringing inside before every woman I meet, noticing in every little action and interaction how much of a sissy I really am. I think it really has only been hidden from me. All the girls seem to already know.

I've never thought of myself as a he man (and I'm sure no one else ever has either). But I've always been able to fully sexually satisfy that small subset of women who were attracted to me. I thought of myself as a "sensitive" and "creative" male. But who cares how I saw myself? I'm now realizing that most people look at me and see a faggot.

But until very recently the only cock I ever thought about was my own. That has been changing slightly in the last few years, thanks to the amazing array of shemales on the web (which my transvestite obsessions drew me to). But since listening to your files for just a few weeks, my sexual orientation has been changing fast.

I now find myself lisping and swishing and stumbling and stuttering in front of every woman I meet. Is this actually new behavior, or have I always been this bad? Either way, why don't I want to stop listening? What weird part of me is enjoying this? (Dumb question. Obvious answer: The panty-waisted Little Miss Squidgy part.)

I guess I really am a sissy after all. But have I truly always been? Or is the file tricking me? And if I don't "man up" and quit this nasty little habit, how long will it be before I can't even get it up for my sweet and loving wife because I'm too frightened of women? Will I really become too much of a pansy panty-obsessed "

Somehow I accidentally posted the comment before I was done writing and editing it. (Lately, I've been such a silly little airhead. Sorry!) Here's what I wanted to end with:

" too much of a panty-obsessed pansy to get hard, even in her hot and eager mouth? And how will I explain to her how that could suddenly just happen, when I used to always be more than ready? (In fact. I always used to have a bit of a hair-trigger response to female attentions.) "Dear, I purposely hypnotically trained myself to become a mincing little limp dick fairy. I'm now permanently impotent. This damp little wee-wee is all that's left of what we used to call 'my manhood'. Isn't it wonderful?" If I wasn't deeply fearful of women before, I think I'll have reason to be then.

This is exactly what i'm going through. While i was TRYING to have sex with my girlfriend last night, i kept hearing "Little Miss Squidgy can't get hard" taunting me in my head. Everytime i could feel the blood start to rush, i would hear it again and fall limp. And the worst part was that i was actually enjoying it! In the past, if i had times that i couldn't get hard i would get frustrated and angry at myself, but last night it was almost like the limper i was the hotter i felt LOL. When i got her down to her panties, needless to say all i wanted to do was put them on. The only way i was able to get it up was to go down on her and imagine that some big hot stud just fucked her and i was licking his cum out of her. This made me eat her out like never before and i finally got hard enough to stick my little wee wee in her. Needless to say i "fucked" for about 30 seconds before i splooged and had to finish her off with her vibrator while i just lied there with my little limp dicklet. Why am i enjoying this?
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 25th, 2011, 9:59 pm

misterlastname58 wrote:
timmy wrote:I posted the following to the comments section a few days ago:

This is exactly what i'm going through. While i was TRYING to have sex with my girlfriend last night, i kept hearing "Little Miss Squidgy can't get hard" taunting me in my head. Everytime i could feel the blood start to rush, i would hear it again and fall limp. And the worst part was that i was actually enjoying it! In the past, if i had times that i couldn't get hard i would get frustrated and angry at myself, but last night it was almost like the limper i was the hotter i felt LOL. When i got her down to her panties, needless to say all i wanted to do was put them on. The only way i was able to get it up was to go down on her and imagine that some big hot stud just fucked her and i was licking his cum out of her. This made me eat her out like never before and i finally got hard enough to stick my little wee wee in her. Needless to say i "fucked" for about 30 seconds before i splooged and had to finish her off with her vibrator while i just lied there with my little limp dicklet. Why am i enjoying this?

im going through this too only my gf found out about my dresses a couple of years ago and has now turned the notch way up on the domination aspect of our relationship, there is hardly a time when we just have vanilla sex anymore and im in cute panties all the time, she continues to go farther and farther in many areas, she loves the idea of me licking another guys cum out of her pussy and i find it so humiliated but arouseing at the same time. she is constantly teaseing me about wanting to suck dicks and being a tottally girly sissy all the time. Its difficult to think about anything but that kinda thing anymore.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Oh no!... Oh yesss

Postby timmy » February 26th, 2011, 2:14 am

Well it's beginning now. Today my wife and I were making out and I had absolutely no problem getting hard. I was feeling very "cocky". Thinking: "I guess it takes more than a recording of a bunch of girls laughing to make me lose my groove". Then the doorbell rang and my wife decided she had to answer it. (Hmmm, interesting decision, maybe I'm not so studly after all.) While she was away, I got kinda soft. Not full on squidgy soft, but well on the way there. When she got back in bed with me I really never got fully hard again. I was just hard enough to sorta wiggle my Dick inside her. But not really hard enough to get the job done right. As long as I didn't move much, it would stay in. But real thrusting was out of the question. Luckily, she had already orgasmed once before the damn doorbell. But I couldn't even get close to climaxing. Finally, "Mr. Excitement" gave up and rolled off her (to her relief?). Then I lay beside her and beat my wee-wee off, fumbling my way to a less than earth shattering spurt or two. What a pathetic loser! Performane anxiety here I come (or rather DON'T come).
timmy

Postby MistressKelly » March 20th, 2011, 4:24 pm

All sissies I have shared this file with have adored it.

Thank you Ms J for your exceptional work.

Mistress Kelly.
MistressKelly

Postby misterlastname58 » March 21st, 2011, 10:20 pm

MistressKelly wrote:All sissies I have shared this file with have adored it.

Thank you Ms J for your exceptional work.

Mistress Kelly.

:D
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Re: Oh no!... Oh yesss

Postby timmy » March 30th, 2011, 8:34 pm

I had to quit listening to this file. It was changing me so fast, it scared the pants off me. Literally! I was swishing around in panties and beating off to pictures of well hung men dripping cum gobs for over a month! But I'm really not ready to be gay. I think I'll try a little harder to be a good little hetero sissy. Yes, I know I'll never come close to making it as a real man. But it would just be too difficult in this society to make the changes this file was bringing out of me. So I guess I'll just have to be a wimp who loves women, even though they find me ridiculous.
timmy

Postby misterlastname58 » April 18th, 2011, 4:51 pm

timmy wrote:I had to quit listening to this file. It was changing me so fast, it scared the pants off me. Literally! I was swishing around in panties and beating off to pictures of well hung men dripping cum gobs for over a month! But I'm really not ready to be gay. I think I'll try a little harder to be a good little hetero sissy. Yes, I know I'll never come close to making it as a real man. But it would just be too difficult in this society to make the changes this file was bringing out of me. So I guess I'll just have to be a wimp who loves women, even though they find me ridiculous.

I am trying to fight this too. I haven't had sex with my GF in two months. She's stopped trying to initiate it. I was good for a few weeks, but then i saw an ad for panties, and the trigger went off, and i've downloaded more of MsJ's files. They're so powerful and wonderful!
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 23rd, 2011, 3:16 pm

misterlastname58 wrote:
timmy wrote:I had to quit listening to this file. It was changing me so fast, it scared the pants off me. Literally! I was swishing around in panties and beating off to pictures of well hung men dripping cum gobs for over a month! But I'm really not ready to be gay. I think I'll try a little harder to be a good little hetero sissy. Yes, I know I'll never come close to making it as a real man. But it would just be too difficult in this society to make the changes this file was bringing out of me. So I guess I'll just have to be a wimp who loves women, even though they find me ridiculous.

I am trying to fight this too. I haven't had sex with my GF in two months. She's stopped trying to initiate it. I was good for a few weeks, but then i saw an ad for panties, and the trigger went off, and i've downloaded more of MsJ's files. They're so powerful and wonderful!

Anyone care to write the script out? I'd love to know what the magic words in this file are but I am afraid to listen to it :oops:
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoidf » April 23rd, 2011, 4:02 pm

If anyone wrote the script, i'm interested to read it for translating it into french ;)

I wrote a mail to the author, but no response for the moment :(
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoidf » April 25th, 2011, 6:45 am

Nop :)

My english is not as good as writing the script from the files.

I don't fall in trance with english files due to my english ....

H
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby daniella » April 26th, 2011, 8:23 pm

Hey.
Does anyone have luck with the limp file??
If so is it drastic, or just suttle??
If it does not work, is there any other files on here that works in that aspect?

Regards.
daniella

Postby saffy672200 » May 1st, 2011, 4:13 pm

How effective are these files? I am tempted to give them a try, if they can cure me of this sissyness.
saffy672200

Postby oraprog » May 2nd, 2011, 5:55 am

Very effective.

If you're not really a sissy, then they're cure you. If you are a sissy, they're make you like it.

Either way, problem solved, so I say go for it. :wink:
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby SexyVASissy » May 5th, 2011, 9:03 am

I have listened to the files for a few weeks daily and Limp is a huge reenforcer. I am somewhat resistent to hypno files so it took a while for me to get into a deep trance with them but a few days ago I finally did and the results hit me. The past few nights now matter how much my girlfriend played with my penis and no matter how long she tried blowing me to get me hard I stayed completely limp. I tried to think of things that turn me on but all that was happening was hearing in my head "...cant get hard."
SexyVASissy

Postby saffy672200 » May 5th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Has anyone actually been cured by this file, though?
saffy672200

Postby radar » May 6th, 2011, 2:48 am

I would say that if you can resist the sissy urge while listening to this file - then you should be able to resist the urge within your normal life too..

But be warned..

The urge to go to the pantied side is strong. Many have tried, all but a few real men have triumphed. It will take all of your willpower not to slip back into the wonderous world of silky stockings, towering heels and lacy underwear.

So tie your manhood to the wheel and give it a spin.
You may come out strong, proud and firm
or as most do
As a pretty cocksucker, soft and obedient.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby El_Jugador » May 6th, 2011, 4:43 am

This file sounds fun, but I can't stand text-to-speech voices - they sound too artificial and I find it nearly impossible to trance with them. Can somebody (preferably female :wink: ) re-record the file with a human voice?
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby sleepy134 » May 9th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Try these files. You won't need anything else.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » May 12th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Should I say the file works ? I always seem to have pre cum before it ask you to orgasm before the end of the file ? Does that count ?
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » May 12th, 2011, 2:46 pm

El_Jugador wrote:This file sounds fun, but I can't stand text-to-speech voices - they sound too artificial and I find it nearly impossible to trance with them. Can somebody (preferably female :wink: ) re-record the file with a human voice?

Send me the script, and I will have my female slave record it.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby sleepy134 » May 13th, 2011, 11:53 am

The files are as much about mind control as hypnosis. Big effect on me
(a previously and still somewhat straight male), /truly addictive.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Re: Little Miss Squidgy

Postby lisacd20 » May 17th, 2011, 12:47 pm

sleepy134 wrote:The files are as much about mind control as hypnosis. Big effect on me
(a previously and still somewhat straight male), /truly addictive.

lol such a lie
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

My experience

Postby Plaat » May 29th, 2011, 8:11 pm

I listen to these and it's all I think about the next day, not doing the stuff per se but just the file itself, "could it effect me" What if it does, do I want any of it the happen?" The answer is no so I don't listen to them in a row or consecutive days, but I do bust them out once a month or so. But, this month, (I do listen to many other files) I ordered silk panties and just tried shaving my pubic area, burns a bit, but only because my roommates were gone for the year.
O and the magic words are "little miss swugdey can't get hard" Of course., I'm very hard when listening to intense files like these!
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » June 11th, 2011, 10:33 pm

What happened to MsJ?

Has she put out anything new in the last six months?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SissyHeather76 » June 12th, 2011, 4:57 pm

This really works!!! Bought a panty & nighty set today, gonna return next weekend to buy more panties.

These files are the best.
SissyHeather76

Postby MsJ » June 13th, 2011, 8:59 am

bandler wrote:What happened to MsJ?

princess I have had an absolutely hectic year, but I hope to have some more files available in the next few weeks.
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby sudo » June 13th, 2011, 9:26 am

Hi to all,
I tried the panties file and was wondering what the barely audible voices in the background are saying (assuming it's words rather than generic whispers). I tried to listen to the file jumping around without going under, but couldn't make them out but was wondering whether anybody with a better English did it.

The file is great but I'm not in for all there is to it. It'd be great to have something in the same technique that's not as... threatening. As in, it stays in my private life. Even with the scary suggestions pulling me awake this was one of the strongest files I experienced.
sudo

Postby adverse6 » June 13th, 2011, 2:31 pm

MsJ is back! Yay!

Could we possibly get a script or separate recording of just the background/subliminal voices from LMS: Bimbo? I wanna loop it allllll night, every night...
adverse6

Postby SissyHeather76 » June 13th, 2011, 2:56 pm

MsJ wrote:
bandler wrote:What happened to MsJ?

princess I have had an absolutely hectic year, but I hope to have some more files available in the next few weeks.

So good to hear from you!!

Can't wait till you upload more files so I can become an even bigger sissy :oops:
SissyHeather76

Postby Christina74 » June 16th, 2011, 5:50 am

I have been resisting becoming a full-on sissy for over a year now. I still listen to the files off and on. I'll go through cycles. I'll deny that I'm really a sissy and delete all my files and throw out all my panties and feminine clothes and try to only think about women.

...but then I just keep coming back. I can't help but look at men's crotches and think about sucking their cocks. Sometimes I catch myself staring at my best friend when he's chatting with me. I just got my first panty in months. Feels soo good. I haven't tried having sex with women to see if I can't get hard but I'm starting to worry. And that's all that matters isn't it? That's how these files seem to get ya. If you're worrying about it, you have been made insecure and little miss squidgy plays off your insecurities quite well.

Ugh, I haven't even masturbated to women in couple weeks...and I have been masturbating once to twice a day some days. I'm becoming a sissy more and more and I like it. I crave it and at the same time still try to run and deny.
Christina74

Postby alicerb » June 17th, 2011, 9:16 am

Nothing quite makes me feel like your files do. The TTS is better than real speech here I think cause it's so unrelenting. I only wish your limp file didn't have the bit about telling people, else I'd have mine all weak and useless by now.

Your files are almost scary in how effective they are and I think I didn't actually have any attraction to men before your files, now it's starting to become a turn on...Not to mention the 4 cock scene in cure or curse, wowie, that's so hot.

Ms J, you are brilliant.
alicerb

Postby casualglance » June 17th, 2011, 4:59 pm

I gotta say that I've listened to dozens of feminization files. They range from boring to pretty hot. I would have put Mistress Lycia first, AllisonInLove second, and the rest of the pack is a distant third. If you've heard five of them, you've heard them all.
But these files are truely extraordinary. I have never heard anything like them. The psychology involved kinda reminds me of AllisonInLove but its on quite another level.
I became very addicted very quickly to these files. I kinda fell into a relationship and got a boost of male confidence so I discontinued listening to the files. Weird, first date I told her I was a silly sissy. But we were all kinds of drunk and she knew I had an odd sense of humor.

Any have quit these files but it does naw at me to give them a visit. You will be effected.
casualglance

Postby pypr420 » June 17th, 2011, 6:08 pm

i love the style of these files (that rhymes). i wish there were something similar with a lesbian theme. i still listen to panties because it reenforces my female sexuality, but i discontinued the others because they tend to make me feel very confused. turns out i'm not into dudes, just sexually, otherwise i need a girlfriend. aand it turns out there are quite a few girls out there looking for girls like me ^_^
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » July 3rd, 2011, 6:27 pm

MsJ wrote:princess I have had an absolutely hectic year, but I hope to have some more files available in the next few weeks.

YAY!!!!!!
Welcome back Ms J!!!
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby keira321 » July 12th, 2011, 5:09 am

Overjoyed to hear you might be returning MsJ. You're the best! Requests for next file, something really inescapable, retriggering and turning resistance against us weak willed but pathetically struggling sissies! x
keira321

new MsJ file

Postby bandler » July 23rd, 2011, 9:25 pm

Has anyone listened to the new MsJ file yet? It says human voice, but I don't believe that. Someone who has listened to the file do tell.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Re: new MsJ file

Postby MsJ » July 24th, 2011, 3:38 am

bandler wrote:Has anyone listened to the new MsJ file yet? It says human voice, but I don't believe that. Someone who has listened to the file do tell.

no sweetie, it is the same voice as all the other Little Miss Squidgy files, I will email EMG now and let him know.

I have experimented with human voice files, however I do not feel that they are able to convey the same intensity. Whilst TTS has it's limitations I believe the lack of emotion allows the sub-conscious mind to focus entirely on the words without distractions such as concerns or thoughts concerning the hypnotists emotions and needs or any erotic attachment to the hypnotists voice. This is a common magical technique, to eliminate conscious human desire and use symbols, in this case in the form of words clearly expressed, to bypass activity on the surface of the mind. So for those who truly desire mind control and real change I believe this to be the most effective method.
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » July 27th, 2011, 11:43 am

these files are really addictive. very intelligent and evil
god dammit, down the rabbit hole again
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby AlexanderB » August 11th, 2011, 9:43 am

These files are life-changing. I know, it's happening to me, though at the core, I already had these desires and had acted out on some of them.

I had a couple of questions and tried emailing MsJ a few days ago but have gotten no response, I wanted to talk to someone who understands how these files work, their experience with it, and I will share what is going on with me as well.

I've listened to them repeatedly, I find these files extremely powerful and effective.

PM me here. Thank you.
AlexanderB

Postby oraprog » August 11th, 2011, 9:24 pm

BabyNiki wrote:For us that are absolutely turned on by being a sissy, but still are attracted to the female sex, is there any chance/interest in making a file that turns you into from male into a lesbian?

Now why would you want that? If you're turned on by being a sissy, you shouldn't have any interest in girls except as a sister. They can help you on your way, girls understand each other, they share intimate secrets, but they never have sex with each other.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum