Give your body.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Give your body.

Postby Senna » January 25th, 2011, 2:27 pm

So I am trying obtain a new body so I need a test subject. I have a plan on how I will enter you and takeover forever. You can read all about my method in the feminization forums called Changing Bodies. If you are interested in being my next vessel then post here or private message me. Before we begin the process I will need to know things like your gender, weight, height, dick size, boob size, and pictures of your body as well. Keep in mind if you are a male and let me take you over then feminization of the body will begin right away and will get the dick removed as soon as possible. As for the body I would like if it was male then small dick and kinda girly and weak for a guy so feminizing it would be easier. If it is a female then I will take anything. Please post soon if you are interested :)
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » January 26th, 2011, 4:16 pm

im interested!
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby Controlme23 » January 28th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Sounds very interesting, if you need another subject, I'm here :D
Controlme23

Postby leudast1215 » January 28th, 2011, 8:21 pm

I am very interested in working with you to acheive your goals. I'm very spiritual and I have an appreciation for connections between people as well as the power of hypnosis. If you'd be interested in seriously giving your stated goal a shot, please PM me here or email me at neo1215@hotmail.com. I'm a 23 male for the record.
leudast1215

Postby lotushope » February 2nd, 2011, 2:22 pm

I am interested lotushope@hotmail.com
lotushope

Postby Maid_Hazuki » February 5th, 2011, 2:05 am

Hi, everyone! I am Senna's best friend and she wanted everyone to know she has entered a new body!
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 5th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Maid_Hazuki wrote:Hi, everyone! I am Senna's best friend and she wanted everyone to know she has entered a new body!

Oh really, and how are we so sure you are telling the truth?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby nostromo » February 5th, 2011, 1:24 pm

Maid Hazuki is telling the truth. I am Senna and nostromo was a slave of mine and he is now my new vessel.
nostromo

Postby jmaster12 » February 6th, 2011, 3:11 pm

ok then
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 6th, 2011, 8:14 pm

There are quite a few strange folk lurking these boards. Interesting but strange nonetheless. Can't say I believe any of this however.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » February 7th, 2011, 12:20 pm

Leaving aside whether it's physically possible, surely if this has worked Senna could just log in - whichever body she's in - and say it worked herself.

Not only do we have to believe any of this could happen, but now there's seemingly randomers claiming it's happened as well!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby MYTY90 » February 7th, 2011, 2:36 pm

I would love to try
MYTY90
Regular
Regular

Postby Shiryuka » February 27th, 2011, 7:41 pm

i will say, it sounds like bull, and i can't understand why any male would be dumb enough to let a female take him over and cut his dick off, i personally find it insulting that anyone would try. also, how bout some proof it's real? forums like on this site are rampant with BSers
Shiryuka
Regular
Regular

Postby Ashley_H » March 5th, 2011, 5:24 pm

I'm sorry but....this is just silly x3...brainwashing is one thing, but to transfer a 'soul' is just silly.

How could anyone buy this bs?
Ashley_H
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » March 5th, 2011, 5:49 pm

Ashley_H wrote:I'm sorry but....this is just silly x3...brainwashing is one thing, but to transfer a 'soul' is just silly.

Maybe; maybe not. I think part of the problem with this lies in the fact that this language was (for the most part, at least) devised by people who have never seen a soul, and only have a vague idea what one is. Therefore just because you're using the same word doesn't mean you're talking about the same thing.

But ... for some definition of a soul, I strongly believe that transferrance is possible. Maybe not through hypnosis like this; you'd have an awful lot of memories to transfer too. But to move the core of who you are; certainly. I got a body all to myself, after all ^_^
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby nytrmpter » March 6th, 2011, 10:15 am

Please, just stop posting about your supposed soul swap. If you must keep talking about it, do it somewhere else. This whole thing belongs on lile a warlock site or something, not here.
nytrmpter
Regular
Regular

Postby Enargo » March 13th, 2011, 6:22 pm

gitarguy09 wrote:ok, i will i want to take part

slowpoke. slowpoke is slooooowww :lol:
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacoburline » April 12th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Brain transplants are an entirely different subject than "soul swapping" through hypnosis.

Also... You're probably overly optimistic about how far away brain transplants are. As best I could find...the best Robert J. White managed was to successfully attach the head of one money to the body of another with the ability to survive. There seems to be a tremendous difficulty involved with paralysis of the new body, which makes sense... (There's also the possibility of rejection by the new body.)

In any case, even if the surgery becomes medically possible within the next few years (which is...exceedingly unlikely, from what I've read,) I assure you politics will keep it from happening very much for a long time. We're probably looking at something at least 50 years away from being medically sound and readily available, and...when you look at the idiotic debates about abortion, more likely 100+ years away from that.

And in any case...if a brain transplant is not medically possible presently, then obviously Senna has not had one. So, there is no reason whatsoever to believe her claim that she has entered a new body through any medical procedure. You can accept her "soul" transplant through the acceptance of mysticism if you want...but I wouldn't personally suggest that. (Even if it was possible through mysticism, there should be some way to scientifically prove that it was done...and I am seeing absolutely no evidence of that.)
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Re: Give your body.

Postby blodtheeager » January 28th, 2013, 10:32 pm

Senna wrote:So I am trying obtain a new body so I need a test subject. I have a plan on how I will enter you and takeover forever. You can read all about my method in the feminization forums called Changing Bodies. If you are interested in being my next vessel then post here or private message me. Before we begin the process I will need to know things like your gender, weight, height, dick size, boob size, and pictures of your body as well. Keep in mind if you are a male and let me take you over then feminization of the body will begin right away and will get the dick removed as soon as possible. As for the body I would like if it was male then small dick and kinda girly and weak for a guy so feminizing it would be easier. If it is a female then I will take anything. Please post soon if you are interested :)

Im new but am curious about this. But I wouldn't want to give out my details or pictures though, is that acceptable?
blodtheeager

Postby 0turner0 » February 2nd, 2013, 5:46 am

Am I the only person who'd be totally into this idea if it was a guy? :P
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 4th, 2013, 10:34 am

demigraff wrote:
Ashley_H wrote:I'm sorry but....this is just silly x3...brainwashing is one thing, but to transfer a 'soul' is just silly.

Maybe; maybe not. I think part of the problem with this lies in the fact that this language was (for the most part, at least) devised by people who have never seen a soul, and only have a vague idea what one is. Therefore just because you're using the same word doesn't mean you're talking about the same thing.

But ... for some definition of a soul, I strongly believe that transference is possible. Maybe not through hypnosis like this; you'd have an awful lot of memories to transfer too. But to move the core of who you are; certainly. I got a body all to myself, after all ^_^

I thought a lot on these lines even thought of a body trans reference file but Soul Transference not possible the only way i would accept this type of Claim if i could wake up to morrow in the body of a baby or transfered into a embryo otherwise it only wishful thinking,

PS

Love Tangy
The mind can perform miracles

PS if you could make this same claim as in becoming a baby after transfer then i might just volunteer
but i have a feeling you will not even respond to request.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 4th, 2013, 1:34 pm

demigraff wrote:

But ... for some definition of a soul, I strongly believe that transferrance is possible. Maybe not through hypnosis like this; you'd have an awful lot of memories to transfer too. But to move the core of who you are; certainly. I got a body all to myself, after all ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
demigraff wrote:
Ashley_H wrote:
I'm sorry but....this is just silly x3...brainwashing is one thing, but to transfer a 'soul' is just silly.

But ... for some definition of a soul, I strongly believe that transference is possible. Maybe not through hypnosis like this; you'd have an awful lot of memories to transfer too. But to move the core of who you are; certainly. I got a body all to myself, after all ^_^

I thought a lot on these lines even thought of a body trans reference file but Soul Transference not possible the only way i would accept this type of Claim if i could wake up to morrow in the body of a baby or transfered into a embryo otherwise it only wishful thinking,

PS

Love Tangy
The mind can perform miracles

PS if you could make this same claim as in becoming a baby after transfer then i might just volunteer
but i have a feeling you will not even respond to request.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 5th, 2013, 8:50 am

[quote="Maid_Hazuki"]Hi, everyone! I am Senna's best friend and she wanted everyone to know she has entered a new body![/quote

Who's ? ] :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 5th, 2013, 8:56 am

demigraff wrote:

I just listened to one of those False settled files of yours and it sounds like a cat caught in a tape or something if that the type of personality your files create then i pass :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ztshp » February 11th, 2013, 2:31 am

Why not implant yourself in as many bodies as possible
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyslutjessica97 » February 17th, 2013, 2:32 am

I'm very interested. I am a male wanting to be feminized and controlled. Never really felt masculine in my life and always wanted to be a woman. Email at sissyslutjessica97@yahoo.com
sissyslutjessica97

Postby Lilith_Kuraihime » June 23rd, 2015, 9:42 pm

Im kinda interested
Lilith_Kuraihime

Postby CumBimbo » June 25th, 2015, 3:33 pm

I'm interested
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Lilith_Kuraihime » June 27th, 2015, 10:43 pm

My email is LilithKuraihime@gmail.com
Lilith_Kuraihime

Postby Lilith_Kuraihime » July 13th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Senna? what happened to her?
Lilith_Kuraihime

Postby saints56 » July 15th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Who knows maybe shes off radar for whatever reason or maybe something happened during the exchange process tbh shes been MIA for 3-4 years on here
saints56
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds