Other sites?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Postby ohyouknow » January 31st, 2011, 3:57 pm

WMM certainly seems to have the biggest selection of both free and pay files - and it's also got the cheapest membership cost of any site I've used.

The other site I visit regularly is esuccubus.com which has got some very interesting free files.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby Tasha_Lynn » May 2nd, 2011, 9:25 pm

my website is full of free files.

www.denofdreams.com
Tasha_Lynn

Postby Tasha_Lynn » May 3rd, 2011, 12:40 pm

tanyaslave wrote:It seems WMM is the Rome of erotic hypnosis. Den of dreams has ties to esuccubus

Not exactly. Den of Dreams is a site all it own. I merely got started at eSuccubus, all ties with it are more or less severed. Any new files of mine are found here at WMM and at the Den
Tasha_Lynn

Postby Tasha_Lynn » May 4th, 2011, 7:01 pm

For free hypnosis Im not sure
Tasha_Lynn

Postby Jeshi » May 5th, 2011, 8:06 pm

I think this is the only independent website where anyone can upload hypnosis files and nothing is charged. There are plenty run by specific hypnotists or catering to specific things(like esuccubus being all files recorded by women geared towards straight men.)

For non-independent sites though, niteflirt isn't free but there are lots of hypnotists there. There are several hypnosis dating sites which allow people to upload files to their profiles. There are many Yahoo groups where people upload free files(although more often than not it's free scripts instead.) And youtube is brimming with lots and lots of hypnotists who either don't know what they're doing or know what they're doing but then don't know what to do next once they get a following "Oh, I've attracted 500 people to my channel and they all want to my obey my every wim. Now what? I'll just release a video asking them what /they/ want! It's not like I'll get 500 responses just telling me they want to obey me!"

Although youtube is still worth browsing, it's all mostly the same stuff over and over over there.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby johnsteed » June 3rd, 2011, 10:00 pm

we're finding some joy over at smotp.com.
johnsteed

Postby Tangy » January 5th, 2012, 12:24 pm

johnsteed wrote:we're finding some joy over at smotp.com.

Tanyaslave what is your Fantasy?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby oralfixated » January 27th, 2013, 5:58 pm

to catch them is my real quest, to train them is my caus!
sorry, I love pokemon. always have. old series but Some of the new series is good,. just ignore the fan fic kiddies, they likes dem sex. I should know, I wrote one ;)

BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC:
there's a link page on the website and there are two websites listed on the side menu ther. then that... not that I know of.
oralfixated

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques