Dick be Gone!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Dick be Gone!

Postby Senna » February 4th, 2011, 6:33 am

So I have decided to slowly start working on series of files that will erase your dick slowly. I plan to make it about 4 files long.

No More Erections!: This file will make it so you never have a erection ever again! You will slowly find it more and more difficult to get hard until you can't get hard at all! (Please be aware that none of my files will ever be reversible.)

Bye Bye Balls!: This file is the second step to getting rid of your dick forever. Your balls should start shrinking right after you listen to this file and they should completely dissolve in a week or less. (Please be aware that none of my files will ever be reversible.)

Dick Shrinkage!: Finally your dick begins shrinking! This file is the next step and it will shrink your dick down to a 3 to 5 year old dick which is very very small! (Please be aware that none of my files will ever be reversible.)

The Dick is Finally Gone!: This is the final step so make sure you want this before listening to this file. You will feel a tugging sensation in your dick and it will be forced inside your body and vagina should form. I also encourage my listeners to listen to any hypnosis file that will cause you to have a period every month forever! (Please be aware that none of my files will ever be reversible.)

So anyway those are the 4 files I plan on making. The script for the first one should be done by March and the first file will hopefully be done by May. Please let me know what you think of my idea and tell me if there is anything I could do to improve any of the files I listed.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoidf » February 4th, 2011, 7:58 am

Good luck for your files.

If you want to share your scripts, it's also possible for me to translate them in French with your credits.

Hypnoidf

Ps : sorry for my english, it's not perfect
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » February 4th, 2011, 9:31 pm

I would love for this file set to be made. I do have some advice. Though it may be difficult, be careful with the word "not", and try to avoid unrealistic situations. I don't know how much you know about biology and anatomy but it really ruins a file when someone says something you know to be impossible. The first file should be easy to make realistic because erections are controlled 100% by the brain but just be careful with the others and avoid saying that your brain just makes I happen, and try to provide a biologicaly sound reason. I am very excited about these files and wish you the best of luck.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Dick be Gone

Postby arkytech » February 4th, 2011, 10:40 pm

I'll be looking forward to see how you develop these files.
arkytech

Postby Senna » February 5th, 2011, 12:13 am

Good news everyone! I just finished the script for "No More Erections!," but keep in mind this is a test script so I may have to edit it later. But this means I can either start creating scripts for the other files or begin recording this one. The script is kinda short so the file will probably be only about 10 minutes long plus the part where I put you in trance and the awakener when I make them. Anyway the men can start shrinking there dicks very soon.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 5th, 2011, 8:50 pm

for the one about the vagina, all men have one, but it has not developed to to male hormone levels in the body, it just hangs lifeless and useless, so, make the file (s) so the vagina the guy has will develope to become fully functional. but to pull this one off, in one or more of the files, you are going to have to make his hormones change, if not, the vagina will not be able to develope and grow into a working vagina. men also have an un-developed uterus. this may take more than just changing testosterone to estrogen. you would have to get his body to produce all of the female hormones needed and have them become strong enough to get rid of all the male hormones that keep him 100% male.

i am still doing research on the human body for my own files i have in the works, this way i have an idea what will or will not work and what should or should not be possible. and if i can make a file that sucessfully causes these changes, it would be safer for MTF than surgery. i have also read of the things that can go wrong with SRS, and dont wish that on anyone.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Senna » February 5th, 2011, 11:05 pm

MacGyver wrote:for the one about the vagina, all men have one, but it has not developed to to male hormone levels in the body, it just hangs lifeless and useless, so, make the file (s) so the vagina the guy has will develope to become fully functional. but to pull this one off, in one or more of the files, you are going to have to make his hormones change, if not, the vagina will not be able to develope and grow into a working vagina. men also have an un-developed uterus. this may take more than just changing testosterone to estrogen. you would have to get his body to produce all of the female hormones needed and have them become strong enough to get rid of all the male hormones that keep him 100% male.

i am still doing research on the human body for my own files i have in the works, this way i have an idea what will or will not work and what should or should not be possible. and if i can make a file that sucessfully causes these changes, it would be safer for MTF than surgery. i have also read of the things that can go wrong with SRS, and dont wish that on anyone.

Very interesting about males having a undeveloped vagina. This will make me rethink how I will create my fourth file. Do you know any good websites with this information? I would love to learn a little more about it. To make female hormones strong enough to make the vagina fully functional I will make it so the male hormones are turned into female hormones leaving the body with only female hormones so no male hormones can stop vagina development.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 6th, 2011, 5:38 pm

MacGyver wrote:for the one about the vagina, all men have one, but it has not developed to to male hormone levels in the body, it just hangs lifeless and useless

That's interesting. I had never heard of that. I have been working on a theory about the differences between the male and female body and the intermediary stages of transition from one to the other. If the vagina and uterus are already present, this changes everything. So, everything could happen something like this:

1) The penis would shrink into a clitoris
2) The foreskin would become the clitoral hood.
3) The balls and scrotum shrink to form the labia
4) The mons pubis develops and the pubic hair resembles a more feminine style.
5) An opening for the vulva forms between the legs, revealing the vagina.
6) At some point, the uretha exits out the vulva instead of the penis.

I've been using a combination of methods to try to get something like this to happen. My problem is that progress is really SLOW. So far I've reduced my erections and testosterone production, but that has taken almost two months. Does anyone have any ideas (hypnosis or otherwise) to feminize the body faster?

In any case, I'm glad to hear that both the vagina and uterus are already present. That is less stuff I have to worry about. Now I just have to find a faster way to increase estrogens and reduce androgens.

Actually, I have a blog about my transition experiment so far, but I've never posted it here because I don't like the journal system on this site. If there's enough interest, I might start posting it in the Feminizations Forum.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » February 6th, 2011, 7:29 pm

i see a lot of ppl talk about taking hormone pills if you haven't already...
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » February 6th, 2011, 7:51 pm

iamli3 wrote:i see a lot of ppl talk about taking hormone pills if you haven't already...

I'm not a huge fan of pills, nor westernized medicine. While I recognize that these things would change the body faster than the methods I have been developing, I choose not to use them.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby nostromo » February 7th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Well with all the new facts posted here about feminization it is clear the fourth file needs to be completely changed. The fourth file will be called Sex Change! and it will not only give you a vagina but your estrogen will rise to normal female levels and all testosterone will be converted into estrogen. Results will be bigger nipples, large breasts, vagina development, uterus development, hip development, longer and smoother hair, softer skin, and many other wonderful female changes. The change will take a while but it will make you 100% female allowing you to get pregnant, have pms, and everything else a woman experiences. The body started out as a female when it was inside a pregnant woman so it shouldn't be impossible to make the body the gender it was before it became male.
nostromo

Postby MacGyver » February 8th, 2011, 10:29 pm

if a male has excess body fat, the fat contains and enzyme called aromataze. aromataze is important for a file to work, well, rather than trying to get the body to stop male hormone production and overpower itself with female hormones, get a file to do what the pills do. the pills get the body to use aromataze to cause aromatization, which means, the aromataze actually converts male hormones into female hormones. so, i have been working on a file that will use this enzyme to cause the changes, should happen faster this way.

computer problems and research is why i have yet to get a lot of my files done as most of my files require some from of change from male to female and most i have in the works are 2 part files. my files are meant to be permanent and i am not planning on any removal files, so, people need to be sure this is what they want before they use my files as well.

i think i am gonna need to start writing down links for where i am finding the information so i can share with other tists here on wmm. the testes can be turned into ovaries but, would be useless as they would not be able to produce eggs, so, even if the subject went through a 100% sex change, they still could not get pregnant.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sonic-TH-wolf » February 18th, 2011, 3:40 pm

When do you think, that the series comes out for Premium users ?
Sonic-TH-wolf

Postby Senna » February 20th, 2011, 7:32 pm

When these files are released is still unknown but I am will try to release the first file by May.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 12th, 2011, 2:02 am

Good news everyone. With luck the file "No More Erections," will be finished and tonight so you can expect to see it soon. However keep in mind this file will not have a count down to put you you into trance but it will have a awakener. Please use any file that will put you into trance then listen to this file as well. Not exactly sure how long the file will be but it will probably be at least 10 minutes longer or more. I will post again when it is done.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 12th, 2011, 3:04 am

The first file is done everyone. Sadly it is a premium file.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 12th, 2011, 11:48 am

The script for the next file is done. I decided to combine my files bye bye balls and dick shrinkage so it will be one file released tonight or tomorrow.
As soon as it is released I will put all my time into working my final file which will completely change you into a woman. The final file should be powerful enough to make you as female as a genetic woman.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 13th, 2011, 5:18 am

The next file in the series is done and it is called Dick & Balls Shrinkage! in the feminization section. I will begin working on the file that will cause a sex change from male to female.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby rolandgross » April 16th, 2013, 9:29 am

Does this really work. Anybody who experienced it?
rolandgross

Postby ranma360 » June 11th, 2013, 11:05 am

The first two files have worked on me. I was listening to the no more erection one twice a day for five days and it made me a bit limper but I could still jack off. After one listen to the dick and ball shrinkage I can no longer even get semi hard.. And my right testicle has partially retracted back into my body. I don't think I want to continue with this, but the files are really addictive, I didn't think they would actually work
ranma360

Postby Tangy » June 28th, 2013, 9:27 pm

ranma360 wrote:The first two files have worked on me. I was listening to the no more erection one twice a day for five days and it made me a bit limper but I could still jack off. After one listen to the dick and ball shrinkage I can no longer even get semi hard.. And my right testicle has partially retracted back into my body. I don't think I want to continue with this, but the files are really addictive, I didn't think they would actually work

What you really mean is BYBY KIDS no dick no seamen no seamen means no kids. :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum