Tutor Wanted - Paid

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Tutor Wanted - Paid

Postby softline » February 26th, 2011, 1:37 pm

I am a long time hypnotist who has always done his work in person and now wants to get into making files.

However I am having great difficulty mastering the software used for this. I do not need help with suggestions or script ideas, but rather how to use software.

I have tried a few programs and not even sure I have the right software.

I need someone who can give "soup to nuts" instruction in how to do this.

I prefer in person instruction to some kind of "online" instruction.

I am willing to acquire whatever equipment and software needed. I will pay for your time.

If you are located in the San Francisco bay area and are interested please contact me by PM to work out details.

Thanks
softline

Postby Jacoburline » February 26th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Well, you might provide a little more information about what types of files you want to make. Do you want to make bare files that include nothing other than you reading a script? Or do you want to add sound effects, music, overlapping vocals, binaurals, or anything else of that nature as well? This information would probably be useful.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Everything

Postby softline » February 26th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Jacoburline wrote:Well, you might provide a little more information about what types of files you want to make. ... Do you want to add sound effects, music, overlapping vocals, binaurals, or anything else of that nature as well? This information would probably be useful.

All of the above, but even more important multiple voices. Research has shown that if you get the same suggestion from multiple sources you are more likely to take it to heart.

Please don't use this thread to give advise on software. Just send me PM is you can truly help.
softline

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques