Pubic hair loss?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Pubic hair loss?

Postby oedipus » March 30th, 2011, 4:59 pm

I want to remove my pubic hair, and permanently. Has anyone tried these files? Which ones should I use and how should I do it?

Thanks!

O
oedipus

Postby Jeshi » March 30th, 2011, 10:25 pm

I don't want to get into the debate again but hypnosis can't make your hair fall out. It can only make you want to get it of it and motivate you to make it happen.

Files to make you shave every day? Sure. Files that will make it fall out on it's own without you having to do anything? Physically and biologically impossible.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby BearBoy83 » March 31st, 2011, 1:09 pm

there is curse shaving but it doesn't make you want to shave only suggests that regular shaving will kill off the hair but it never worked for me, I'd prefer a file that tells you you want to shave regularly and you do it without thinking and you can't stop yourself shaving regularly but you're happy with the results and eventually learn to love it and never look back
face,head and body
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryans_Slave_boi » March 31st, 2011, 1:55 pm

I'd love a file like this also. Is there a file that makes you addicted to all over body shaving, or head shaving, that anyone knows of?

And if not, would anyone be willing to make one? :)
Ryans_Slave_boi

Postby bandler » March 31st, 2011, 2:31 pm

Ryans_Slave_boi wrote:I'd love a file like this also. Is there a file that makes you addicted to all over body shaving, or head shaving, that anyone knows of?

And if not, would anyone be willing to make one? :)

Recently Sexy21id sent me a script (which he posted) which I turned into a file. He was very happy with the file, even though I edited it significantly. That file is Talk To Women.

IF you really want a shaving file, it should be easy for you to write a few paragraphs, explaining what you want to hear, what you need to hear, to make your dream come true.

Send me what you write. (pm)

Or post it as a script if you think it is really good.

If it looks good to me, I will make it into a file.

I'll even give you credit for writing such a good script that I had to turn it into a file.

bandler
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oedipus » March 31st, 2011, 4:17 pm

Sigh... ah well, one can hope... I will try and write some paragraphs for you though - thanks for the offer!!
oedipus

Postby BearBoy83 » March 31st, 2011, 6:27 pm

It should include that the listener begins to hate their own body hair (except eyebrows and eyelashes) and each and every day finds it more gross and disgusting and offensive and have a urge to shave it all off and that urge grows stronger every day and with every listen of the file and the listener will keep coming back to it time and time again until the urge is so strong they have no will left to stop them picking up that razor and shaving themselves completely smooth then they will subconsciously shave again each time it starts to grow back and then eventually they will learn to love it and never want to grow their har back even if they stop listening to the file because it will then be permanent and irreversible
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

shaving is pleasure

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 5th, 2011, 4:28 am

one more suggestion - shaving brings you pleasure. Every time you notice your shaved area you remember the pleasure of shaving and look forward to your next shave. Every time you change clothes you notice and feel good about your shaving.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » April 5th, 2011, 7:39 am

and you're in no way ashamed of showing off your shaved body in public or even care what other people think of it because you feel proud and confident to be smooth
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby blu4eva » April 15th, 2011, 7:23 am

Whilst I shave my pubic hair anyway I don't necessarily do it every day but I have used EMG Evil02 file and feel compelled to do it automattically when I shower. Give it a try :D
blu4eva

Postby bandler » April 15th, 2011, 1:13 pm

oedipus wrote:Sigh... ah well, one can hope... I will try and write some paragraphs for you though - thanks for the offer!!

I've been making 'hair' files... any work done on the script?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » April 17th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Okay People.

I have a script draft completed.

The file I am making will:

1) Program your subconscious mind to automatically shave all hair below your chin. (and shave your beard/face if you are male)

2) Program you to enjoy shaving.

3) Program you to feel good about yourself and your shaved areas.

I am thinking not EVERYONE wants to shave their head... so that will go in a separate file.

Any more requests before I crank this one out?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mecdual » April 18th, 2011, 2:39 am

my opinion is that epilate is much better than shave on the long term as it reduce the strength of the hair instead of reinforcing it. (once a week is enough)

the first times are harder but not so hard to undergo. and their is no risk to cut

-> you should make a tendancy to go to epilate, at least for pubic and ass areas
mecdual

Postby BearBoy83 » April 18th, 2011, 7:59 am

no it should stick to shaving since I and most people have a shaving fetish

and it should contain graphic details about which areas you will want to shave like if you have a beard, long body hair you will clipper it off first then shave and keep it shaved each time you shower/bathe you will take a razor and shaving foam or gel in with you and subconsciously lather up your legs, pubes, armpits, chest etc and reach for your razor and shave it all off without thinking
you will feel proud about and love your shaved legs, chest, armpits etc and not feel ashamed about showing them off in public
and all the other stuff about you starting to hate your body hair and find it disgusting and ugly etc
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 21st, 2011, 10:40 am

BearBoy83 wrote:and you're in no way ashamed of showing off your shaved body in public or even care what other people think of it because you feel proud and confident to be smooth

The file is done.

"Bless Body Hair Removal" Programs you to shave in the shower, feel good about yourself and your smoothness. Daydream with a sexual tingle while your subconscious carefully removes all body hair.

There are no references to any kinks or quirks. While there is one suggestion about shaving is easier with an erection, the file is otherwise gender neutral.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Re: shaving is pleasure

Postby bandler » April 21st, 2011, 10:43 am

boy_arthur_tx wrote:one more suggestion - shaving brings you pleasure. Every time you notice your shaved area you remember the pleasure of shaving and look forward to your next shave. Every time you change clothes you notice and feel good about your shaving.

These suggestions are included. Also, The file uses several subliminal techniques to program the listener with the desired behaviours.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » April 23rd, 2011, 12:43 pm

BearBoy83 wrote:It should include that the listener begins to hate their own body hair (except eyebrows and eyelashes) and each and every day finds it more gross and disgusting and offensive and ...

I don't think it is a good idea to suggest you hate something about your body. It is also problematic to find something about your body disgusting and offensive. I personally would never put suggestions like that in a file.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TeenWolf » May 1st, 2011, 7:54 am

Agreed.It'd be rather sickening to look at yourself and physically hate who you are.That's problematic.Possibly leading to complexs in the future.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories