Very rapid success with CurseDiaperHumiliation

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Very rapid success with CurseDiaperHumiliation

Postby LOTRGandalf86 » May 21st, 2011, 7:22 pm

So, I just wanted to say how amazing the CurseDiaperHumiliation (or CurseDiaperHumiliation2) files are. I started listening to the orginial on Thursday, listened one time Thursday, once Friday, and then the #2 again this morning.

The suggestions are some of the most powerful I"ve experienced. The first time I heard it, I messed myself before my trance was over. I've also been pretty much wearing diapers nonstop since Thursday night. I didn't wear them to work Friday, but when I got home, I had a sudden, very strong compulsion to wet my pants as i was walking to the door.

Today, I tried the #2 version, which I like better. I"ve been comfy in my diapers all day, and put some plastic pants over them to prevent any leaks. I added an filled pad for better absorbency and thickness. I went out twice today with just a diaper under my jeans.

Then tonight, I decided I really wanted to head up to Best Buy for a new game. As I was getting ready to go, I started feeling pressure building up, and before I new it, I had messed myself. But I couldn't stop going to Best Buy. I walked through the store for a while, found the game, and then went to checkout--where there was some problem with the register so I had a while in my poopy diaper with folks behind me. No one said anything or showed that they noticed a smell, but I don't think I would have minded if they did.

Anyways, I've been having a blast, and really want this file to take even bigger hold. I find the #2 file makes you feel really good about wearing big diapers, as it says you "may feel humiliated' and seems less forceful, but still very strong.

I'm still having trouble with wetting without trying/thinking about it, especially lying down. I was wondering if anyone had experience with files that very strongly suggest losing bladder control, especially if you've had success with CurseDiaperHumiliation like I have.
LOTRGandalf86

Postby soundexcess » May 21st, 2011, 10:49 pm

laying down pee has always been the hardest for me.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » May 30th, 2011, 7:03 am

Well it's been two years already since i listened to this curse for the first time and i should say that it is very exciting to listen to it. However this curse Is just arousing me very much and working only when i listen to it. Hopfully for me!! Still one of my favourite... You might like the the one about marshmalows...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence