anyone experienced marshmallow incontinence?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

anyone experienced marshmallow incontinence?

Postby Judy-Anne » May 30th, 2011, 4:11 pm

I've listened to it yesterday and it seems to work very well for me... did you have success with it?
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » June 9th, 2011, 2:08 pm

It's so addictive!! I stopped a little because it scared me a little... a began putting marshmallows in my butt all the time... I know i will come back to it... maybe tonight...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby banditxp » June 10th, 2011, 3:49 pm

i never tried the file but i did it on my own and wow does it work.
make sure you wear a diaper at night because you will mess your self with out knowing it. i woke up one morning and my underwear and all messy and i didnt even feel it come out.
banditxp
Regular
Regular

Postby subjectif » September 19th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Tried the file a few times yesterday and started playing with marshmallows today. Couldn't get idea out of my head that I wanted to insert marshmallows so I froze some. It was still a bit icky probably because I'd taken a call and left them so they defrosted a bit but I persevered and inserted maybe 2 and a half! Didn't feel anything for about an hour then there was some gurgling then movement - uncontrollable - and I just made it to the bathroom. It wasn't like trying a laxative which tend to act very quickly. There was a long lead in then almost no warning and certainly no control. If anyone wants to chat about their experiences on this I'm tasha258 on Yahoo Messenger. Quite a shocking experience and I still have nearly a full bag of marshmallows!
subjectif

Postby ohyouknow » September 20th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Oh, I'm going to have to try this now. :o
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » September 20th, 2011, 11:36 pm

sounds cool but I could never get marshmallows hard enough. I am glad it works some though.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

:O

Postby vickybeaver » September 25th, 2011, 8:24 am

8O so yea... I lessened and just had to go out right away, bought 2 bags of them... this is probably the first hypnoses audio that i have felt has truly worked on me, I have two up my butt right now :oops: ^.^ it just feels good to have them up there. I can see myself doing this more then just this one time...
vickybeaver

Marshmallow

Postby ozzy » October 2nd, 2011, 6:05 am

Not too sure if i done something wrong. The only mess I ended uo with was marshmallow on my underwear??? Please advise.
ozzy

Postby Judy-Anne » October 6th, 2011, 10:39 am

Just a great file! Especially the binural one... I can't get it out of my head. In my mind there are these words " put one or two marshmallows up your butt all the time"...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cosmictrigger4 » October 7th, 2011, 1:33 pm

Ye, that works... =P
cosmictrigger4

Postby sicksecretary » October 10th, 2011, 10:59 am

I have done similar things, but with peeled bananas... it works VERY well, especially when you're programmed to "forget" about the insertion and simply go out for a nice, relaxing walk... oops, suddenly there is overwhelming pressure and you have an accident in your pants. Very nasty and embarassing and totally beyond control. If that's your thing, try it...
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

how long you used the file

Postby Slave_gwm » October 10th, 2011, 1:00 pm

hi would like to know long you listen to that file an did you became permanent incontinent or not'?
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » October 21st, 2011, 6:53 am

where can i find this file Tanyaslave?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » October 24th, 2011, 1:06 am

I hope you'll do such a file... thank you anyway
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2011, 2:50 am

I think you could do the same kind of file with peeled bananas and diapers, forcing us to put on a diaper after bananas are inside... is it your voice in the marshmalow file? sweet... thanks
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sicksecretary » November 12th, 2011, 9:58 am

As fun as losing control can be, the banana thing has some weird side effect. Before I knew of it, bananas had some form of harmless sexual connotation due to their phallic shape maybe, but that was it.

Nowadays it feels really weird to see people getting them in stores, and even weirder buying some myself because it feels like they are especially nasty sex toys. Sometimes it even seems like simply looking at bananas may get my bowels shifting a little... so be warned. Oh yes, and it's a horrible mess too when you do it.

Enjoy! :-P
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 16th, 2011, 3:38 am

please Tanyaslave, do it assoon as you can... i tried bananas, it s marvellous!
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » November 21st, 2011, 7:21 pm

Good stuff TS
JUMBO SIZE! I tried eating one of them to see how they compare to regular size marshmallows in terms of size, and its ridiculous. The jumbo mallows are like at least 5 regular sized marshmallows. When I saw the jumbo ones in the store I was all,"dude we should make some s'mores with these things." it was a good excuse. After I listened to the file, that was my reason for buying the regular ones when I hadn't tried it yet. There's like a dozen people who love my s'mores now. I love my s'mores now. But because of Tanya I'd rather use the marshmallows for something else. I'm just stoked because I have the house to myself after work tomorrow, and three jumbo marshmallows in the freezer. Why am I stoked on that? Must be a good file.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby pisces69 » December 17th, 2011, 12:51 am

i tried this it and feels very good. i love the feeling more than anything. idk about causing bowel incontinence, but it sure feels good. just a question to any girls out there who might read this. will putting marshmallows up your vagina cause urinary incontinence? i'd like to know before i try . if you're a girl and have tried putting marshmallows up your vagina, let me know.
pisces69

Postby frosty46 » December 17th, 2011, 10:42 pm

I wouldn't expect the same results. It just sucks water into your bowels like its an enema time bomb. The better hydrated you are the quicker you'll have results. Also, since you said you're not into the messing part, I DO NOT RECOMMEND DEHYDRATING YOURSELF TO AVOID THE ACCIDENT. I DO recommend rehydrating afterwards.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » December 18th, 2011, 9:42 pm

pisces69 wrote:i tried this it and feels very good. i love the feeling more than anything. idk about causing bowel incontinence, but it sure feels good. just a question to any girls out there who might read this. will putting marshmallows up your vagina cause urinary incontinence? i'd like to know before i try . if you're a girl and have tried putting marshmallows up your vagina, let me know.

This is a very, VERY bad idea.

First of all, urine doesn't come out of the vagina. It comes out of the urethra, a smaller hole between the vagina and the clitoris. Secondly, putting anything sugary into your vagina is likely to give you a yeast infection-- a small amount of yeast is normally present, it'll eat the sugar and multiply, and before you know it you'll be itchy and miserable for a week or so until you treat it. It won't cause permanent harm, but it won't give you the desired results, either.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » January 2nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

tanyaslave wrote:Pro-tip: If you leave the marshmallows in the refrigerator or freezer, and then run them under some warm water before putting them inside your butt- it lubes them with what I believe, is the best type of slick consistency- yet also keeping them marshmallows themselves firm, and thus easier for insertion! :D

You might try dipping them in mineral oil prior to insertion. It could be that you find marshmallow and mineral oil a very pleasing combination.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence