on feminization files and masturbation

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

on feminization files and masturbation

Postby Dischordian » June 22nd, 2011, 12:31 pm

Does masturbation negate or halt the effects of feminization files? Or does it possibly help... If the object is to replace testosterone with esterogen, what effect, positive or negative, does sex (with a partner or self-inflicted) have?

Not sure if this question has been asked before, but am curious to know if my increased sexual appetite could be hindering any progress I'm making...

thanks,

penelope
Dischordian

Postby Alien4420 » June 28th, 2011, 7:48 pm

I don't think so files have any actual effect. OTOH, being horny can increase testosterone levels . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Iffy

Postby Plaat » June 28th, 2011, 7:57 pm

I see your point, Feminizing files make me very horny and I can't see them actually affecting me, I perhaps don't listen to any one file enough times, but this is because monetarily speaking I don't want to have two sets of cloths, nor change gender full time, its a fetish and it stays in the realm of what I do at night. If there's anything I know it's that there's no exactness to any of this stuff as Alien points out.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby natnesr » July 3rd, 2011, 1:36 am

This may be a bit premature, since I don't think I've ever tranced or anything else, but most of what I've seen implies that you need to be very relaxed and not actively doing anything.

By masturbating you're focusing your mind more on something you're doing, which will tend to prevent you from getting engrossed in a file. You'll be more aware of what's going on and hence more likely to consciously or subconsciously disagree with what's happening in the hypnosis. But masturbation can also be very rhythmic, so how you're masturbating may also have an effect.

Some files try to work masturbation into the hypnosis, which may be more successful. But I think those end up being more erotic aids and reinforcement than actual hypnosis capable of subtly changing your thoughts.
natnesr

Postby CycoMelody » July 3rd, 2011, 8:34 am

There is another factor... Masturbating does dump some testosterone from the body. How else can you explain feeling extremely relaxed, not thinking about sex, and not being aggressive? Just a thought ya know. It is a possibility.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Dischordian » July 3rd, 2011, 1:13 pm

in response to natnesr, I wasn't speaking about masturbation\sex while during the hypnosis process, I meant in general. while in the midst of a feminization hypnosis regimen.

If masturbation/sex dumps testosterone, does it "refill" or "Charge back up," or over time would it be replaced with esterogen? How long would it take for such a thing begin to occur?

just curious about the technical aspects, as I don't think I've seen mention of this important aspect mentioned previously on these forums.
Dischordian

Postby VeryGnawty » July 4th, 2011, 3:48 pm

CycoMelody wrote:Masturbating does dump some testosterone from the body. How else can you explain feeling extremely relaxed, not thinking about sex, and not being aggressive?

It's called Aromatase, which is a natural response to masturbation. This is why masturbation is an extremely GOOD thing for feminization.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby billpanty » July 8th, 2011, 12:47 pm

I believe the pleasure gives positive feedback and your mind will begin to associate what it is hearing with pleasure, thereby lowering your resistance to and increasing the effect of the hypnoses.

That is as long as you do not cum during the session.
billpanty

Return to Feminizations Forum