Looking for someone to force me to do things, naughty things

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone to force me to do things, naughty things

Postby twistedsub » June 25th, 2011, 1:16 pm

I enjoy reading and being told to do things. Instructional type stuff, being forced to do things i wouldnt otherwise do on my own. Assplay, masterbation and trickery, humilation and things where i'm sort of put on display but behind locked doors and private. I guess what i'd like to find is someone who writes out a fantasy for me, i read about it and then as i start to get worried, excited about it all... I get the email Invite to go to chat. Thats when my heart races and beats faster, my breathing becomes heavy and i'm scared out of my mind to answer and agree to do it.

But knowing i just read your instructions, fantasy and know very well what i'm supposed to do, i really have no choice. The hypnotizing and subliminal videos that you sent me earlier along with my instructions in the email pretty much explained everything. So i have been more easily put in my place, frame of mind to submit myself and go through with the fantasy.

Hearing my pc make a repeated sound, you have mail....

Alerts me once again, that my new adventure awaits me and that i better reply soon or face my punishment. Knowing i have to turn on my webcam, i now start to wonder what have i done to myself?

I know my instructions were to be completely naked, my balls were to be shaven, my pubic hair trimmed and i was to ordered to aim a spot light at my ass, get on my bed on all fours and aim my spread ass at the webcam. I'm feeling so humiliated and litterally on the spot now.

I get undressed and i already shaved and dd what i was supposed to, now i'm naked and very embarrassed but doing what i was instructed to do. I know this is going to be so hard for me to go through with, but it really is something i have wanted to try and do with someone.

I have a bottle of lube, im ready to hit reply to your email and accept your online webcam invite. I position myself and hit the invite to webcam link. Suddenly my laptop lights up with a clear viewing of my ass on display. I can look underneath myself and see between my legs, oh my god. Theres my whole ass, spread cheeks as i reach back and spread myself open. Holding my ass wide open and in clear view for all to see.

I stay in this position and wait for my instructions.

Suddenly the silence is broken, my body is trembling and i cant believe im doing any of this. In my position i feel so dirty, exposed and not a clue as to why i'm so easily doing any of this? The silence is broken...

Repeat after me, slave. "I'm a pig!" i'm a pig. I WANT AND NEED MY ASSHOLE STRETCHED AND RUINED!" i want and need my asshole stretched and ruined. Very good slave, now repeat after me...

"I WANT TO FIST FUCK MY OWN ASS!" omg, i remember reading this and not really thinking much about it at the time. But here i'am now being told to do this stuff, i kinda liked it when reading about it and all, but now here iam actually doing this stuff. Suddenly the silence is broke again...

I WANT TO FIST FUCK MY OWN ASS, slave you must repeat after me or face punishment, now boy! Say it... i want to fist fuck my own ass.

Very good boy! Now smear some lube, alot of lube on that little fuck hole. Get it nice and messy, the more messy it is, the easier it will be to stuff your fist up it. Now stroke your hard little dicky too a few times. But do not let yourself cum, remember... As agreed, you will now from this point forward, eat your own cum. Whenever you masterbate and need to cum, you will always eat it yourself. If you have sex with another person, doesnt matter if your fucking a mouth or a asshole, or even a pussy! You will instantly clean that hole out, you will lick and suck up all of your own cum.

Now lets begin your ass training... Boy!

I cant wait to see your ass filled with your own fingers, destroyed and stretched wide open, ruined. Stuffed with big dildos, buttplugs and all kinds of things. Now slave, insert 2 fingers deep into that nasty hole. I want to watch you finger yourself. I want to enjoy seeing you ruin yourself.

Can YOU play with me? Send me your instructions... I'm waiting.

twistedsub@yahoo.com Please put "Email Instructions" as subject.
Last edited by twistedsub on June 26th, 2011, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
twistedsub

Postby twistedsub » June 25th, 2011, 7:29 pm

I guess when it really cums down to it... I just want or need a hard cock shoved down my throat, fucking my face like a pussy... while another big hard throbbing moster cock is ramming my ruined asshole. I'm just a slut.

Although I've never been with a guy*(s) that way. Just gave a Bj a long time ago, because at a party I passed out and woke up naked in some dudes sex room / dungeon. It was pretty freaky and scary, but I was getting off on it.

Anyhow.... I'm horny as fuck!

Doesn't anyone get into or off on scripted fantasy or sex where you give your slave orders to follow? Although I think I like or really enjoy the trickery part of it all. A great fantasy I have to play out is doctor / patient.

Make its easy for me to just go along with it all.

*I answer a ad for HEALTH TESTING, paid cash daily. I write a email off to the ad which i saw online. Shortly i recieve a reply. In short it asks all kinds of personal, very personal sexual questions about myself. Everything you could imagine and then some. I'm way too embarrassed by most of them, but it goes into great detail about how this is a government testing proceedure and must be conducted honestly as everything is recorded by the state department of health resources.

The testing ends up concluding and leaving me with answers to my questions, it starts to explain how i have been found a high risk for homosexual practices. The state has issued a mandatory testing for doctors to perform on any patient whos test score fall into this catagory.

I'm more or less, labeled as a homosexual. My penis is too small to bring pleasure to women. I masterbate more than I should and I have had a mans penis in my mouth before. It shows all these things that even have me thinking? I'm I gay....

The next thing I know, I'm being tested by doctor after doctor. I'm subjected to oral sex, giving doctors blow jobs, sucking dildo's, looking at men naked, kissing them, touching and having to be with men. Those test results, end with me becoming erect, rock hard and having my own penis sucked and played with by all these doctors. Which determines I'am gay.

Which ends up with me spending alot of time going back and forth to doctor after doctor to be treated for my problem. I'm forced to have anal sex almost on a daily basis, always wearing buttplugs to keep my ass loose. I end up being told that I have been found and determined to be homosexual and from now on, the state requirement for gay men is to register with thier doctor, to be strictly watched and looked after and treated for this condition. I end up being treated like a girl. Forced when I show up at my appointments at the doctors home offices, to wear and dress and even act like a girl. I have to keep myself, my body clean shaven. I had to let my hair grow out long on my head to look like a girl.

I'm starting to grow small breasts now from my treatments. Medicine I have to take. It has even started to make my own penis small, like it is shrinking. Even my balls are getting smaller. My butt seems to be getting all big too. I really can't believe what it happening to me. But i'm forced to go through with everything, government requirements.

On my last visit, I met up at my doctors home office where I was taken back to the personal examination room. I was told to remove all of my clothes. Only it was very ackward, in the room was 2 other doctors. my doctor and 2 other doctors. They were all standing in front of me and watching. The doctor said again, remove your dress, top and bra... panties too little girl. Now those stocking and heels. Very good.

Now please lay over the exam table and spread your legs for us. Were going to all take a few turns looking up your asshole, we need to determine just how much we can ruin this hole of yours. Today you will suck cock, get fucked by cock and even take 2 cocks at once in this hole.

The state has determined that you are a good for nothing little cock sucker, we have to give you a higher dose od medicine to shrink and make this little penis go away or we'll have to cut it off ourselves. You are no longer birthing material, your not a man. Your a faggot. And faggots do not get to keep their little dicks. Now lets start the show, slut.

Suddenly my mouth was stuffed with a cock, my head held and repeatedly fucked in my mouth by 1 doctor. He went to town gagging me, forcing his huge prick down my throat. My mouth was stuffed and he wasn't stopping his assult on me. Then my asshole, already ruined, loose and stretched so big from all the previous tests, it was like a womens pussy after giving birth. My asshole never seemed to close anymore.

Especially with the huge buttplugs, dildos and men with moster cocks that have been fucking the living shit out of me lately. Here I was, held in place, clamps, restraints and stir-ups... totally helpless and forced to do what these doctors said and tell me. Naked, being fucked hard by men, my mouth stuffed, my poor little ass, well not anymore, my ass was fat. My asshole gapping, huge and loose. I couldn't imagine myself like this a few weeks ago, but here I was... being fucked by men daily in my ass.

And now I more or less looked just like some sluttly bitch when all dressed up. When stripped naked, I didn't myself like that though. I saw myself as a guy, but with smal boobs, a very small dick and this huge fat ass with a gapping hole.

I was so humiliated, but for some reason enjoyed it all, everything. I couldn't understand why but I liked being with men. Being fucked, being used, being trained. I liked this stuff, but didnt know why. Just as I thought things were going ok, I was getting off and enjoying sucking off a cock while being fucked up my ass. The 3rd doctor undid all my restraints and refashioned me in a doggy position on the floor. The floor had a padded mat type place for me and there i was, restrained again on all fours. Legs spread out, ass on display. a chain attached to my necck collar that yanked my head back to my waist belt. it kept me in a funky position, ass spread wide, head cocked back. arms and legs clipped on the floor. 1 doctor underneath me, sucking my breats, nipples. He made me feel like a girl. the 2nd doctor kneeling in front of me, putting his big hard throbbing cock back into my mouth, the 3rd doctor.....

he was shoving a glob of lube into my well worn out hole. It felt like he was using 3 or 4 fingers to just cram big globs of goo up my ass. Then i felt it, his hard throbbing monster sized dick was sliding, pushing, stretching me open, he was filling my asshole, deep, wide... he was still going in when i felt the 1st doctor underneath me, he was pressing up and into my asshole too. OH FUCK NO... but he kept pushing his hard cock against my asshole, as the other doctors cock was still 1/2 way and still pushing into my ass. The 1srt doctor managed to pop his big dick head into my ass along side of the otther cock, I felt my asshole give....

I felt myself give, I pretty much collasped on the doctor under me. I could feel my asshole open up like never before.

I was being double penetrated and fucked at the same time in my ass by 2 men. It was almost too much to handle, i gagged on cock, could feel my body being held, shaked, pulled, twisted, yanked, my small llittle balls grabbed, my tits squeezed, my nipple bitten. I was being fucked like no other. I couldn't believe it. I was really being fucked like a little slut.

Then like a bomb going off, i felt spasms... myself, all the doctors.

I could feel al the cocks at once getting ready to explode, they were all swollen, engorged with blood and semen. The breathing was frantic, my heart was pounding and I could litterally feel my asshole pulsing and the cocks in sychro as they went in and out of me, the pace went faster, one would go in and one would go out... my ass was moving up and down, I was fucking those cocks. I started to cum, my little dick was starting to cum, i screamed like a whore, i'm gonn, im gonna im gonna cuuu im going to cummm, and just then, all 3 doctors seemed to become one.

they all 3 seemed to enter me at the same time, my mouth and my ass seemed to be taking the exact same pounding all at once. Thats when I started to cum, I felt the cocks in me starting to spurt, i felt hot sticky cum going down my throat, all over my face and cheeks, my asshole was filled and on fire from the huge loads of hot cum filling it up. I couldn't believe any of this...

Thats when i heard.... and felt such a hard slap to my ass cheek.
Your a good little girl now. Your asshole is ruined, your dick is gone and you almost have full a cup breasts. I guess it is time to begin your next training. With that a mask went on and over my head. It was the type that completely covered my head and face. I couldn't see anything, but my mouth was held opened by some ring inserted. It made my mouth open wide and stay that way. Thats when I also felt my ass, almost held in place by the doctors, each cheek spread so far apart, i thought I was going to rip in half. I could tell 2 doctors were holding me ass wide apart while the 3rd doctor, he was inserting something so big in me....

Oh mY GOD, the cum and lube and mess in my asshole was just pouring out and down my legs. I could feel such a huge puddle under me. I don't know what was being inserted into my ass, but it was big, huge, nothing I have ever felt in there before. I couldn't see anything with the mask hood on me, but i tried to figure it out? What was it being shoved into my ass?

From a faggot to a whore, now he is a pig!

Say... "oink oink" little piggy! Thats what I heard.... oink oink...

Thats when I actually heard voices, lots of voices, more than just 3 mens voices in the room. I heard, lets teach the little piggy what it's like to get fucked by a horse, no lets make a big dog fuck him, no i want to see this little piggy get fucked by my fist. YES, roars uplifted the room, mens voices seems to shout and the next thing i felt was a strong push into me.

Thats what it was, i knew it but never imagined it would or could happen to me. I felt a mans fist, he started to pound and punch my asshole. OH FUCK NO... oh shit this felt so fucking good. I was getting off on the whole fist being tapped and pushed or pushed, punded into my asscrack. I was about to be FIST FUCKED...

*(suddenly there was a snap, like a light switch going off in my head)

Hey there slave, look between your legs. Oh my god, it was all a fantasy? There I was, on all fours, my ass facing a webcam and I was infact the one, myself... fisting my own asshole. WTF?

See, I can make you think or do anything I ask or tell you to do. Now continue and remember all of this, I want to watch and I want you to watch yourself on the screen as you show me how you follow directions, such as fisting your own ass and eating your own cum from now on. Good boy, now fuck that asshole and cum, make yourself cum and eat it bitch!
twistedsub

Postby Foxpaw » June 25th, 2011, 9:31 pm

If I may, can we flag this to be moved to General Hypnosis or something similar? The "asking for someone" part isn't present in the second post, and really, with the forced first person "story" and what comes across as light commands doesn't belong on the meeting grounds.

Yes, I realize I'm not a mod, but not everyone visiting the forum wants to have someone try and tise them via written words... there's story area for that.

It may not even be intentional, but still...
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Postby twistedsub » June 26th, 2011, 12:32 am

Idk, personally... I'm trying to describe not only myself but what i'am also looking for. You may not see that or get the message... but i'm trying to describe what i would like. I would like to meet someone who is into exactly what i've described. I made it clear that it was for a online fantasy.

I'm not agains't meeting in person or becoming someone's actual pet, play partner or what ever you would like to call it. It is hars to describe what i would like, more or less a directed fantasy with someone who thinks like me but, i dont have to write t all out for them. But hopefully by giving a example of the type of sexual fantasy or sex that gets me off in my brief scenerio, someone else might also enjoy this fetish along with me?

Sorry if you didnt get it... I didnt think this was Supposed to be like craigslist or something, i'm not looking for a hook up as much as someone who also enjoys more or less part of the reasons most of us are on here.

I like hypno and subliminal sex... Fantasy surrounded themes.
twistedsub

Return to Meeting Grounds