Technical difficulties

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Technical difficulties

Postby skybree13 » July 1st, 2011, 7:35 pm

I have spent the last 3 hours trying to view the files.
nothing. I get the spinny loading window at the bottom of the filter box, but after awaiting an hour nothing has happened. I cleared cach, and deleted cookies. I have java and flash both enabled but still nothing. im not shure if this site puts search results in popup windows or if my psp is evil. So basicaly im asking if you have a directory version of the site that dosent require java or flash. or if i have to get to wait get a puter.
skybree13

Postby dharden » July 1st, 2011, 7:48 pm

It does not require Java or Flash, but if you use a filtering proxy or ad blocker, try turning it off before you try to view files.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skybree13 » July 1st, 2011, 9:37 pm

also.... im getting a
WARNING. cannot modify header information- information already sent by
than it lists an address, and than page_header.php on lines 488, 494, and 495.
theres variations depending on the page
skybree13

Postby EMG » July 1st, 2011, 9:52 pm

Which web browser are you using(type and version). Some older browsers will have problems with the file system and need to be updated.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skybree13 » July 1st, 2011, 10:30 pm

NetFront on my psp.... no computer. i can dl everthing from the main page. but when i go to user pages to dl things, it wont allow it. and if i click any hyperlink before enabling java the site boots be back to the gateway. yah, my browser is 2
. something i bleave. all i can find tells me 2.0, but i know after the hack they would have updated
skybree13

Postby skybree13 » July 4th, 2011, 11:07 pm

ive seen to have found the sites mirror witch got rid of the warning messages but only works on the main page and totaly bypassed your gateway. weird. i also found a older looking, and verry similar to an improved chan system version of the file system by inputing "warp my mind age regression files" in google to bypass the filter, but it freezes up my psp and makes me smite it in rage on my pillow. and when it stops freezing and i click file names i get a fatal error message akin to file not found
skybree13

Postby EMG » July 5th, 2011, 12:54 am

Which address? The only one I can think of doesn't have any live files on it.

skybree13 wrote:ive seen to have found the sites mirror witch got rid of the warning messages but only works on the main page and totaly bypassed your gateway. weird. i also found a older looking, and verry similar to an improved chan system version of the file system by inputing "warp my mind age regression files" in google to bypass the filter, but it freezes up my psp and makes me smite it in rage on my pillow. and when it stops freezing and i click file names i get a fatal error message akin to file not found
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skybree13 » July 6th, 2011, 10:16 am

184.82.95.157/index.php
is the single page no gate
and the other one i cant get to load all the way, it freezes every time i load it. but i think its the dead files on, i mannaged to get it to load once but none of the files worked, all fatal errors.
skybree13

Technical difficulties

Postby dark_wolf49 » July 6th, 2011, 12:22 pm

I get the same thing ,but I am using a laptop with Windows7 home edtion and I think I am using IE8.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Brand_X » September 2nd, 2012, 8:02 am

The search page doesn't work for me either. I've tried it with both Firefox and Internet Explorer but I get the same problem; the filters hardly work at all. No matter what filters I select or deselect, I either get the "0 Results" message or it fails to filter between free, pay and premium files.
Brand_X

Postby EMG » September 2nd, 2012, 12:04 pm

can you send me a screen shot(emg@warpmymind.com) of one of your search pages where you aren't getting the results you expect. Thanks.

Brand_X wrote:The search page doesn't work for me either. I've tried it with both Firefox and Internet Explorer but I get the same problem; the filters hardly work at all. No matter what filters I select or deselect, I either get the "0 Results" message or it fails to filter between free, pay and premium files.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dark_wolf49 » September 3rd, 2012, 8:52 am

Mine is back up and working, Thank you EMG. I tried it today.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Brand_X » September 4th, 2012, 4:21 am

Yep, same here, mine is working fine now. Thanks EMG.
Brand_X

Return to Site Improvements