Cant get into trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Cant get into trance

Postby LolAzz » July 2nd, 2011, 11:18 am

When i listen to a file i cant get into a trance. Sometimes i feel like i am realy close to trance but i dont get deep enough. Does anyine have a advice for me? I realy want this to work.
LolAzz

Postby Cadbury145 » July 2nd, 2011, 3:36 pm

I'm the same way. Either I am falling asleep every time, or I am actually in trance.

I don't know which it is.
Cadbury145

Postby LolAzz » July 2nd, 2011, 6:19 pm

I cant even fall asleep.....
LolAzz

Postby lams » July 3rd, 2011, 4:59 am

i can get in a light trance,
but how more induction file's i hear i can get deeper.
i mean not one after the other but day 1 a file or 2, day 2 i have time for 1 file, day 3 i have a lot of time to my self and listen a file of 5 and so forte.
try diverent induction file's look what is the best for you.
good luck
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby Cadbury145 » July 3rd, 2011, 5:01 am

I use the only induction that affects me, and that is Bandlers - Samantha Sez.
Cadbury145

Postby LolAzz » July 3rd, 2011, 5:46 am

Last night i tried again, i listened to VisualizeHelp and the last i remember was the count down. I woke up and then the file was over. Was that a trance or did i fall asleep?
Am i suposed to remember what is being said?
LolAzz

Postby bandler » July 3rd, 2011, 10:01 pm

LolAzz wrote:Last night i tried again, i listened to VisualizeHelp and the last i remember was the count down. I woke up and then the file was over. Was that a trance or did i fall asleep?

Maybe ;-) It depends on what the file suggests.

Many people on WMM preview a file prior to trancing so they know the file is acceptable and plays no tricks. Suggesting amnesia is usually a trick. Forgetting the contents of a file has negative value for the listener in most cases.

If you woke up because the file ends with an awakener, then you did good. Otherwise, it may be that you drifted off to sleep rather than drifting into trance.

The best trance experience I can remember was when I put on a 45 min mp3, closed my eyes, and the next thing I heard was "Five! Eyes open, wide awake." - the last words of that file.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cadbury145 » July 3rd, 2011, 11:15 pm

bandler wrote:
LolAzz wrote:Last night i tried again, i listened to VisualizeHelp and the last i remember was the count down. I woke up and then the file was over. Was that a trance or did i fall asleep?

Maybe ;-) It depends on what the file suggests.

Many people on WMM preview a file prior to trancing so they know the file is acceptable and plays no tricks. Suggesting amnesia is usually a trick. Forgetting the contents of a file has negative value for the listener in most cases.

If you woke up because the file ends with an awakener, then you did good. Otherwise, it may be that you drifted off to sleep rather than drifting into trance.

The best trance experience I can remember was when I put on a 45 min mp3, closed my eyes, and the next thing I heard was "Five! Eyes open, wide awake." - the last words of that file.

What was the name of this file?
Cadbury145

Postby eazye1984 » September 7th, 2011, 11:43 am

well i hope your reading this.

first off trance doesnt feel any differant from a normal state you feel the same and will not notice a trance only the effects will stand out. try just hyper focusing on the words being said and less or no focus on trancing as falling into trance is an automatic response.

i have been trying to trance for almost a year with no luck until last night. i felt the triggers big time and my dick has never felt so good for real.

remember expect nothing to happen go in with the mind set your listening to a story that your super interested in and if you can focus enough on the words being said to the point where you forget about your body. i guarentee you will fall into trance unless you have a mental ilness like me.
eazye1984
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files