Looking for a 'tist, I need some help.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a 'tist, I need some help.

Postby ck » July 6th, 2011, 12:14 am

I am looking for a little help. The files on this site, while interesting, seem incapable of putting me under. Despite trying repeatedly, I've never been able to trance, and have seen no effects.

At the moment I'm an overweight computer geek. And I want to remain an intelligent computer geek. Inside. My desired result is to remain my meek and intellectual self inside, while outwardly appearing/behaving like a muscled thug, with very strong redneck and much more subtle skinhead under tones; this will require a lot of work.

Basically, I want to be turned into one of the UFC fighters...but only on the outside. Body, appearance, and mannerisms.

My intention is to remain my meek and intellectual self on the inside, trapped inside that ever growing body, unable to stop myself. I would be a total gym rat, and the stronger I got, the more thuggish my behavior would become, buzzing off my hair, wearing appropriate clothing, etc. Similar to the TTJ files, but with a different slant. Yet all the time remaining a meek little computer geek, on the inside.

Make me desire that appearance. Make me think it's normal, acceptable, even preferable. Just make me think of it as being correct...and any deviation results in a growing desperation for a return to "normalcy."

Anyway. Sorry for rambling.

I'm thinking that a live chat session might open the "crack" in my mind through which the other changes could eventually be affected. So I have 2 questions:

1) Is my analysis correct, that a live chat session would probably be more effective for me than a generic MP3 file?
2) Is anyone willing to help establish that first crack?

Please PM or email me.
ck

Postby ck » July 6th, 2011, 9:34 am

Kinda' true. I actually have an appointment with the trainer at my gym on Sunday, and will hopefully get started at that point.

What I want is more than just putting on some muscle, though what I described would definitely push me in that direction.

There's more to being a thuggish redneck gym-rat than just putting on some muscle. I want an obsession. I want an overwhelming desperation to get to the gym every day. And, perhaps most of all, I want a personality/identity transformation...

I want to be a UFC thug.

Believe me, thuggish is not a word that would be used to describe me. I want my meek little self to be trapped within my ever expanding muscles, and the associated personality. I want the first impression of me to be that of a thuggish redneck skin...the entire package. It's not just the muscles, it's the entire demeanor. I want to exude those qualities to everyone I meet. And, I want to be unable to stop acting like a thug, massively muscled of course, all the while retaining my intelligence and computer abilities since they're my bread and butter.

So, back to the same questions. Is a live session the right approach, and would anyone be willing to help me?
ck

Postby regpatag » July 6th, 2011, 8:50 pm

I hear you, ck. Been trying to do a similar nerd/geek :arrow: smart jock change for a while, but can't get over that hump, open the floodgates, etc. Some people on the journals said they had to play along for it to work.

Good luck.
regpatag

Postby ck » July 6th, 2011, 9:42 pm

tanyaslave wrote:What you described, IS more desirable then where you are at currently.
where you are at now is comic and laughable.

Laughable. Humph. While I'm fairly certain that you meant well with your post, it comes across as remarkably insulting.

I thank you for your input, tanyaslave. You're right about lacking the motivation, etc. Hence, the reason for my request. I want to pump it up through hypnotic conditioning...but can't seem to trance on the files. And, I want a progressive "attitude adjustment" of my personality to match my new body as it develops...by the time I look like a UFC fighter, I want my mannerisms and demeanor to match.

So, do you know of anyone I could contact for a personal session? As you said, I need to just get started.
ck

Postby Jal379 » September 28th, 2011, 9:49 pm

Were you ever able to find someone or something to help you ck? Are you slowly transforming into a redneckish skin?

I am also in the same boat, wanting to go from a intellectual nerd to a dumbed down jockish skinhead. I have started listening to a few jock files and can begin to feel a very slight mental change. But I have only been listening for a day so I am not expecting much at the moment. At first I thought I was going to only go jock, but decided I would follow a fetish of mine since I was a young teenager, and try for skin as well.

As far as the mental change I have experienced so far... having trouble spelling properly. Thank God for spell check! Also having trouble with proper grammar in my speech and writing. And that's never been an issue before, but I find myself being less eloquent. I have to wonder if I will end up making myself too stupid too function.

I have found an increased desire already to get fit and buff... but not what one would call an obsession... yet.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds