Dual Personality

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Dual Personality

Postby Jessy8 » July 18th, 2011, 12:41 am

Was just wondering if there were any files around that give one a dual personality, with masculine and feminine sides which both come out and show themselves depending on the situatiion
Jessy8

Postby Winterdream » July 18th, 2011, 5:45 pm

that's just like... reality :p
Winterdream

Postby Jessy8 » July 19th, 2011, 1:33 am

Hehe, guess I wasn't very specific

I meant more along the lines of a trigger to switch between which one is dominant, depending on the situation or something :D
Jessy8

Postby Clipper » July 22nd, 2011, 2:47 am

This is relevant to my interests.
Clipper

uuhhahhhh

Postby Plaat » July 24th, 2011, 9:37 pm

I remember one or two in the fem section which deal with this but it entails the other taking over, or something, not triggering, you may have to look on the sites of the hypno-doms that charge.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jessy8 » July 24th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Recall the name of the file Plaat?
Last edited by Jessy8 on July 26th, 2011, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessy8

maybe

Postby Plaat » July 25th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Feminizing spirit is one that comes to mind, but I'm fairly sure there are others, u may just have to sift through them and my its Plaat, as spelled but perhaps here is now the place to care.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jessy8 » July 26th, 2011, 12:02 pm

I apologize, I corrected your name.

And I'll check out the file, it looks pretty good.
Jessy8

Re: maybe

Postby Leeiah » February 17th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Plaat wrote:Feminizing spirit is one that comes to mind, but I'm fairly sure there are others, u may just have to sift through them and my its Plaat, as spelled but perhaps here is now the place to care.
out of all the files I have seen, that does seem pretty dangerous and evil.. Would take Female takeover over that if I had to choose.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby ZoeHelena » February 19th, 2012, 10:05 am

This is not only relevant to my interests, but pretty much precisely what I'm looking for as well.

I may just try and make them myself, once I get some tranceing capability.
ZoeHelena

Postby Mutazoa » February 19th, 2012, 10:39 pm

I was in the process of working up a file like this for a few people on another site but all my volunteers disappeared so I never got around to making the file. The idea was to create an entire new female personality (a teen girl to be exact) with her own set of memories and behaviors. I think I've still got my notes around here some where....
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Guuliar » March 22nd, 2012, 6:42 pm

Mutazoa wrote:I was in the process of working up a file like this for a few people on another site but all my volunteers disappeared so I never got around to making the file. The idea was to create an entire new female personality (a teen girl to be exact) with her own set of memories and behaviors. I think I've still got my notes around here some where....

Did you even find it and finish it?
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby dumpertaker » April 30th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Mutazoa wrote:I was in the process of working up a file like this for a few people on another site but all my volunteers disappeared so I never got around to making the file. The idea was to create an entire new female personality (a teen girl to be exact) with her own set of memories and behaviors. I think I've still got my notes around here some where....

Are you still after volunteers?
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby teil01 » May 3rd, 2012, 8:47 pm

I would volunteer for trying this file also.
teil01

Postby sissykrista » May 28th, 2013, 5:23 pm

id be a happy volenteer as wall
sissykrista

Postby Mutazoa » May 28th, 2013, 10:26 pm

I've pretty much shelved the whole project as an exercise in theory, but impratical as an actual MP3 file. The depth of trance required and the amount of detail necessary to pull of this project would end up being a monster length file, and that would be just to start laying down the basics. Ultimate it would have to be an entire series of files to gradually build and re-enforce the new life history as well as maintaining the seperation between the new personality and the original one...each file being an hour (at the very minimum) long. And then the question of what to do with the new personality when the novelty wears off and the subject want's to do away with it. Essentially there would be a second person who probably wouldn't take kindly to just being erased. (The Douglass Quaid effect.)

IF I were to dust this off and actually give it a try, it would be in person sessions only at the very least in order to be on hand to deal with any problems before they became crises.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum