Finally some success.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Finally some success.

Postby rahvinus » July 22nd, 2011, 10:07 pm

I've been trying various different files for months now, and I finding found some success. I spliced together a few files; the Train Susceptable(first file to ever put me under), followed by two repetitions of a Deepener file I found on WMM, finishing up with the Cum Torture file. I spliced out and edited it all so it ran together smoothly, and I was put under during the first file and awoke at the end of the Cum Torture file.

For those unfamiliar with the file, it wakes you up, unable to move, while you're slowly brought to three power orgasms. While I didn't actually cum, I found that when I woke up I was completely unable to move while I felt an intense pleasure building me up and holding me at the brink of orgasm. I was there for about ten minutes before the feeling started to fade and I could finally move again.

So while it's not a complete success, it's definitely a step in the right direction.
rahvinus

Postby angel123 » July 23rd, 2011, 1:13 pm

I really want to learn how to splice the audio files :? Sounds great , glad it worked for you :lol:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rahvinus » July 23rd, 2011, 3:48 pm

The Audacity program makes it very easy, plus it's free.

A small update, I played it again last night and this morning and it's definitely getting stronger. I still haven't orgasmed from it, the sense of helplessness at being unable to move added to the pleasure makes for an intense experience.
rahvinus

Postby VeryGnawty » July 23rd, 2011, 8:47 pm

Sounds interesting.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories