Submissive files for and by females

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Submissive files for and by females

Postby darkerlife » August 23rd, 2011, 6:35 pm

This is another idea brought to me by browsing the forums to see what was out there. My wife is into being submissive, but she still has a strong preference to things, like the training files for slaves and such. Her biggest beef is there are no female voices that do them. Just thought I would throw that out there.
darkerlife

sorta off the subject

Postby darkerlife » August 23rd, 2011, 7:00 pm

I think it would also be cool to reverse the roles for oral orgasm.
darkerlife

still

Postby HypnoZorro » August 24th, 2011, 6:37 am

I am still waiting for most of the females to come out of the shadows . :P

Btw Darkerlife , why does your wife prefer a female voice for submissive training ?
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby darkerlife » August 25th, 2011, 5:54 pm

I haven't asked, but I think it has to do with what might be seen as aggressive suggestions, verses just being suggested. And maybe the fact that I'm not the one she's listening too, if that's the case it would just be a trust issue.
darkerlife

Postby Heartwould » September 2nd, 2011, 11:42 am

I've found the same lack of cocksucking files by women, so I've made a few. With Audacity, it's accessible. Maybe your wife would like to make the perfect slave training file? Then share it with us???
Heartwould
Regular
Regular

Postby Mesmer7 » September 30th, 2011, 12:17 pm

darkerlife wrote:I haven't asked, but I think it has to do with what might be seen as aggressive suggestions, verses just being suggested. And maybe the fact that I'm not the one she's listening too, if that's the case it would just be a trust issue.

If you're looking for a subtle or indirect approach to submission training, I suggest you check out two of my files, A Tango in Subspace and Obedient Desire
Mesmer7

Files with female voice.

Postby silk0ff » October 7th, 2011, 12:36 pm

I just uploaded a file I developed for my own purposes, Good Obedient Wife. It encourages obedience, shaving, oral and anal sex. This may be of interest to you/her.
silk0ff

Postby littlecaltoy » November 2nd, 2011, 2:48 pm

I've tried this before. I've asked for women to voice files I've written. I've volunteered to write the scripts, edit the files, add any effects, and give them any benefits (ie, upgraded membership or whatever), so all they have to do is *read*, but haven't been able to find anyone to actually do it. A couple of ladies have agreed, only to back out later.

If you know women who want to see it, then maybe they'd be willing to make a couple? I'd still be willing to help however I can....
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby angel123 » November 2nd, 2011, 5:56 pm

littlecaltoy wrote:I've tried this before. I've asked for women to voice files I've written. I've volunteered to write the scripts, edit the files, add any effects, and give them any benefits (ie, upgraded membership or whatever), so all they have to do is *read*, but haven't been able to find anyone to actually do it. A couple of ladies have agreed, only to back out later.

If you know women who want to see it, then maybe they'd be willing to make a couple? I'd still be willing to help however I can....
--cal

I would love to, not sure I have any suitable equipment though and still less than a novice with audacity ...... :(
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby littlecaltoy » November 2nd, 2011, 7:23 pm

I would love to, not sure I have any suitable equipment though and still less than a novice with audacity ...... :([/quote]

let's get together and work on it. I'm not too concerned about audio quality. I can probably tweak it a bit.
Should I PM you
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby angel123 » November 4th, 2011, 8:06 pm

Yes that's fine :)
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor